- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everybody has left and its just McGee and Ziva left behind...alone.
The front door latched into place and Ziva let out a sigh of relief. Having guests round for dinner was enjoyable, but it was hard work. The only person left now was McGee. Palmer had left first, a little redder than when he had come. There were times when that boy had no tact, and it amazed Ziva how ignorant he could be; did he do it on purpose? Abby had left very unwillingly with an all-knowing Gibbs; even after making a big show of kissing McGee goodnight in front of her. Oh well, it was she left with McGee now, not Abby.

Ziva smiled at herself as she thought of the things that had gone through her mind that evening. McGee had been wearing a particularly good pair of trousers that night, taut against his perfectly moulded ass. It had taken all she was made of to stop herself from giving it a sharp firm pinch under the table. A move that she was sure would not have gone unnoticed by Abby, who had been eyeing McGee particularly vigilantly this evening. Ziva couldn’t understand Abby. She said that she didn’t like McGee any more than as a close friend, but when it came to McGee and another female, she turned jealous and possessive. Surely that wasn’t fair. If she didn’t want McGee why couldn’t somebody else want him? Lord knows she herself did. None of it mattered however, tonight was their night. No Abby, no Tony, just McGee and herself, and she was going to make the most of it.

There was a small cough and she was interrupted from inappropriate thoughts about McGee and a certain leather instrument she happened to keep up upstairs at the back of her wardrobe.

“Er, Ziva. Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, Tim,” Ziva said, turning seductively on the spot to face him. McGee sensed the change in her, but didn’t draw back. Had she just called him Tim?

“It’s just you were staring, at well, nothing.”

“It is not what you can see that is important, Tim. You have to listen to your other senses too.” There it was again, she had definitely called him Tim. Not McGee, but Tim. She’d called him McGee all through tonight, but now with everyone gone it was, different. She knew it and he knew it.

Ziva walked over to where McGee was standing, her eyes sexy and heavy-lidded. Leaning into him she raised her moist lips to his ear and whispered gently, her warm breath tickling his neck. “Like your hearing...”

McGee looked down at her, watching her move around his body. His muscles tensed as she placed a hand on his abdomen and moved it slowly but firmly up his chest. Still whispering into his ear, he heard her sultry voice, “Touch…”

Bringing her other hand up to rest on his chest, she nestled her nose into McGee shirt, inhaling deeply into his scent. This time she hesitated briefly with her answer as she enjoyed perhaps a little too much, the smell of his clothes. “Smell…”

McGee knew what was coming, it was only logical; she had knocked four out of the five senses out of the water. That left only one possibility and his body tingled with pleasure at the thought of it. Trailing her nose up his neck, feeling every bump as her lips brushed his skin, she made her way up to his chin. Veering off to the side, she teased him. He could feel her soft breathing against his cheek and he longed for her to get it over with; this was torture. She knew the effect she was having on his body and she laughed quietly; she was going to enjoy tonight. After a few minutes of exploring the features of his face, enough was enough; he was ready. She moved her lips back down, hovering millimeters from his. “And taste.”

She delved into his mouth, her lips meshing with his. The kiss was deep, hot, sensuous, and he was loving every minute of it. His hands groped round her back, sliding downwards. He felt her tense in his arms as his fingers ran over her lower back. His hands eventually reached their target and he cupped her butt firmly, squeezing and pulling her closer up against him.

She laced her hands into the folds of his shirt, grabbing at all the material she could get. She pushed him through the door that led to the room where they had all been gathered earlier and pinned him against the hard oak table. If he wanted to get out of this, now was the moment; but somehow his body didn’t seem to respond to his brain. It was hopeless, he wanted this as much as she did, and besides there was no way she was gonna let him go that easily.

“What about the washing up?” McGee teased, staring into the darkness of her eyes.

Pausing briefly she joined his gaze, “I think it can wait.”

“Are you sure? You know, the longer you leave it the harder…”

“That applies to a lot of things, McGee,” she murmured from somewhere around his midriff. That was it; McGee couldn’t utter another word. Within seconds, Ziva had his trousers at his ankles. She sure was good when she wanted to be. McGee shuddered as he thought of what it would be like to be in interrogation with her. Not good.

Next to fall to his ankles were his boxers. Why he had chosen today as the today to wear his ‘best brother ever’ boxers he had no idea. Ziva was left facing a very naked bottom half of McGee and even she, who had seen her fair share of the male sex, had to stop in admiration for a second.

“What? Is something wrong? That’s exactly the same face Abby had when we…”

“Believe me when I say this, McGee. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you; nothing at all.”

With a certain amount of pride, McGee leaned back on the tabletop and Ziva positioned herself just in the right spot.

“Hold on, McGee, you won’t be ready for this.”

“What do you…oh,” McGee’s knuckles clung hard onto the edge of the table as Ziva did her magnificent work. Whatever he had thought this would be like, he had been way off base. This was much, much better.

***