- Text Size +
"And I thought you were a risk taker, Gibbs," Tony purred as he felt his lover move in close behind him, an arm around his waist as the other moved southward - the hand cupping his balls and kneading them softly - making Tony growl in contentment - a soppy smile on his face as he melted against the man at his rear.

"I am - " Gibbs whispered before planting a soft kiss on the side of Tony's neck - biting down gently and eliciting a gasp from the younger man as Tony's hips lifted forward in his grasp. "And you're one for risks, DiNozzo."

"Am not," Tony hissed, canting his hips forward again. "Not my fault I've no self control when you're in charge."

"And I know you love it when I'm in charge," Gibbs whispered in his ear, tongue snaking out to trace the outline of an ear - nipping the lobe a little too hard and leaving Tony breathless. His massive paw encircled the thrumming flesh as DiNozzo grew longer and harder under his carress - a quiet chuckle and a growl and Gibbs pulled his lover closer - only too well aware his own hardness pressed almost mercilessly against the small of the other man's back. "And right now - you don't ever want me to stop - do you?"

"No, Boss," Tony's head fell back, nestling against the valley of Gibbs's shoulder and neck. "Never."

"Slut!"

"Gods," Tony breathed, his green eyes closed in complete rapture - "promise me you'll never stop."

"Can't do that," Gibbs answered softly. "And if I did - I'd never get any attention would I?" Both hands were now busy with Tony's nether regions - one pumping the heated flesh of his droolling cock - the other grinding his balls - harder with each handful.

"Not true - fuck!"

"Fuck?" Gibbs snickered. "In a while, Tony - in a while."

"But - " Tony was boneless in his lover's arms. "Back to - risk taking - "

"And?"

"Did you ever - oh shit - fuck!" The power of speech was slowly evading him - he swallowed heavily, rolling his head from side to side.

"Did I ever - what?" Gibbs prompted - the grip on his young lover's cock and nuts slowly speeding up. "Out with it, DiNozzo - did I ever what?"

"With the Team - you never - you never put any of us - in - fuck - fuck - fuck!"

"Patience, Tony - I'll fuck you senseless in a while - any of you in - what?"

"At risk - " Tony managed to gasp - " you never risk any of us - "

"Because - you're my team - "

"Yeah - "

"I sense," Gibbs teased - Tony's hardness filling his fist now. "there's a question?"

"Oh - Gee Zus Boss!" Tony whimpered - his hips canting against the grip that held him.

"I'm waiting - "

"Just once - " Tony managed to squeak. "Just - "

"Once - what?"

"Why in hell - " the younger man pulled in a few deep breaths - trying his damndest not to cum there and then. "Why in fuck - won't you - open these fucking drapes - "

"And do what?"

"Give the old bat next door what's she's gagging for - she's had her spy glasses trained on this window for the last week!"

As he finished speaking - Tony came hard and fast into Gibbs's fist - grateful for the hold his lover had around him, he slumped back against him - letting his head drop to one side as Gibbs nipped and lapped his way from his shoulder to his ear and back again.

"And let her know what she's missing?" Gibbs growled. "No fucking way, DiNozzo - you're mine - and mine alone - I don't share!"

"Hah!" Tony grinned briefly. "Didn't think so!"

"By the time I've finished with you - you'll be incapable of thinking," Gibbs hissed. "On the bed - now!"



END