- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Who will catch DiNozzo when he falls?
Chapter Fifty-Three

Once the shock had worn off, Gibbs pulled Tony into a hug and gave him a big kiss on the mouth - not caring who saw it. Once they came up for air, they joined Abby in the seats that she’d reserved for them. To listen to what sentence would be passed over Kamisnski - who had turned round whilst they were kissing and had given them a disgusted look.

“Lieutenant Commander Jonathon Kamisnski, you have been found guilty on all charges. I feel that I should take this time before sentencing you to let you know that had you not used a mole and bribed a former Petty Officer to rape an NCIS officer, your service to your country during your three times deployed to Iraq would have been taken into consideration, but is seems you have used the Navy for many years to your own personal gain - what with employing those directly below you so that you could see illegal copies of DVD’s and fashion items. Your lawyer made the point that Special Agent DiNozzo spent a lot of time harassing you when they was no evidence of this, more to the contrary. You paid former Special Agent Lee for at least eighteen months after she stumbled across your file in Agent DiNozzo’s computer and whereas you could have just asked for the contents and be done with it, instead you set up another man to rape him and although you couldn’t have known he would try to kill himself, you also used that to your advantage when you tried to kill him, getting yourself into the hospital and to his room with help from Ms Lee.,” the judge said, pausing to take a gulp of the water in front of him.

“Bailiff, please remand former Lieutenant Commander Jonathon Kaminski in to custody, until a date can be set for sentencing.” The bailiff obliged and handcuffed Kamisnski who couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of Tony and Gibbs, which was making Tony nervous and bringing out the protective side in Gibbs.

Once Kamisnski had been led away, court was dismissed and first the judge left, then the jury and then the general public as well as the two JAG lawyers who’d been involved in the case.

They stopped near Gibbs, Tony and Abby and began to talk, stopping their own exit.

“We’ll appeal, Watson, most of it was circumstantial,” Marrow told the prosecutor. Tony went white at the thought of going through another trial and Gibbs spotted it immediately. He stood up and practically pushed the two men out of their way so that he could get Tony away from them and home where he felt safe.

Once they were outside the courthouse, it was good to see that Gibbs car hadn’t been clamped, towed or had a ticket on it, he opened the passenger door in the front and deposited Tony into it, even going as far as to do up his seat belt.

“Need a lift, anywhere, Abs?” Gibbs asked, once Tony was safely settled in the car. Luckily the press usually went for people with lawyers so they’d managed to avoid being swarmed by them. That wouldn’t last, but it also wouldn’t last long, probably up until Tony went back to work and then there’d be other things to report about, like the cases they were given to solve every day or so.

“I brought my car,” Abby replied. “Is he okay?”

“I think he’s just a little worried that he’ll have to give evidence again because of what that prick JAG defense lawyer said. I’ll get him home and get some food into him.”

“Call me later and let me know, okay?”

“Will do, Abs,” he said and leant over to give her a kiss on the forehead. “Thanks for being with him the last couple of days, the NCIS shrink said he could return to work whenever he felt ready so he’s just got to run it by Jenny and it should all be fine and Tony will be back to the guy he was before all this.”

“That’s great!” With that, she headed off to where her own car was parked and started her own drive home with a lighter heart for the first time since she’d seen Tony in the hospital after the overdose

~*~

Once they got home, Tony was in a much better state and able to get himself out of the car. Gibbs planned to cook something nice and simple for dinner that would just get something into Tony because he was looking pale after his torment with the trial and then the psychiatrist visit and everything that had happened over the past few days.

He led Tony into the kitchen and made him some coffee while he cooked. “You get that down you and I’ll see about making some pasta to eat. How does that sound?” he asked.

“Like a good idea,” Tony replied, as he sipped at the hot cup of coffee. Gibbs nodded and Tony say and watched him work his way around the kitchen, as he watched he decided that he had some plans for tonight that didn’t involve food but he’d do it Gibbs’ way first

It took only twenty minutes for Gibbs to cook dinner and then only fifteen for them to eat it all and that was when Tony put his plan into action.

Gibbs stood up and collected the plates and everything to load into the dishwasher and Tony took that chance to stand up and rub his hands up and down Gibbs’ back.

“What’s that for?” he asked, standing up and stretching.

“Just because,” Tony replied, looking shy. He leaned over to Gibbs and kissed him on the lips, not deeply, but soft and gentle like a first kiss. Gibbs moaned softly and took Tony round the waist and deepened the kiss.

“Why don’t we move to the bedroom?” Tony asked, quietly, still not totally sure he could go through with his plans but wanting to try for Gibbs’ sake.

“You sure?” Gibbs asked.

“As sure as I’m ever gonna be,” Tony replied.

“Okay.” Gibbs led the way, taking Tony by the hand and walking slowly so that Tony knew there was no pressure involved in what they were doing and that he could stop at any time and Gibbs wouldn’t mind.

It was Tony who made the first move once they were there, taking off his shirt and pants so that he was stood there in just his boxers and socks, he had a semi-erection that was poking through the hole in his boxers. Sensing that this was really what Tony wanted, Gibbs followed suit, but he also removed his socks. His erection was more prominent, but that didn’t seem to worry or phase Tony so Gibbs relaxed a bit more into the situation and lay on the bed, patting the side next to him to get Tony to join him.

Once they were laid side by side, Tony leant over and kissed Gibbs, this time more passionately, his hands wandered nervously until they found Gibbs’ erection and he started to fondle it, which caused it to grow. Gibbs groaned into the kiss, letting Tony know he was doing all the right things and Gibbs decided to reciprocate.

One thing led to another and soon both men were naked, sweaty and sporting hard erections that were leaking pre-cum. Gibbs reached for the lube and a condom from the bed side table and spread some on his fingers, thinking that they’d come this far without Tony freaking out that they could go further. He reached round to Tony’s hole and started to spread some lube around it, but before he could penetrate, Tony froze.

“I…I can’t,” he stammered.

“I thought you wanted to?” Gibbs asked, removing his hand and looking at Tony who suddenly looked very panicked and had lost his erection partly.

“I did, but I can’t, it just makes me think of him, but I still want to do something, I need to get over this hurdle somehow.” As he spoke, he was using one hand to stroke his half-soft dick back up to a full erection.

“Would you like to do me?” Gibbs asked, knowing that it had been a long time since he’d been a bottom but as long as Tony did it right them there should only be minimal pain.

“You sure?” Tony asked, honoured that his partner would allow him to do that.

“Tony, I love you, I’d love to be joined to you like that, I’d be honoured,” Gibbs replied, kissing Tony gently. He gave Tony the lube and condom and put his leg over Tony’s waist to give him easier access.

Tony took a deep breath and squeezed some lube out onto his fingers, he used one to circle Gibbs’ hole and then gently inserted one finger to loosen, rubbing round, he watched Gibbs’ face for any sign of discomfort - he saw none. Gibbs let out the breath he’d been holding, he remembered it being worse than this.

“Is it okay?” Tony asked, as he removed one and then put two fingers in, spreading the lube around to ease access for later.

“It’s different from the last time - better though,” Gibbs admitted as he got used to a second finger.

“Are you ready for me, yet?” Tony asked, stroking his own erection as he scissored his fingers inside Gibbs to stretch him.

“Try another finger first,” Gibbs replied, desperate to feel Tony inside him, but at the same time not wanting to rush it. Tony added more lube to his fingers and inserted a third along with the other two, Gibbs felt the burn and a little pain, but mostly it was nice and a full feeling that he remembered from the last time he had sex with a man.

Gibbs groaned and saw stars as Tony crooked his fingers just so to hit that bundle of nerves that brought so much pleasure. “I’m ready,” he said, breathlessly.

Tony took out his fingers and slicked up and lined up his cock, ready to enter Gibbs. He was nervous because he’d never done this before and he was worried about hurting his partner, but Gibbs seemed more than ready for him. He pushed the head in and held still when it entered, letting Gibbs get used to the feeling, he didn’t need to wait long as Gibbs moved against him, pushing him further into his body.

Thrusts that started out timed and concise because erratic, sweat built up on both men’s bodies as they gasped with pleasure, Tony had his aim just right that every thrust in hit Gibbs’ prostate, which caused Gibbs to clench round Tony’s cock and groan loudly.

Neither of them knew how long they lasted but before long, Gibbs was coming, shouting out Tony’s name, cum spurting in shots over his stomach between his and Tony’s bodies. Tony came hard following Gibbs, the tight clenching of Gibbs’ muscles pushing him over the edge, he collapsed forward onto Gibbs and lay there breathing erratically.

“You okay?” Gibbs asked, running his hands through Tony’s hair.

“Mmmm,” was Tony’s reply. He sounded very satisfied.

“That good, huh?”

“I’m on another planet and it was very good. What about you?”

“Better than I remembered.”

Tony slowly pulled out of Gibbs, disposed of the condom and collapsed back on the bed, Gibbs pulled the covers over the top of them and decided that a good sleep was in order, after all they’d done their celebrating for the day.
Chapter End Notes:
I've been sick, hence the lack of updates, things should go back to normal from here on out though!