- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The last to be informed about the next wedding, will be Gibbs !!!!
UNWANTED VISITOR

Part 3
A/n: This is going to be a short one; I hesitated a lot but finally decided to give into a “time inconsistency” about “whom” is going to be the next husband of Diane. As we knew by the show, this had occurred at least some years ago. Anyway, it works for my aim… to give you as much fun as I could !!!
Thanks to my patient and fast ( and it’s not a contradiction !!!!) beta, “MaeLace”
Hope you enjoy !!!!!!...
Your reviews help me to post ASAP!!!!
Dolphinsiren.

The elevator metallic doors closes behind Diane’s tall silhouette, and is not until this moment that Kate notes that DiNozzo is not longer behind his desk. He had managed himself to evaporate silently, preventing the furious redhead should decide to drive her rage back to him. "
“Bloody DiNozzo…”- Kate thinks that he had let her being the alternative target and just had faded away. But she is wrong, no had even time to say a word to McGee, who stays still sat and keeps his wide opened eyes locked with hers. She crosses her arms and looks back at him frowning, her eyes darting over the now scared probie.
“ McGee: just "one "word about all this to Gibbs, and I’ll have to shoot you!!
Got it ????…
Tim shakes his head saying silently “ no” and then nods saying “yes” , till having back the use of his voice he adds seriously: “ Sure, Kate… I… I won’t say a word… don’t worry…. I… I had wanted to go out… but couldn’t let you stay alone with her….”
She softens her mood a bit and gives to Tim her warm smile. McGee may be boyish and not yet full trained but he is always the gentleman … “Thanks Tim… you are not the type of coward that DiNozzo is….”
But Kate is forced to change her mind one more time. Tony is running back into the bullpen followed by Ducky. They must have taken the stairs …and Kate can’t help and smile at Ducky, who is looking around while loosening his tie, his breath slightly labored.
“ Easy… guys, she is already gone...”
“ Oh… Caitlin, my dear… Tony said me that she had insulted you… Forgive Diane, my young Caitlin, she is not really a bad person… the fact is that she is still hurt and… disappointed…. I….”
Kate sighs.
“Oh yeah… Ducky, I ‘ve just noticed that…”
She avoids to tell them about the detailed information that Diane had give, all that was going to be a well kept secret between her and Mc Gee and the best that she could do for her own sake and her own mental health, is not to think about it anymore…
That is the moment when DiNozzo notices the pale blue envelope on Gibbs’s desk, The fine piece of paper is leaning against his desk lamp base. With an excited giggle he jumps forward and catches it, not giving a look to the others who had started to voice a slightly objection. Kate’s voice makes itself evident over the others:
“DiNozzo!!! This is none of your bussin… “But she can’t help and approaches to him in bunch with the others while Tony, having opened carefully the envelope, get the invitation card in hand and gives a sharp exclamation. Instantly, all them are close, reading over his shoulder, and all them form a surprised chorus… “... Fornell!!!!!” .

TBC.......