- Text Size +
Shoved in the cab he found himself straddled by his mini skirt wearing dance partner. And with her heat grinding into him and her tongue in his mouth he had almost forgotten about the other man sitting next to them, almost.

Her hands were all over him, teasing and tormenting his nipples through his shirt, kneading his chest muscles, nails dragging down his abs, all the while her thighs were squeezing his as she ground herself against him.

The cab was filled with little moans and mewing sounds, music to the watcher's ears. He was wasn't watching at the moment though. His eyes were looking forward and he occasionally would meet the cabby's eyes in the rear view mirror.

This particular cabby knew them well, and liked his generous tip enough to ignore everything and anything that occurred in the backseat. Although he could instantly recall the begging the dark haired woman had done just a couple of weeks ago as the silver haired man had let her sit in his lap facing forward as he ravished her neck and slipped his hand up under her shirt to pinch and tease her to the point she was begging. The silver haired man liked to make her beg.

Tonight was a little different though, they had never had anyone with them before. And the dark haired girl was all over the new guy. The cabby would have loved to be a fly on the wall of that bedroom later, although the silver haired man didn't really seem interested in what was going on on the other side of the seat.

Little did the cabby know.

He heard every moan, every gasp from both of them. He could smell their musks blending together and smothering him. Their bodies were sweaty and damp from dancing and arousal, and he could feel the heat rolling off of them. And he could see them in his peripheral vision, and his mind's eye knew them both well enough to fill in the rest of the picture.

Very nonchalantly his hand started making its way to slip between them, the sharp intake of breath by both of them let him know they noticed. He cupped the hardness under his hand and gave it a firm squeeze through the denim of the other man's jeans, eliciting a deep moan as he tried to thrust upwards into that hand. The owner of that hand had other plans though, and releasing half of his grip, he slipped his free thumb and forefinger underneath that little patch of lace that hadn't stopped grinding downward. He found her little slippery button and just held his fingers there, giving her something to rub against. He had them both moaning and almost begging as they moved against his hand and each other. And just as he could tell they were both getting close he pulled his hand out with an evil little chuckle, their groans of disappointment filling the cab.

A moment later the cab stopped. He handed the cabby some discretely folded bills that invariably would have paid the fare ten times over, but then again it wasn't really the fare that he was paying for.

They managed to get in the house, and she backed her dance partner up against her favorite wall and was claiming his mouth roughly, her hands teasing as they dipped in and out of the waistband of jeans. She had managed to distract him long enough for their watcher to follow in behind them and close and lock the door. And that was where he stood now, leaning back against that door, watching them. The lust in his eyes so strong they almost felt it on their skin.

---------------

He stepped up behind her and tugged her hair, making her arch back so he could taste her lips, and taste the other man on her. The other man that was taking the new opportunity to nibble on her exposed throat. He released her hair and her mouth found the other's again. The watcher's firm hand spun her around so she was facing him with her ass grinding in a similar motion to their earlier dancing. Her dance partner's hands snaked around to pinch and tease her breasts through her silky shirt.

A moment later they heard a little click and she began shivering as a razor sharp blade of steel was being dragged lazily up and down her thigh as the watcher's mouth claimed hers with his tongue demanding entrance. When the hand holding that blade slipped under her skirt and she actually started begging, the man she was plastered against didn't know what was happening, all he knew was that her begging was making his eyes cross with lust. He wasn't exactly sure what their game was, but it sure didn't seem to have any limits, or any boundaries. And all he could do was sit back and enjoy the ride they were taking him on.

She expected him to simply decimate her panties like he had done every time before, but he didn't, at least not right away. His blue eyes took in her pout when the knife made it's way back down her thigh and away from her panties. She was biting her bottom lip as that cold steel made it's way to her torso. It took the other man a moment to realize that the little ticks he heard were the buttons from her shirt hitting the floor as the watcher efficiently flicked his wrist, the familiar knife that he had seen a thousand time before being wielded in a whole new way.

---------------
tbc...