- Text Size +
“Don’t use all the hot water DiNozzo!” said Kate after knocking on the bathroom door.
She heard the shower water turn off and the bathroom door opening revealing a nude Tony.

“Did you say something?” he said innocently while she tried hard not to look down but miserably failing which left her speechless.

Tony was confused for a moment as to why and what was she staring to be this wordless. Following her gaze … “Oh, oops.” Was all he said and took a towel near by and covered his waist.

Kate was stunned, and didn’t know what to do other than blush. On the other hand, Tony loved the sight of Kate’s blushing cheeks; it makes her look really cute and …sexy.

“… you needed something?”

Finally she snapped from her shock and asked softly, “Are you done?”

“No, you interrupted me before I got started.”

“Oh okay,” she said, “Don’t use up all the hot water.”

“Ah! Can’t promise that.”

“What?!!”

“I said I can’t promise that.”

“I heard you the first time!”

“It’s not my fault its you who gave me the hint that you didn’t!”

“Oh Shut up!”

“Umm, Okay.”

“Finish up fast, if we get to work late Gibbs is so gonna kill us.”

“Okay, by the way Kate, why don’t you take a shower with me?”

“WHAT!?”

“Geez, don’t freak out on me like that and keep you’re voice down….Look at the time Katie, if we two take a shower separately it will take longer and therefore we both are going to end up going to work late. But, if we take a shower together it won’t take that long.”

To her dislike, DiNozzo was right about that. And she really doesn’t like a furious Gibbs on her ass for being late to work. So she had no choice but to shower with Tony.

Kate already slept with Tony on the same bed, how worse could it get to take a shower with him?

So in seconds they both were naked under the shower.

“DiNozzo! You’re blocking the water with you’re body!” Complained Kate.

“Oh, sorry.” He said stepping aside in the small shower pushing her in front of him so that the water would run on both of them.

It went by pretty normal and later Kate was the first to exited the shower leaving Tony to finish off..

Well it wasn’t that bad she said to her self with a satisfied smile. She dressed up and soon she was ready. And when her gaze fell on Tony’s keys she got this devilish idea. Grabbing the key’s to his car she exited her apartment and drove to NCIS headquarters as fast as she could. Ofcourse not insanely as Gibbs.

When Tony was finished from showering and fully dressed up. He stated cheerfully, “I’m ready!”

Getting no answer he called out for her, “Kate? Hey! Where are you? This is no time to play hide and seek!”

After searching the small neat apartment, it hit him! “She took my keys and left!” he realized unbelievingly.

Kate was laughing while driving, since yesterday her car wouldn’t start Tony offered her a lift home, and since it was raining and a long distance to Tony’s place she offered him to crash at her place as of saying ‘thank you’ and now since she’s taken his car Tony has to go to work taking the bus. And boy she knew how he hates to take the bus and that bought an evil smile on her beautiful face.

“Damn it! Now I have to take the bus to work!” Tony complained and cursed all the way to NCIS headquarters.