- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and McGee have pudding in their own special way...
Seated across the table, he watched her take a spoon to fluffy meringue pudding between them. His mouth watered as she tipped the spoon cleanly into her mouth, her tongue licking the last specks from the shining spoon.

“My turn,” McGee said eagerly taking the spoon from Ziva. Licking his own lips, he took a huge spoonful from the silver platter and heaped into his mouth. The meringue melted on his tongue and taste of juicy raspberries filled his mouth; it really was delicious.

“You like it?” Ziva asked, genuinely interested.

“It’s amazing,” McGee managed to say through a mouthful of frothy pink.

“You missed a bit,” Ziva said, and she leant over the table. They were still naked from before as neither of them had bothered or was particularly interested in re-clothing themselves, so McGee couldn’t help but stare as she reached over the table towards him.

“Where?” McGee asked defiantly.

“Here,” she said trailing a finger across the corner of McGee’s mouth. Removing the small smudge of white, she licked her finger clean; in what from McGee’s point of view, could be considered a very suggestive way.

A thought popped magically into McGee’s head and, dipping his finger into the roulade, he scooped up some more of the delicious dessert and deliberately wiped some across his cheek, so that it just ended at the edge of his mouth.

“Mmm,” Ziva smiled in response. She reached her lips up to McGee’s cheek and trailed her tongue slowly over the contours of his face, removing any trace of the creamy white mixture. Ending at his mouth, she kissed him deeply, her tongue setting his lips on fire. He begged for more as she pulled away, leaving him hanging.

“Why do you always do that” McGee said confused,

“I would not want to bore you,” Ziva replied simply, although somehow McGee couldn’t ever see that happening.

Instead of sitting down, Ziva surprised McGee by rolling over and lying face up on the table. Stretching over she took some more of the half-eaten dessert and trailed it up her flat stomach, using the rest to cover up each nipple.

“I must have missed some too,” Ziva said, her eyes glistening under the overhead light.

“Mmm, must have,” McGee murmured, excited at the challenge in front of him. He pushed the pudding aside and clambered up onto the table. His eyes filled with eagerness and anticipation as he lowered his head to Ziva’s naval. Using his tongue quickly and efficiently, McGee traced the line of sweet meringue up Ziva’s stomach, making her laugh at the sensuous feeling. Slowly he took each nipple at a time, sucking and removing any trace of that night’s dessert.

Fire burned in the pit of Ziva’s stomach and she couldn’t take it any more. Pushing McGee off of her and jumping up off the table she skipped from the room, throwing McGee a childish grin as she left the room. Just like she had planned, McGee followed her from the room. He was darned if he was going to let her go now.

It was like a scene from the movies, like in those black and white films where someone chases somebody else round a house in fast motion; except in this version they were both naked. Excited giggles and loud snorting filled the house as the chase gained speed. It was a couple of minutes before McGee managed to outsmart Ziva and catch her as came flying through one of the open doors, her head turned anxiously in the direction. Laughing they both fell to the floor in the hallway, but McGee’s win was short lived.

“Race you to the bedroom!” Ziva shouted, twisting from McGee’s grip and darting towards the carpeted stairs a little way down the corridor.

It suddenly occurred to McGee that Ziva would obviously win this challenge, as he had absolutely no idea where her bedroom was; but this was a thought that cut short as McGee caught up with Ziva and for the second time they fell in a heap, this time against the stairs.

“I’m not sure I know where your bedroom is?” McGee said, this time keeping a better grip on a fidgeting Ziva.

“I would not want you to get lost,” Ziva said.

“Then where do you propose we do it?” McGee said his hands still firmly wrapped around Ziva underneath him.

Ziva looked around vacantly before looking McGee straight in the eye, “Here looks as good a place as any.”

McGee concurred strongly and the two of them pulled themselves into a passionate clinch before their bodies started to rock against each other. As they moved together the carpeted stairs proved harsh against Ziva’s naked skin, and rubbed deep into her flesh; but it didn’t stop her. It anything, it made the experience more pleasurable; there was definitely truth in the saying ‘pleasure in pain.’

The act came to a steamy and positive end, and they each relaxed against the other’s body; Ziva panted hard against McGee’s heaving chest. It was Ziva who broke the following comfortable silence with a statement that got McGee’s heart racing,

“How would you feel about a shower?”

***