- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this could end up a full length fic..I've some ideas already..so watch this space...
Author's Chapter Notes:
A carfully planned *meet* goes terribly wrong...when is Tony going to learn to do as he's told??
Title: Family Ties
Author: mrsdinozzo
Rating: FRAO (but not just yet) FRM until further notice
Pairing: Tony/Gibbs/OMC
Story type: ficlet (but I’ll be playing with this a little so who knows…)


“TONY!” Gibbs bellowed " eyes wide in horror as the younger agent was slammed back against the wall of the basement boiler house only to fall forward unconscious and unmoving, a red stain seeping through the suede jacket over his left shoulder blade. The echo of the single gunshot still reverberated around the brick walls, through the myriad corridors until silence slid over the scene " the only imperceptible sound being Gibbs’s ragged breathing as he fell to his knees at Tony’s side " quickly checking for a pulse.

“Fuck,” Gibbs whispered as he eased Tony onto his back " grimacing as he pulled the shirt away from the bullet wound. “Fuck " fuck " fuck.” It was a through and through " and he was bleeding heavily. “Stay with me, Tony " stay with me!” Gibbs whispered as he frantically tried to tug his cell phone from his coat pocket.

Tony only groaned in response, grimacing in pain as his eyes flickered open for a moment or two and then closed to half mast " before his head lolled to one side and he passed out again.

His cell phone rang " jerking Gibbs into an animated response " he lifted it to his ear. “Thank Christ,” he hissed. “Ziva! Paramedics " now " Tony’s down " gunshot to the shoulder.” He paused. “How the hell should I know?” Again " a pause. “Ziva " quit yapping and get some paramedics here stat!”

Quickly getting to his feet, Gibbs pulled off his coat and fashioned it into a makeshift pillow, placing it gently beneath Tony’s head before taking his place at his lover’s side once more. The bleeding hadn’t gotten any worse " but it needed to be stopped, Gibbs glanced around the room and spotted a pile of what looked like grubby rags. “Beggars can’t be choosers " “ he murmured, grabbing a handful and pressing both hands over the exit and entry wounds. “Don’t you fucking die on me, DiNozzo " don’t you fucking dare!” His eyes were moist with unshed tears " fighting to control his emotions. He could not afford to lose it right now " but with Tony lying so still, so silent " fuck! Tony groaned again, only this time " he sounded weaker. A lot weaker. “Stay with me,” Gibbs demanded softly, keeping the pressure on his wound. “Stay with me, DiNozzo " please " stay with me.”

Footsteps " getting closer. Gibbs nearly screamed in relief " throwing the bloody rags aside and replacing them with fresh ones. “Over here!” he yelled. “Over here!” The footsteps became running steps " and Gibbs pulled in a deep calming breath " lowering his head before lifting it to find himself staring at his worst nightmare.

“Damn it to hell,” Michael DiNozzo frowned. “I thought I said I wanted him dead.” Tony’s father sneered down at the two men on the ground and then looked to the two thugs standing either side of him. “But no matter " you two can play with them for a while " Anthony’s not going anywhere soon by the look of him.”

“He’s your fucking son!” Gibbs shouted as the two heavies moved in.

“Him?” DiNozzo Senior snickered. “That’s no son of mine " he’s that thorn in my side " the millstone around my neck " and in a few days " he’ll be no more.”

“You’re insane,” Gibbs breathed. “Completely insane " you’re " “ Something hit him hard on the back of the head and he fell forward over Tony " unconscious.

“Thank you, gentlemen.” DiNozzo Senior acknowledged. “Bring these two, and find that Mossad woman " “

“And do what, sir?”

“Kill her " what else?”

TBC??
Chapter End Notes:
this could end up a full length fic..I've some ideas already..so watch this space...