- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Don't own anything! Well I don't own anything connected to NCIS, except the DVDs that I do own... You get the idea.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The weekend came and went, but he never came back. Odd that.
"Is it a dream? Are you calling me? What do I do...What do I do now? What's left, where am I headed? The fire, the ice, the box? Who cares anymore.
Ben le nîn galad heleg.


Special Agent Caitlin Todd put down the phone a little harder than was needed. She looked across the bullpen to where Special Agent Timothy McGee was looking at her with raised eyebrows.
"He's not picking up." She muttered in answer to his unsaid question.
"He's only ten minutes late. Nothing to worry about." Tim replied, looking back to his computer screen where the bank records of Petty Officer George Kitterlant were up.
"Its not him I'm worrying about. When Gibbs gets in a mood with DiNozzo, he gets in a modd with everyone." She went back to her own computers.
"Is that so?" Came the soft voice of Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs from behind her. She silently cursed.
"Morning, Gibbs." She replied, fixed on her computer screen.
"Where is DiNozzo?" He didn't so much ask as command, passing his senior field agents desk.
"Um." Kate replied, whilst Tim looked at the bank record as if it was the crown jewels. Gibbs fixed her with a blue gaze.
"Hasn't come in yet. And I got no answer on his cell of his landline." She finished. Gibbs seated himself at his desk. Tony had been late before, and he was probably just hung over, it was a Monday morning afterall.

The elevator pinged open and Gibbs stepped out with his second cup of coffee. This glare chilled slightly as he noticed Tony's still empty desk: the computer off and his drawers still locked. Kate and Tim didn't say anything, but Kate couldn't help but look at the letter on Gibbs table. It was an expensive, crisp and white. It had been placed on his desk, along with the rest of the mail. From Kate's slightly guilty look, she'd been the one to sift through the mail. Gibbs slit it open with a paperknife and looked at the folded paper inside.

To whom it may concern,
I am writing to inform you that a Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo has been taken into the custody of those in the Impaloan Scotland Yard. Any one who reads this must know that he has been sentenced to six years in Avarnis.
Yours Sincearly
Onubis


"McGee, find out anything about the Impaloan Scotland Yard. Kate, check DiNozzos appartment, Agent Kyran's already there." Kate glanced up at Gibbs with slight suprise. It was unusual these days to see Madisyn, but what was she doing at Tony's appartment. Kate grabbed the keys to the car and took the elevator to the garage. Tim started typing into search databases and anything else he could think of. He decided to give Abby a call, just to see if she could be of any help.
------------------------------------------------------
Madisyn looked around the apartment, pulling on her second glove as Kate entered. She had a quick look around. Nothing seemed too out of place on a first glance.
"Found anything yet?" She asked the young agent.
"Not yet, unless its weird that Tony owns twenty seven shoes."
"Twenty seven?" Kate asked, raising her eyebrows.
"I only found twenty seven in the wardrobe." Madisyn moved into the kitchen, opening up the cupboards.
"I didn't think Tony was this neat, at least it wasn't last time I came round."
"When was that?" Kate called back from the bedroom, opening up the wardrobe.
"When I first came from England, like protective custody." Madisyn replied. "There's nothing off in the kitchen..."
"And there are indeed twenty-seven shoes here."

"I don't think we'll find anything here." Kate sighed, twenty minutes later. Madisyn agreed.
"Want a lift back?" Kate offered as they locked Tony's door behind them.
"Sure, thanks." Madisyn smiled.

The sedan pulled out of the apartment building parking lot and sped up the street back to NCIS Head Quarters.
-----------------------------------------------------
Tony opened his eyes. The first thing he was aware of was the soft chatter of voices. He opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. It was a highly decorated ceiling with gold edges and red streaks across the top. He sat up, feeling oddly refreshed.
"Good Morning, sir." A voice said behind him. Tony turned to see a well dressed man in a black suit.
"Can I get you anything for breakfast." Tony frowned and sat up. He was in a bed, an expensive bed at that. He took a look around the room. It looked as if he'd just been transported to some sort of palace. All gold and red and silver. He looked over at the butler once more, who was opening the curtains.
"Sir? Any thoughts on breakfast?"
Chapter End Notes:
Don't own anything! Well I don't own anything connected to NCIS, except the DVDs that I do own... You get the idea.