- Text Size +
"He looks nervous."

Tony snorted quietly at Ziva's understatement. Their suspect looked like he was going to piss his pants. But then Gibbs often had that affect on people when he was angry. Tony stifled a shiver; he loved watching the older man during an interrogation. It was like watching the Discovery Channel---all predator and prey time. There was just something so damn attractive about all that controlled power and aggression. Tony clenched his jaw, holding in a moan as Gibbs stalked around the table getting into the suspect's space, not saying a word. Tony took a deep breath and let it out slowly. No was not the time to give into his baser urges. There would be time for that later---although, knowing that was what made it so tempting now. When he'd held out no hope for later, it had been easier to control himself.

"I do not think I've ever seen Gibbs so..motivated." Ziva looked up at Tony. "He almost seemed to take this case as a personal affront."

Tony bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from saying anything he might regret. She didn't need to know what this case interrupted made it personal. At least more personal than it would have been otherwise.

Tony cleared his throat, trying for casual indifference. "Gibbs is always intense, Ziva."

"True." She pursed her lips, eyes once more on the quivering man they suspected of cold blooded murder. "But this time it was almost as though Gibbs had an axe to hone."

"Grind. Axe to grind," Tony corrected, knowing just how much it bothered her when he did.

She gave him a dirty look which just made him smile at her. Some day she would get the hang of American colloquialisms, but until she did Tony fully intended to make the most of one area where he knew he had the upper hand.

"You are not one to take cases so personally," she said with a tone that was clearly an inquiry.

Tony shrugged. He knew he was acting like Gibbs, but there wasn't much he could say about it. There was nothing about the case which could be construed as a personal hot button for him. The crime wasn't particularly heinous...not that there was anything acceptable about a single gunshot to the head, but at least it was relatively quick and painless. It wasn't like the victim had been tortured or the remains desecrated in some bizarre ritual fashion. There was no child involved. Nothing out of the ordinary, although it was rather disturbing to mentally label a murder "run of the mill". So there wasn't anything which would make his extraordinary focus during this case understandable or excusable.

"Did having to work ruin some large weekend plans?" Ziva smirked, looking a bit smug. She no doubt took some satisfaction in thinking his weekend was ruined by having to work.

"Big weekend." Tony couldn't quite hold back another smile, knowing that small correction would upset her more than her being happy over his interrupted plans annoyed him. "And yes, this case interrupted what could have been a big weekend."

It would still be a big weekend, if Gibbs could get the suspect to confess. From the way the guy was sweating and shaking, Tony didn't think that would be a problem. It wasn't like he was a hardened, career criminal; he'd have been more difficult to find and would have left less evidence behind if he had known what he was doing. Everything they'd found indicated the murder had been more an act of passion, rage winning out over reason, than a premeditated act of violence.

No matter how clean cut, closing a case in less than a day would be a new record for them. It would be something to celebrate, although, that wasn't quite what Tony had in mind as a reason for taking the final step. He thought they were ready for it.

Gibbs had made efforts at the office to change. He wasn't complimenting Tony at every turn which Tony didn;t honestly expect or genuinely want, but he'd actually said ˜good job, Tony" more than once, when it was appropriate, and clearly meant it. He'd also eased off on the head slaps. And he'd shown a bit more respect for Tony's ability as an agent, not dismissing his theories out of hand or shutting him down quite so quickly when he made a corollary between whatever case they were working and a movie it reminded him of. It made the past month one of the best Tony could remember having since he'd first started working at NCIS.

And it would have been impossible to miss all the efforts the older man had made during their off duty time together. Things like stocking Tony's favorite beer, the radio in the basement, the new TV and DVD player in the living room, asking him if he wanted to work on the boat, letting him play tour guide when they visited the monuments, showing him the basics of how to sail, making dinner. It all added up to showcasing how much Gibbs really wanted this burgeoning relationship to work.

The capstone for Tony, what had really made up his mind, was Gibbs finally telling him it was okay to make himself at home in Gibbs' house. Until hearing that, he had still harbored a few doubts, hadn't been 100% sure. It was why Tony had been reluctant to leave anything behind, superstitiously afraid of being too forward or taking too much for granted too soon. If Gibbs decided to call it quits, Tony didn't want it to appear like he was making some pathetic, last ditch effort to change the older man's mind by saying he had to stop by and get his things. He'd dated several of woman who'd used that ploy---something always forgotten that needed to be retrieved that was just a handy excuse to stop by. Once in the door they wanted to reminisce about "old times" and try again. Tony promised himself he wouldn't be like that...no dragging it out, hoping or begging for more.

And he definitely didn't want Gibbs to meet him at the door, hand Tony a box of his things as a way of declaring "it's over" without even having to say a word. If Gibbs was going to tell Tony he wasn't worth it, then Tony wanted the man to be forced to actually say so. He wasn't going to give Gibbs an easy out.

Tony knew Gibbs didn't harbor a similar reluctance when it came to leaving things behind at his place. He had tried not to read too much into that. It didn't mean Gibbs was planning to stay with him, that he really wanted a lasting relationship...he was just making himself comfortable. Tony simply made careful note of everything, wanting to have an inventory just in case Gibbs changed his mind and suddenly demanded all his possessions back. He'd hidden a few small things---things Gibbs could easily replace or likely wouldn't even know he'd left at Tony's apartment, wanting them as mementos, just in case.

Tony's attention was drawn abruptly away from his thoughts and back to the interrogation Gibbs was conducting when the former Marine slammed his hand down hard on the table and leaned across it to get in their suspect's face. If Ensign Andrew Kostick hadn't looked like he was going to piss his pants before he definitely looked like he might now, Tony mused silently. He was tempted to lay odds with Ziva and see if she'd bet, but he didn't think she'd go for it.

It didn't take much longer for Gibbs to get a confession. Tony wondered if Kostick normally stuttered so badly or if it was just a by-product trying to face a furious Gibbs. The man certainly didn't look much like a murderer---average height but slender, with watery blue eyes, dark blond hair and freckles, he looked more like the guy next door. Tony idly wondered why none of the murderers he'd encountered had the good grace to look like a killer. Tony shook his head. Hell, even Boone hadn't looked like the sick monster he was.

Eying Kostick as he told Gibbs what happened, it was hard to imagine him having the sort of temper necessary for shooting a man. But then having a guy in your unit bragging to everyone about how he'd slept with your wife tended to push even the most mild mannered over the edge.

Tony looked over at the tech guy whose job it was to record the interrogations. "You getting all this, Marty?"

"Every word, Tony." Marty gave him a quicksilver smile. "Although, I may have to work to clean up the tape a bit. Haven't seen anyone do all that rapid fire talking while trying not to hyperventilate thing in quite awhile."

Ziva's lips curled upward. "Since Gibbs was last in there, I would wager."

"No." Marty cocked his head to one side, dark eyes leaving his recording equipment to look up at her. "Was actually Tony the last time."

Tony grinned wolfishly as he recalled the incident Marty was referring to. "Cramden." That case was certainly a hot button for him.

"I am not familiar with that name," Ziva said, frowning.

"Before your time," Tony told her. It was the last case he and Gibbs had worked together before meeting Kate.

Marty laughed softly. "I didn't know Tony could act that angry."

Tony hadn't been acting, but there was no reason for Marty to know that. It wouldn't fit the image he'd established for people to know just how much some things bothered him. Jocks and frat boys weren't supposed to have that sort of depth. And they definitely weren't supposed to exude enough quiet menace to make a serial rapist break out into a cold sweat and then bawl like a baby.

Gibbs left the interrogation room with Kostick looking like he might burst into tears. Tony grimaced. He really hoped the guy hadn't wet himself. The cleaning crew always bitched about having to take care of stuff like that. Not that Tony blamed them; he just didn't want to be the one they bitched to. It wasn't his fault the guy had no self control.

Ziva headed for the door. Tony waited a moment, leaving her alone in the hall with Gibbs. He was hoping that Gibbs would assign her the task of booking Kostick. No matter how anything else with a case went the time it took to book and formally charge a suspect remained constant. And right now, anything that held them up from getting back to what they'd been doing before getting called in on this case would take way too damn long in Tony's opinion.

"Ziva, get Kostick booked and settled in a cell for the night."

Tony heard Gibbs say as he stepped into the hall, closing the door to the observation room behind him. He managed not to pump his fist in the air in triumph.

"DiNozzo, you're with me."

"On your six, Boss," Tony said, following Gibbs. It was nice to know no one would question why Gibbs hadn't sent him to help Ziva or even think to ask why Gibbs wanted Tony with him in the first place. The case was essentially complete, except for filing the paperwork.

It being nearly midnight on a Saturday meant they didn't encounter anyone on their way down the hall. Having the building be practically deserted was one of the reasons Tony liked working so late or coming in very early. He liked the quiet, and with no one around it was a lot easier to concentrate.

"We leaving?"Tony asked, his voice little more than a whisper despite the fact that there was no one but Gibbs to hear him.

"Yes."

"Your place?"

"Yes."

"You want me to meet you there?"

"Yes."

Tony nodded. He'd driven himself to the office. Coming in separate vehicles wasn't exactly efficient, but it did help to keep anyone from suspecting they were dating. Gibbs had his rule twelve, but even more ironclad was the agency's policy regarding a supervisor getting involved with a subordinate. Tony hadn't needed that stupid sexual harassment seminar to know just how much the agency frowned on agents getting involved with one another. Passing up on Pete's job offer, Tony wasn't about to get himself reassigned to outer Mongolia because policy would not allow him to work on a team with someone he was personally involved with.

"You going to fuck me hard enough to make me forget my own name when we get there? Maybe make me scream when I come?" Tony asked, curious to see if he'd get the same curt answer he'd been getting. Not that Gibb was ever talkative but this current single word repetition was somewhat extreme even for him.

Gibbs stopped abruptly. Tony watched him swallow hard...clearly he'd found a hot button he hadn't known was there. He had never seen the former Marine blush and found it to be a surprising turn on.

"You're a screamer?" It was obvious Gibbs was trying to make the question sound casual, as though he wasn't interested in the answer, but the husky quality of his voice betrayed him.

"Not usually," Tony deliberately leaned in to Gibbs' space, letting his breath caress the shell of his ear. "But if you're good, really good, I could be."

Tony sighed, delighting in the shiver Gibbs gave got in response. "Think of it as a challenge." Knowing the angle of the cameras wasn't good enough to get a clear shot of them Tony moved his hand to ghost over Gibbs' groin in an almost not existent caress. "I'm sure you're up for it, Jethro."

Gibbs shuddered, eyes closing part way. "Jesus."

Tony wasn't sure if Gibbs meant for that whispered word to be a curse or a prayer. They never did this sort of thing at the office having mutually agreed work and personal should meet as little as possible. But having this chance and the response he'd gotten made Tony glad he'd risked it.

He stepped back and made a point of sauntering down the hall, adding a bit more sway to his step than he normally had. Tony knew how to use his hips---all those dancing lessons his second stepmother had insisted he take had been worth something after all. And he knew Gibbs was something of an ass man---at least he seemed to be where Tony was concerned.

Tony didn't linger at his desk. The reports could wait until Monday. They had every other time they got a call on a weekend. Of course, they didn't usually have the case solved until then, but Tony considered that a technicality.

He spared a second, looking for McGee. The junior agent was probably in the lab with Abby. He wasn't really needed to finish up with Kostick, and in an uncharacteristic display of generosity, Gibbs had said McGee could leave, but Abby asked him to help process something related to another case. Tony wasn't sure what, but he was pretty sure he didn't really want to know. Abby was wired, high on too much caffeine and success, and would likely keep McGee busy until dawn.

Tony grabbed his jacket. He spent a few moments looking for his gloves before simply giving it up as a lost cause. He probably left them Gibbs' place. If not, he could always get another pair.

Tony took the stairs down to the main floor, slipping out one of the side doors to the parking area. The stairs were faster than the elevator, and taking the side exit meant he was less likely to run into anyone. Not that there was anyone to run into, but Tony wasn't taking any chances.

He let the rental he was still driving warm up, shivering a bit as he waited. At least the parking deck was covered so he didn't have to clear snow off the car or scrape frost. Clearing the windshield was something that always had to be done when he stayed at Gibbs' place since there wasn't room in the garage for Tony's car. But whenever he stayed there, the older man always made a point of going out early to warm up his car so Tony didn't have to brave the cold for any longer than it took to walk from the front door to his car. It was totally unnecessary, but Tony appreciated the gesture just the same.

Tony pulled out, merging easily with traffic. He could have waited for Gibbs, but even when he wasn't in any particularly hurry the man drove like he had no time to waste. If Tony was going to get to Gibbs' place when Gibbs did, he needed a head start.

Tony was grateful traffic was light. He wasn't normally a reckless driver or careless even when it wasn't his car. But tonight he wasn't in the mood to waste time with obey the speed limit or dealing with slow drivers.

He pulled into Gibbs' driveway, grinning when the older man pulled in only a second later. It was amazing the old truck Gibbs drove had handled the abuse he no doubt put it through over the years. Tony had mentally dubbed the truck "Sherman" after the tank of the same name.

Tony waited so they could walk to the door together. He smiled, taking Gibbs' hand when it was offered. Gibbs laced their fingers together, frowning slightly.

"What happened to your gloves?"

"I left them here." Tony shrugged. "I think."

Gibbs shook his head. “Aren’t your hands cold?”

“I’ve got you to warm me up.” Tony waggled his eyebrows. It was a cliché saying but too good to pass up using. The look he got from Gibbs made him glad he’d said it. He was fairly certain no one had ever looked at him quite like that•a blend of lust and deep affection. Tony was reluctant to label it ‘love’ yet.

They walked to the door together. Tony hung back a step or two, letting Gibbs enter before him. He lightly kicked the door shut behind him. Tony wasn’t entirely surprised to find himself pinned against it, Gibbs’ hot and hungry mouth on his.

This kiss wasn’t hesitant like the first few they’d shared. It wasn’t gentle or cautious. This kiss was confident, controlling and powerful. Tony moaned, sucking Gibbs’ tongue eagerly into his mouth.

Tony’s hands found their way into Gibbs’ hair. He wanted to hold the other man in place half-afraid Gibbs might try to withdraw. After calling a halt to things anytime they got too serious, Tony could feel a wild abandon flowing through his veins. Tonight they weren’t going to stop. Tonight they were going to find a resolution to that nearly constant low grade hum of arousal and need.

Gibbs fought his hold, pulling away, breathing harshly. Tony took advantage of the space between them to nibble his way along Gibbs’ jaw. He sucked Gibbs’ earlobe into his mouth, applying his teeth gently. He loved the small whimper the older man made. Tony liked knowing he could make the bad ass Marine sound so needy.

Gibbs burrowed under Tony’s coat, hands impatiently forcing clothing out of the way to get to skin. Tony sighed deeply, enjoying the contact. He never understood how Gibbs’ hands could be so warm; his fingers felt like hot embers on Tony’s skin.

The bunched up fabric was getting in the way, binding uncomfortably, and Tony wiggled trying to create more room between him and Gibbs. Gibbs growled, pinning him more tightly against the door. Tony bit his lip, skin flushing with a sudden warmth. He really liked this aggressive side of the older man.

“Gibbs--“

Tony was distracted Gibbs’ hot hands on his skin. It got harder to concentrate when those roaming fingers started worked their way down his ribs to the waistband of his pants. Tony sighed, hips moving to rub himself against Gibbs, enjoying the friction it created.

“Boss--“ He tried again, only to be kissed into silence once more. Tony was panting and dazed when Gibbs finally broke the kiss.

Tony maintained enough control to grab the older man’s upper arms, holding him in place. “Jethro…please…wait.”

He wasn’t sure if it was using Gibbs’ name, or the please, but the man immediately backed off. His expression was one of disappointment and desire. Tony raised a hand to cup his cheek, thumb caressing the soft skin just under those beloved blue eyes.

“Hey…I’m not stopping this,” Tony smiled, “I just don’t want our first time to be against the door with most of our clothes still on.”

Gibbs looked away, his cheeks flushing. “I got a bit carried away.” It wasn’t quite an apology but not far from it either.

“Oh just a little,” Tony laughed softly, place a soft kiss on Gibbs’ cheek. “Not like you were the only one.”

Tony shrugged out of his coat, hanging it on the hook that he’d unconsciously come to think of as his. He toed off his sneakers, glad he was wearing them and not his boots since undoing the laces would have taken more time. Gibbs shed his own jacket, his shoes placed neatly next to Tony’s.

Gibbs held out his hand in a gesture of invitation. Tony took it, following him to the bedroom. His gut clenched in nervous anticipation. Even though he’d been in the bedroom several times since they’d started dating this was the first time he’d be going there to do more than simply sleep.

When Gibbs reached to turn on the bedside light, Tony had to force himself not to stop him. It was silly for him to suddenly be so shy. It wasn’t like he was a virgin. Or like Gibbs hadn’t seen him naked before. Although those times were more a by product of necessity---showering at the office, changing clothes on the fly when there wasn’t time to go home; this would be the first time he was naked in front of Gibbs intent on intimacy.

His momentary unease faded immediately when Gibbs kissed him again. Tony let Gibbs take control of the kiss, enjoying the still novel sensation of having someone else take the lead. He wrapped his arms around Gibbs, trying to do the impossible and get even closer.

Tony pulled away with a growl of frustration when his roaming hands failed to encounter smooth, heated skin. He tugged at Gibbs’ sweater.

“You wear too damn many clothes.”

Gibbs smirked. “Thought that’s what we came in here to fix.”

Tony grinned. He moved quickly to strip out of his shirt, thinking it would be faster if they each did their own. Gibbs caught his hands, stopping him.

“Let me do it.”

Tony shivered, responding instinctively to the hunger in Gibbs’ passion roughened voice. He nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

Gibbs ducked his head, kissing Tony’s neck softly. He placed another kiss further down, sucking gently at the pulse point. Tony gasped, more in surprise than pain, when Gibbs bit him lightly. He sighed when that small hurt was laved away by Gibbs’ tongue.

Gibbs nipped his way down the column of Tony’s throat, teasing the tender skin where his neck and shoulder met. He kissed his way across Tony’s collarbone, paying special attention to the hollow of his throat. Deft fingers opened several buttons, pushing back Tony’s shirt. Gibbs’ fingers carded through his chest hair, alternately petting and pulling gently. The tugs were just enough to make Tony’s already sensitized skin spark with pleasure. Tony swallowed hard, biting his lower lip to keep in the undignified need mewls Gibbs’ touch made him want to make.

He moaned, a low and throaty sound, when Gibbs pinched and twisted his nipples. Tony arched his chest, mutely asking for more. Gibbs lowered his head to lave his right nipple. Tony sighed deeply, eyes closing involuntarily in response to the sensations coursing through him.

Tony took a shuddering breath. As much as he enjoyed being on the receiving end, he wanted...needed more. He wanted to feel Gibbs’ skin too, needed to touch and caress more than the little he’d gotten to in the past month. He needed to taste, wanted to find out if everywhere on Gibbs tasted as good as his mouth. He wanted to hear more of those little whimpers, needed to know he was the one who could make Gibbs sound that way.

And Tony had never been a selfish lover. His partner’s pleasure had always been as important to him as his own. He never thought it right to simply take. He wanted to give as much as he got.

Tony pulled away from Gibbs, creating enough space to pull up his sweater. Gibbs obligingly raised his arms letting Tony pull it off completely. Tony huffed in annoyance when he realized the older man had a t-shirt on underneath.

He shook his head. “Too many clothes.”

“It’s cold out.”

“Not cold in here.” Tony winked at the older man.

Gibbs gave him a look that Tony could only label as ‘sultry’. “No, no it’s not.”

Tony took that as an invitation to remove Gibbs’ t-shirt, tossing it carelessly aside to join the sweater on the floor. He let his hands roam over the expanse of skin revealed, enjoying the feel of it. He placed a kiss on the scar on Gibbs’ shoulder. Tony knew it was a memento from Ari’s bullet. He didn’t know where the other scars came from, and he wasn’t about to ask, Tony just kissed each one he found.

He was so caught up in the taste and feel of Gibbs he didn’t notice Gibbs undoing his belt and opening his pants. He shivered when Gibbs’ hands cupped his ass, kneading and massaging, pulling Tony closer to him.

“You have got a great ass,” Gibbs murmured in Tony’s ear.

“Glad you like it.” Tony whispered. He wiggled a little, rubbing against Gibbs. “We gonna get rid of the rest of our clothes?”

“Oh hell yes.” Gibbs pushed Tony’s pants and boxers down his thighs. And with a grace and ease Tony hadn’t expected from him, Gibbs went to his knees.

Gibbs looked up at him with a smile before taking the head of Tony’s cock into his mouth. Tony moaned, locking his knees to stay upright. Looking down he saw Gibbs treating his cock like a kid with an all day sucker, and he had to close his eyes. It was almost too much to both see and feel; he didn’t want to come too soon.

When Gibbs sucked hard and swallowed his cock, Tony whimpered, fighting for control. The older man’s throat worked, muscles flexing around Tony making him shudder.

“God,” Tony panted, hands moving to lightly card through silver hair. He desperately wanted to curl his fingers into fists, holding Gibbs’ head still and just fuck that warm and willing, wet mouth. Tony tried to breathe deeply, holding himself still, head tipping backward as Gibbs pulled away only to move forward again, his actions smooth and slow.

Gibbs began to fondle Tony’s balls, rolling them in his hand like he was playing dice. Tony bit his lower lip, a long guttural moan escaping as he widened his stance. He reached one hand out to brace himself against the dresser, grateful it was so close and glad it was solid.

“Gibbs…please…so…so…close.” Tony tried to step back, barely coherent enough to want to give Gibbs a warning. He was torn between wanting to reach the climax and trying to stave it off and draw out this moment.

In the end, it wasn’t up to him. Gibbs simply followed, continuing to suck and bob his head, fingers never stopping their exquisite torture. Tony bit his lip, whimpering as he tried not to lose control yet. Gibbs did something with his tongue that made Tony’s whole body tighten in anticipation. He gasped for air as Gibbs once more swallowed his entire length.

Tony’s breath caught, as he lost his fight to hold back the rising spiral of ecstasy. He was unable to stop his hips from thrusting forward, instinct to bury himself surpassing his desire to be careful and not hurt his partner. He shouted out Gibbs’ name as he lost the fight to hold back his orgasm.

Ordinarily, he would have lasted longer but they’d been teasing each other for nearly a month. The heavy petting sessions that never resolved themselves into anything but cold showers, the physical closeness of sleeping together that brought an overwhelming sense of comfort and a barely repressed desire had sorely tested Tony’s control over the last few weeks. He’d even denied himself the quick and easy satisfaction of his own right hand knowing he’d be fantasizing about Gibbs and not wanting any substitute for the real thing…not any more.

Unsure of his own balance, still feeling a bit shaky in the aftermath of his orgasm, Tony offered Gibbs a hand to help him to his feet. He winced when the older man’s knees popped. The hardwood floors couldn’t have been comfortable for him.

“Reminded me…the next time I do that to make sure there is more cushion for my knees,” Gibbs said.

Tony shivered, a tingle of excitement running down his spine. There was something so satisfying about hearing Gibbs talking about the future. The promise of a ‘next time’ wasn’t something Tony had heard much of in his life.

“More padding for the knees. Got it.” Tony kissed him soundly. His hands moved up and down Gibbs’ back, fingertips tracing the well defined muscles underneath smooth skin. He released Gibbs’ mouth, green eyes meeting blue.

“Think it’s your turn, yeah?” Tony licked his lips, enjoying the way Gibbs’ eyes darkened as they watched his tongue and mouth. “You want me to return the favor?”

A blow job wasn’t exactly what Tony had in mind when he’d driven to Gibbs’ house, but if that’s what the man wanted, he wouldn’t tell him no. There was always ‘next time’. What they had was going to last more than one night.

“I want…” Gibbs blinked slowly and shook his head. “I know you were just teasing…at the office…didn’t think you really meant to offer…but I really want to--”

“Wasn’t teasing, Jethro.” Tony nibbled along Gibbs’ jaw to breath in his ear. “You want to fuck me? Just pound into my ass and make me beg for more?” Tony grinned, feeling Gibbs shudder. “You got a thing for that don’t you? Or is it just hearing me talking dirty that does it?”

Gibbs sighed. “Both…I think.”

“Good to know.” Tony swiftly undid Gibbs belt, opening his pants and pushing them down. “You got what we need?” Tony hadn’t brought anything with him Friday when he’d packed his bag, unsure of just how they’d be spending the weekend.

Gibbs pointed to the small stand by the bed. “Condoms and lube are in there.”

“Good.” Tony stroked Gibbs’ erect, leaking cock, giving into the temptation to touch. He enjoyed the feel of it sliding through his hand•different from his own and yet still familiar.

Gibbs’ hand curled around Tony’s wrist, not tight enough to be painful, but close. “I won’t last if you keep that up.”

Tony nodded. Even having just come, he could feel arousal burning under his skin, interest spiking again.

“How do you want me?” Tony asked, giving Gibbs a look from under his eyelashes that was anything but demure. “All fours and doggy style?” Tony waggled his eyebrows. “On my side, maybe,” he let one finger trace random patterns on Gibbs’ chest, teasing the pert nipples. “I’m limber enough for us to do it face to face. Think you might like that?”

Gibbs took a stuttering breath. “Face to face.”

Tony was glad Gibbs had picked that option. He wanted to see the older man’s face, to know it was real and not a better than average fantasy. And every time Tony had anal sex with a man since he’d met Gibbs, he’d studiously avoided face to face. He hadn’t wanted to see who was fucking him or even who he was fucking because it was just sex. It was just scratching an itch, taking the edge of, getting by. This…this was going to be so more than that.

Tony walked to the bed, deliberately flexing the muscles of his ass, knowing Gibbs was watching his every move. The older man’s gaze was so hot and intense it was almost tangible. Tony sat on the bed, patting a spot next to him.

“Plenty of room, big boy.”

Gibbs stalked forward, reminding Tony again of a lion on the prowl. Tony made eye contact, a challenge and invitation in one. Unlike Kostick, Tony had no reason to be afraid.

Gibbs placed a hand on Tony’s chest and pushed him. Tony didn’t resist, falling back on to the pillows. He was already half hard again.

“You have no recovery time?” Gibbs lightly stroked Tony’s cock.

“Not much,” Tony said with a gasp, eyes closing. “Least not…when…it’s been awhile.”

“Good to know.” Gibbs murmured, lips nuzzling Tony’s neck.

Tony opened his eyes when he heard the nightstand drawer open. Gibbs reached in and pulled out what they needed. The older man leaned down to kiss Tony. His solid frame settling on Tony as Gibbs lowered himself to cover him, pinning him to the bed.

Tony welcomed the older man’s weight. It made him feel connected, grounded in reality. He returned Gibbs’ kiss, his hands caressing Gibbs’ forearms, biceps and shoulders. Tony wrapped his legs around Gibbs, sighing into his mouth when their cocks rubbed against one another.

Lost in the moment, Tony was surprised when he felt Gibbs’ fingers rub his entrance. Tony pulled free of the kiss, shivering as a cool, slick finger breached the opening. His hips rocked in response, trying to deepen the contact.

He moved back and forth, fucking himself on Gibbs’ finger. Tony whimpered when a second and then third digit was added. Gibbs sucked, licked and bit Tony’s neck and shoulder, adding to the younger man’s pleasure.

Knowing Gibbs liked it, Tony began whispering dirty words and suggestions. Reacting with sighs, moans, whimpers and pleas for more whenever Gibbs acted on things he said. When he lost the ability to form words, Tony let his body speak for him, writhing under Gibbs’ talented tongue, humping against him, rubbing his heels from Gibbs’ lower back to his knees. Tony couldn’t help the sound of disappointment that escaped when Gibbs removed his fingers.

“Shhhh...it’s okay.” Gibbs soothed. He offered Tony the condom. Tony took it, opening the foil packet with one hand and his teeth. He watched with hungry eyes as Gibbs pulled way and sheathed his dick.

Tony gripped the headboard, using his abs to curl inward and pull his legs up. Gibbs gripped his thighs, helping him hold the awkward position. He stared down at Tony, blue eyes nearly black.

“You ready?”

“Yeah.” Tony smiled up at Gibbs. He was more than ready.

Gibbs pushed forward, his cock entering Tony slowly. Tony sighed, appreciating the care Gibbs was taking, even though it wasn’t necessary. He relaxed into the intrusion, welcoming the penetration easily.

Gibbs moaned and shuddered when he was balls deep. Tony wrapped his legs around him, holding him still, memorizing the intimacy of the moment. He let go of the headboard, reaching up to cup Gibbs’ face.

“C’mon, Marine, make me scream,” Tony whispered hoarsely.

Gibbs grinned at him, wild and feral. He rolled his hips, pulling back his entire length before slamming back into Tony. Tony moaned, meeting each thrust, pulling Gibbs closer each time. They moved together in an age old rhythm. Give and take, back and forth, a dance older than time.

Tony reached to stroke his dick only to have his hand slapped away. Gibbs growled low in his throat. “Mine.”

Tony tipped his head back, baring his throat in an instinctive gesture of submission. He moaned when Gibbs bit the hollow of his neck, jacking his cock in time with the movement of their hips. He nearly howled when Gibbs shifted his hips slightly, hitting his prostrate repeatedly.

“You want…it harder?” Gibbs asked, breathing harshly, his tone challenging.

“Harder.” Tony hissed. “Yes.” He moaned when Gibbs added yet more force, the bed rocking with them, headboard knocking against the wall.

“Faster?”

“Please, please, please.” Tony begged. “God…Gibbs…please.”

Gibbs shortened his strokes, pounding into Tony. Their movements became more ragged, less fluid, more forceful and faster as they both raced toward completion. Tony surged upward, capturing Gibbs’ mouth in a breathless kiss. Gibbs free hand moved to card through Tony’s hair, fisting almost painfully as he pulled Tony’s head back.

“Scream for me, Tony.”

Tony couldn’t disobey, coming with a keening wail as he shuddered through a second release. He was vaguely aware of Gibbs reaching his own climax a moment later. Feeling the older man’s muscles tighten, flex and release as Gibbs rode out his orgasm. Gibbs curled around Tony, his head resting on Tony’s chest as he breathed deeply in and out.

Once they were again breathing easily, Gibbs raised his head and kissed Tony’s cheek. “You okay?”

“Golden.” Tony assured him with a smile.

They traded lazy kisses for several minutes until the drying sweat on Tony’s skin caused goose bumps to rise. He shivered in response to the chilly air.

“C’mon…under the covers.” Gibbs ordered.

Tony nodded, pulling the comforter down as Gibbs got up to deal with the condom. They snuggled in together, sharing space and body heat. Tony relaxed with a quiet sigh. The weekend might not have gone exactly as he expected, but he couldn’t honestly say he was disappointed with how it turned out. Tony smiled when he felt Gibbs place a kiss in his hair. He patted the older man’s chest, returning the gesture of affection. It wasn't a verbal 'I love you' but it was damn close to it...as close as either of them were ready to say for now.

“Goodnight, Tony.”

“Goodnight, Jethro.”