- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
see chapter 1
‘Gees Boss …. I didn’t know a 13 year old was as good at self defence as that !’ Tony, Gibbs and Cat all walked or in Tony’s case hobbled into the office ‘I think I’m gonna need ice !’ Cat was at this point laughing ‘DiNozzo I told ya to wear a cup, you knew I was teaching her, gees I even had one on !’ Gibbs walked over to his desk chuckling ‘You’ll be fine Tony …. Tomorrow !’

Kate looked up from her desk from the file that she was looking at to DiNozzo. He was trying to sit down as carefully as possible while at the same time trying not to let onto anyone that he was in anyway in any sort of pain. She found it rather amusing and couldn’t keep the smirk off her face. ‘what are you looking at. Kate ?’ Tony retaliated like usual pronouncing her name trying to keep his voice as even as he could ‘Don’t you think you should let Ducky have a look at you. I mean you know with you reputation with the ladies and all you wouldn’t want to end up disappointing them in any way now would you due to having an injury. Tony !’ now laughing at her partner.

‘DiNozzo …. Go and see Ducky now before going home, MgGee go home there’s no case on you may as well finish early’ He looked over to both is agents ‘… and Tony next time I say wear a cup do it, it was not a request’ Tony turned from where he had started to head out towards the elevator ‘Boss’ MgGee joined Tony and they walked to the elevator.

‘Jethro what the hell did you do to him’ Kate said grinning, it was not often people were able to make Tony quiet he always had something to say. ‘Ahhh Kate nothing really just a few more basic self defence moves, promise …. It was nothing that could have done any proper damage’ with that he flashed her a grin. ‘Then why were you wearing a cup ?’ ….. ‘I always wear a cup, you of all people should know that !’

‘Ewww dad … too much detail … PLEASE !’ Cat scrunched up her face and covered her ears with her hands ‘Drama queen !’ Gibbs chuckled as he ruffled her hair affectionately ‘Grab your stuff we’re going home’




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Later on at Gibbs house


‘Argh …. Kate your killin me’ …. ‘Just shut up Jethro, it’s good for you and I think I need to be doing this more than once a week’ Gibbs was lying on the floor in the lounge and Kate was sitting on his bum legs either side of him giving him a massage

‘Seriously Kate that …ARGH …. Hurts !’ Gibbs groaned. ‘Babe you are full of knots and we aren’t stopping till I get them all out, promise you’ll feel better after’ she replied leaning down and kissing the back of his neck ‘besides I am going to start doing this 2 or 3 times a week to you’ ….. ‘I swear you like torturing me’ he retaliated smiling.

‘Oh my god …. MUM …. DAD …… that is ewwww’ they turned round to see Cat stood in the lounge doorway ….’I come into watch some TV and ewww I find this’ pointing at her parents ‘I mean yeah when I was younger like Lucy but, god I’m 13, I actually understand this stuff now and, well, you’re my parents, ewwww’ she shrieked again.

‘Cat’ Kate began ‘it is called a massage’ ….. she still looked slightly shocked ‘but you are sat on dad well in a, well how can I put it, a position that could be to do with something else !’ Just then Gibbs turned is head round again ‘Catherine Gibbs how would you know about that something else ! you are 13 years old’ ‘oh come on dad haven’t you heard of sex ed at school she said laughing, it’s not like I’m …’ ‘stop right there young lady …… ssshhhiiittttt’ Gibbs groaned as Kate worked on a particularly hard knot in his lower back ‘language Jethro’ ‘Go mum ! your really suffering with that aren’t you dad’ Cat sat down on the couch laughing. She picked up the TV control and started to flick.

‘There Jet it wasn’t so bad was it ?’ Kate said patting his shoulder still sitting on him. All she got was a grunt in return as Gibbs relaxed on the floor. ‘I was thinking jet that maybe this weekend we could have the team over ? … you know to talk about this secret we have been hiding and everything …. maybe grab pizza’s and beers’ another grunt came from Gibbs ‘well I take that as a yes’ she got off his back ‘I’ll go and make the phone calls’ Cat then decided to try her luck with her dad … ‘can I have some beer too at the party daddyyy ??’ another grunt came in a way on an answer ‘oh you’re the best dad ….. MUM you should do this more often, he doesn’t argue back !’ Cat yelled after he mum before turning back to the TV.