- Text Size +
Three months later.


„Cheese!“

They all smiled into the camera of the photographer. Once he had taken the pictures Tony set down his daughter and straightened slowly. His rehabilitation was going fine and his back would be good in a few months. He had already returned on desk duty, which he hated. Sometimes when he was feeling well enough he went with his team to the crime scenes, but that was all he could do. Right now he still had to walk with a stick.

Stan had been transferred even before Tony had returned for good. To a ship, because there was no NCIS in Alaska. Instead of him Agent Lee had joined their team once more and somehow she fitted in much better than the first time, probably because they knew she would stay. And maybe it had to do with the fact that she was engaged with Jimmy.

„You’re alright?“

Jethro asked and softly rubbed his back. Tony smiled shortly and nodded. It was Ziva’s wedding and no way in hell he would miss that, even if his back was killing him.

They went all back into the room where the party was. Although there were about 200 guests there was one table the team was sitting together. Lish, Ivy (yes, she was still Lish’s best friend) and Dan were playing with the twins and Jake and Abby and McGee made sure they were alright.

As Tony sat at the table he sighed. Maybe the future would bring better days.

End of Story: #4 Haunted
Series to be continued