- Text Size +
The next morning Kate woke up due to an unpleasant smell, she shot out of bed straight away. Something was burning! Making her way to the kitchen, which was obviously the source from where it was coming.

“DINOZZO!! What the hell are you doing?!??" Yelled Kate in a demanding tone.

“Morning to you too! Katie!”

“…..”

“Too bad you’re up! I wanted to surprise you for breakfast.”

“With a burnt toast?” Said Kate unbelieving what is going on here in her apartment.

“Well, you see, your toaster and I aren’t going very well.”

“I’ve noticed.” She said rolling her eyes. “Take a seat and I will make breakfast.”

“It’s okay, I can help.” Said Tony with his usual charming smile.

‘Don’t give in, Don’t give in, Don’t give in’ Kate thought to herself.

“Don’t make me repeat myself DiNozzo!” Kate finally said making a very threatening expression as good as she can which to her relief worked and made Tony back off.

“Okaaaay, then I’m gonna sit here like a good little boy while you make breakfast.”

“Good!”

Later...

“Kate..?”

“What?”

“Do you have cereals?”

“What? Why? Don’t you like what I made you?”

“I do like what you made, but I want cereals.”

“Why you ungrateful bastard! Is this a way to tell me you don’t like my cooking? You didn’t even taste it!!”

“I didn’t say that, I just want cereals.”

“I don’t have any.”

Sigh, “Okay.”

Both of them ate the breakfast quietly.

Later after they finished eating their food.

“I’ll wash the dishes!” said Tony cheerfully which made Kate eye him suspiciously.

“No, I’ll do it.”

“What? Something wrong?”

“Umm, I don’t want you to accidentally drop one of my dishes.”

“What? That’s so rude! You think I’m that careless?” Tony said clearly hurt, waving his hand in the air frustrated, hitting a nearby vase of flowers causing it to fall and break. “Oops.”

“DINOZZZO!!!!!” yelled Kate after the Tony who was making his way rapidly out of Kate’s kitchen mumbling something that seemed like ‘sorry’ behind his shoulder.