- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Another fic inspired by my list, and their question about what Tony could wear to attract Gibbs' attention.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs is pushed to the end of his rope
~~**




The first time Tony did it, Gibbs was grateful he wasn’t holding his coffee. Tight jeans, thin white button down shirt, with no undershirt which meant he could see the dark chest hair and nipples through it, sleeves rolled up to show those forearms, unshaven and sandals. Which meant bare toes. God.

Gibbs’ IQ had gone directly into his shorts and he’d had to go into the bathroom to get a hold of himself…so to speak.

The next time they’d all been called in on short notice, it had been worse. Or better, depending on your point of view. Tony had been in the same jeans, which had a rip in each knee and one high on his thigh, his battered red Ohio State jersey with the buckeye near the collar and ratty tennis shoes. Gibbs had been bewildered, Tony had been decently covered but he’d still had riotous fantasies of that damn jersey.

It was winter, and the dubious fashion show had stopped. Gibbs had relaxed, the sweaty dreams had…well, not stopped, but slowed down too. Thank God.

“Jethro?” Jenny’s sharp voice cut through his fantasies, and maybe the glass in the room, making him suppress a wince.

“Yes, Jen. I heard you,” he said, getting to his feet. Which was a bald faced lie but she seemed to accept his answer and let him leave MTAC. He headed downstairs and was satisfied to see McGee in, since the younger man lived the closest of his team.

“Roads still bad?”

McGee jumped and looked at him before nodded. “Yeah, the main road really sucked. I’m glad I have 4-wheel drive.”

Gibbs nodded, satisfied and went up to get himself some coffee while waiting for the rest of his team. He’d called them in for remains found in the woods on the Naval Base, and while the remains were bones, which mean it wasn’t urgent, he wanted his team on it a.s.a.p.

Taking a sip of the coffee, he made a face and headed back out to the office area. As he rounded his desk he turned and got the shock of his day, and promptly dropped his coffee cup.

In front of him was sweet temptation dressed in black leather pants, black turtleneck, removing a black trenchcoat that had a dusting of powdery snow on the shoulders. Guh. To top it off, Tony hadn’t shaved and was scowling, and how frightening was that that Gibbs found it sexy beyond all reason. “DiNozzo! My office,” he barked, heading for the elevators, hearing Tony on his heels.

He waited until Tony stepped into the elevator before pushing the emergency stop button, then he let himself look at the other man, and Jesus Christ, now Tony was pouting. “You’ve got to stop,” he said helplessly before he grabbed Tony by the ridiculously soft sweater and slammed his mouth onto those pouting lips. He licked into the hot mouth, moaning when Tony’s tongue slipped against his, accepting everything that he gave and giving in return.

“Finally,” Tony murmured against his mouth, when he pulled back to breathe.

Understanding hit Gibbs like a ton of bricks as he stared into those spectacular hazel eyes. “You son of a bitch! You were ~trying~ to drive me crazy!”

Tony grinned. “Slow on the uptake there, Boss.”

“How did you know?” Gibbs asked, dumbfounded. He wasn’t aware that his hand was practically fondling Tony’s chest through the buttery soft sweater.

“Ziva said you were watching my ass,” Tony teased. He placed one of his own hands over Gibbs’ wandering one, and smirked at the flush on the older man’s face.

Gibbs cleared his throat and gently withdrew his hand. “We’ve got a case.”

“So, are we ignoring this?” Tony’s gaze was bland and non-judgmental.

“No,” Gibbs said firmly. “But it’ll have to wait after the case.”

Tony grinned brightly and leaned over to peck Gibbs on the lips, then a gentler kiss with a bit of tongue. “Deal.”

“And for God’s sake, DiNozzo,” Gibbs said harshly as moved to stand a reasonable distance before he reached for the button. “Don’t wear those pants to work ever again!”


fin~
Chapter End Notes:
Another fic inspired by my list, and their question about what Tony could wear to attract Gibbs' attention.