- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs doesn't know it, but Tony's got a suprise for him...only..maybe he shouldn't have mentioned just what his ideal fantasy was...he's going to enjoy himself WAY too much...;-p
Gibbs smiled to himself at the sound of footfalls on the basement steps but did not look around, nor did the long sweeps of the brush against the smooth wood falter until he dipped the bristles into the jar of varnish in his other hand and began the process once again.

“You’re late, DiNozzo,” he observed wryly. “How long’s it take to collect a damn take out?” Tony had been gone over an hour, which was odd considering the Chinese restaurant was only a ten minute drive " and he’d phoned in the order ahead of time. His question remained unanswered but he continued with the job in hand. “You deaf or something?” The silence was palpable, and Gibbs tried to ignore it, concentrating instead in working the varnish into a particularly reticent knot. “DiNozzo?” He straightened up from where he was hunkered on the floor, placing the jar to one side and out of reach of his feet, the brush still in hand as he rolled his head around to ease out the kinks.

He was about to turn around when he felt a hand on his left shoulder as a gloved hand " a leather gloved hand reached for the brush, removing it gently. Gibbs was transfixed on that hand. A black leather gloved hand, the wrist bare revealing golden skin, the arm disappearing into a sleeve of leather. “DiNozzo?”

“Step into the light,” Tony whispered in his ear, the hand on his shoulder tightening a little.

“Tony,” Gibbs began, his eyes closing as he swallowed almost nervously. Tony’s warm breath on his neck sent goose pimples breaking out all over and as soft lips lapped at the nape of his neck Gibbs groaned, worrying his lower lip as he felt his cock suddenly jump and twitch.

“Ssh, Pet.” Tony purred as he took the brush and let it drop to the floor. “Step into the light.”

“But,” Gibbs murmured.

“We do this my way,” Tony stepped back, the abrupt loss of body heat leaving Gibbs suddenly chilled and he stepped back impulsively, eager for the warmth " a move that had Tony chuckling softly. “My way " or not at all.”

Gibbs’ hands fisted at his sides and he swallowed again " whether from nerves or anticipation he had no idea but right now all he could concentrate on was that melodious voice behind him, the visuals filling his mind and the fact that every fibre of his being seemed to be centreing on one place and, without even looking, he knew he was already tenting his cargo shorts.

“What’s it to be, Pet?”

“I " “ Gibbs took a deep breath, lowering his chin to chest in an effort to calm himself. “Y-your way.”

“So " step into the light, My Own.”

The creak of leather against leather and Gibbs mewled deep in his chest, making Tony chuckle again. “I know, Pet. We’ve talked about this haven’t we?” Tony began as Gibbs made his way towards the workbench and turned around " hands immediately clasped at the small of his back, feet apart and head held high. “Only " talking isn’t exactly - *doing* is it, Pet?” Tony smiled " a half smile that sent a barrage of pulsing electricity straight to Gibbs’ already hardened cock. “I think you like what you see huh?”

“I " I do,” Gibbs nodded.

“Thought so,” Tony nodded back, arms folded across his chest. “So, what are we going to do about it?”

Gibbs just stared, biting his lower lip again in an effort to stay the groan that was building in his throat.

Tony was wearing black, butter soft leather pants, a black skinny rib turtleneck that looked like it had been sprayed on to show off that hard physique beneath, topped with a long black leather duster. On his feet a pair of square toed black boots and, as he reached up to run a hand over the stubble on his chin, Gibbs could see both hands were gloved and the groan escaped instantly. Arching his eyebrows, Tony faced his lover with both hands on his hips, another megawatt smile settling on his pouting lips as he raked his green eyes up and down Gibbs’ body. “Strip,” he said softly.

“H-here?”

“Another word,” Tony’s face suddenly hardened. “One more word out of you " apart from your safe word " and you’ll get no relief tonight.” He closed the space between them, cupping Gibbs’ chin in his hand and forcing the other man to look at him. “You spend the night fastened to the bed post, Pet " and I don’t think either of us want that - do we?”

Gibbs tried to shake his head but the firm grip on his chin prevented that simple movement. Tony stared into his eyes for a long moment and then released him. “Safe word " what is it?” he snapped as he took a few strides back.

“Coffee.” Gibbs said shakily.

“Coffee it is,” Tony nodded, pushing a hand through his hair and mussing it " which left Gibbs fighting to resist the urge to back his young lover against the bare wood of the boat and capture him for himself. “What?” Tony glared at him. Gibbs lowered his gaze to the floor and nearly shrugged. “You’re taking your time, Pet. I asked you to strip nearly an hour ago " but what the hell " “ Snatching up a small knife, he approached Gibbs and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, stretching the fabric over the blade until the sound of ripping cotton shot through the room like a bullet. The knife was tossed back to the bench and Tony took a handful of both sides of the tear pulling upwards and outwards until Gibbs’ abs and chest were exposed. “Shorts " off.”

In less than a minute, Gibbs was naked.

Tony wrapped a hand around the back of his lover’s neck as his other hand snaked downwards to cup an aching, leaking erection and Gibbs moaned into his mouth as Tony pulled him tighter to him for a long wet kiss.

As the kiss ended, Tony drew back delighting in the soft mewling issuing from the older man. Gibbs somehow managed to collect himself enough to remain still " although he was only too well aware of the slight tremor running through him as he met the gaze of the leather clad figure before him.

“So responsive,” Tony complimented, reaching into a pocket of his coat. “So aching, so wanting " so " mine.” He graced his lover with another smile, this time close mouthed, pursing his lips as he lifted an eyebrow " intent on the other man’s face as he lifted the leather lined steel cuffs into view.

Gibbs’ gaze snapped to his " eyes wide.

“Not about to safe word on me, I hope.” Tony said as he stepped behind Gibbs and fastened the cuffs. “And this " My Own " is just the start.”

Gibbs was a thrumming mass of need by the time Tony had finished *dressing* him.

His hands fisted at his back as the cock ring had been snapped in place, Tony gracing his tumescence with a light kiss over the slit " pausing briefly to lap at the slightly salty, slightly bitter essence seeping copiously down the solid shaft. Gibbs’ toes curled tightly as he wrestled the impulse to arch his back " thrusting his cock upward in a silent plea for more " only for Tony to cup the throbbing flesh and squeeze, just that little too hard " eliciting a soft whimper from Gibbs’ throat.

A collar " a strip of two inch wide leather with a single buckle and three d-rings set centre and either side of the neck " was quickly fastened in place and Gibbs swallowed " relishing the pull of the leather against his throat and his eyes closed briefly until he heard a soft click, and they snapped open again to see Tony watching him in amusement.

“Leashed,” Tony breathed, wrapping the length around his hand until his fist was under Gibbs’ chin. “Leashed, My Own.” He pulled Gibbs’ forward until their lips met and he claimed that eager mouth with a bruising kiss. “And now " I have a big decision to make,” he shrugged as he began to tug Gibbs after him towards the stairs. “I’m in two minds, here, Pet.” He took the basement steps quickly, Gibbs following in his wake and managing somehow not to stumble after him, leading the bound man across the hall and into the living room. At the bottom of the main stairs, he stopped and turned. “Why am I in two minds?”

Gibbs merely watched him, swallowing a near howl of frustration, his hands fisting and unfisting as he tried to bring himself under some sort of control. He wanted nothing more right now than to be up those stairs, tied down to the bed and have Tony do to him whatever he wanted " however he wanted " for as long as he wanted.

“Ah " what the hell " the look on your face will be enough, My Own.” Tony winked at him, flashing a grin and then proceeded to head upstairs, only this time he was careful not to move too quickly " a bruised sub was a moody sub " and he didn’t need Gibbs losing the moment. He’d be losing enough very shortly.

Outside the bedroom, Tony eased Gibbs to his knees and stepped behind him " the rustle of leather on leather again and Gibbs took a sharp intake of breath as a medium sized ball gag was dangled in front of him.

“No choice, Pet.” Tony stated as the gag was fastened. “Close your eyes.”

Gibbs did as he was told and waited.

He was aware Tony had opened the bedroom door, a cool draught left him shivering and then he felt a gloved hand on his bicep as he was pulled to his feet and helped forward.

“Stand still,” Tony instructed him. “Keep those eyes closed.” Gibbs, kneeling again, could hear Tony moving about the room, unsure of exactly where he was for a long moment until he jumped slightly as a hand rested on his shoulder. “It’s okay, My Own, just some finishing touches.” Slim, leather lined cuffs were fitted around each of Gibbs’ ankles and a length of chain fastened between them, another length was then attached to the cuffs at his wrists " effectively hobbling him in place as a final length of chain was fastened from the ankle cuffs, running up his back to clip to the buckle of his collar. “Open your eyes, Pet.”

And Gibbs stared, the fire in his loins slamming through his entire being and he shuddered, whimpering behind the gag, blinking in wonder as Tony moved closer.

Gone was the coat, the sweater and the boots. In their place a bare chest, still gloved hands and in place of the leather pants " Tony now wore a pair of leather chaps " his own cock free and slapping against his abs leaving a sticky trail in its wake.

“Mm,” he snickered. “You approve, Pet.” Gibbs lifted still startled blue eyes to meet patient green ones and he groaned, shifting his weight from knee to knee as his own trapped cock thrummed. “Good. Oh " I was in two minds wasn’t I?” Tony moved to sit on the end of the bed, his legs wide as he leaned back on one hand and began to stroke himself to full hardness with the other. “We *will* end up fucking tonight, Pet,” he said softly as his thumb slid across the end of his shaft, precum slicking his fingers. “But the question is, do I end up face fucking you " or shall I butt fuck you?” He let out a soft sigh of contentment as he flopped back onto the mattress, his cock bobbing as his hand slid back and forth. “So many wicked ideas, so many to choose from My Own,” Tony teased. “I’m really going to have to think about this one aren’t I?”

And Gibbs mewled.

TBC…very shortly….