- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Ok, I'm not that technically savvy, (I know, sad I like McGee, yet I can barely work a computer,) and I wasn't able to put in several things. Other pairings: Ziva/Tony, hinted Abby/McGee Other Characters: Gibbs, Ziva, Tony, McGee, Ducky, Palmer, Abby, Jenny S. Genre: Humor and Romance. Add that to the info given and you have a full synopsis of the story.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Adrienne DiNozzo is Tony's little sister who is applying for a job in NCIS. Jenny Sheppard has assigned her to Gibbs's team for training. Immediately, she faces the pressure of solving a murder case and feelings for McGee. How will Tony (or Abby for that matter) handle it?
~~Prologue~~

Lacy ran her morning run on the bicycle track that led from Washington D.C. to a medium sized town called Purcellville. Lacy ran the Leesburg section of it. It ran clear through there right next to her house to the countryside that ran along route nine and the road that ran through Hamilton. She was just outside of the local high-school. It was the oldest high-school in the county, and she could tell by the design. It was the only two story school in the county. The bricks were different. And the middle has a distinct look of being built in either the eighteenth or nineteenth century.

She was about to turn to run back to her house when she saw something odd in the trees that separated her and the high-school campus. She had heard a loud bang the night before, but hadn't thought of it till now. Something about the dirt was disturbed.

Lacy walked to the trees out of curiosity. Her woman's intuition was telling her "Go back, you don't want to see this," but she knew it was too late. She knew her woman's instinct for gossip and want of knowledge would push her overboard with curiosity.

She pulled back the lower brush like branch of the tree where the dirt had been disturbed and found a man in a light blue shirt and jeans. He wore dog tags from the army.

Her face paled significantly as her eyes quickly became the size of turkey dishes. Her hands became sweaty, clammy, and shaky as she put them to her mouth. Lacy's gut had told her, but she didn't listen, couldn't listen. Instead she found a dead body. Several emotions hit her at once. Realization, fear, surprise, and all she could do was let out a horrible, blood curdling scream.

Once she got her bearings and returned to the world of cops and phones, she quickly ran into the high-school to make a quick phone call to the police.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok, I'm not that technically savvy, (I know, sad I like McGee, yet I can barely work a computer,) and I wasn't able to put in several things.
Other pairings: Ziva/Tony, hinted Abby/McGee
Other Characters: Gibbs, Ziva, Tony, McGee, Ducky, Palmer, Abby, Jenny S.
Genre: Humor and Romance.

Add that to the info given and you have a full synopsis of the story.