- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Team meets Adrienne DiNozzo.
~~Chapter 1: Another DiNozzo~~


"Look, Ziva, I know this is hard for you, but get a driving class," Tony said as he and Ziva left the elevator.

"I'm sorry, I don't like driving like a grandma," Ziva retorted.

"Yeah, you prefer to drive like you're on jack-OW!!" Tony yelped as a folded piece of paper hit him at his jugular.

"Puss! I didn't even touch you!" Ziva laughed. Tony gave her an odd look.

"Alright, the term is wuss, not puss. I'm not a cat. And 2, someone just shot a small folded paper at my neck!" Tony replied.

"Well, why don't you read it?" Ziva asked. Tony gave her another look. He then unfolded the paper and read:


"Long time, no see."


Suddenly, Tony gained a worried look. "No, it can't be. Why would she be here?" he asked to himself as he crumpled the paper and dropped it. He ran over to the team's desks and stopped seeing everyone's faces.

Gibbs looked, more like glared, at DiNozzo's desk, confused and a bit hacked. Timothy McGee looked at the desk in aw and interest. Ziva looked surprised and amused.

"Probie!" Tony barked. Timothy jumped in surprise. "Put your eyes back in your head!"

"Aw, but I liked the attention, Anthony," the girl complained as she stood up. She had light brown hair, like Tony's, that was pulled back into a tight ponytail. She had hazel eyes and Tony's childish grin. She also had the same complexion as Tony. The noses were very different. She had a straight nose that curved upwards a bit.

Timothy's eyes went back to their glazed over gaze. She was wearing a pink corst which accentuated her chest and thin waist. She wore flared blue jeans and black hiking type boots.

Tony made a face to her comment, then saw Timothy's stare again. "Probie! Now you are venturing on my nerves!"

"DiNozzo!!" Gibbs yelled. Tony and the girl immediately turned to look at him. "What the heck is your girlfriend doing here, dressed like that?!" Tony looked mortified at the comment while the girl was unable to supress her laughter. 'What's so funny? Does anyone other than that girl find this amusing?!" Gibbs was obviously furious. Ziva rose her hand in reply, but then thought better of it.

"B-b-boss?" Tony stammered.

"What?!" Gibbs roared.

"That isn't my girlfriend," Tony said.

"Yeah, Tony's not my type," the girl giggled.

"Would you shut up, please?" Tony asked the girl.

"Wow, finally a please. I'm touched," the girl said patting her heart.

"Fine! Ex-girlfriend," Gibbs guessed.

"Not even close," Tony mumbled, but Gibbs heard him.

"But getting closer," the girl said happily, as Abby would do at such a time.

"Am I going to have to guess who she is?!" Gibbs yelled.

"No," said Tony quickly, but he didn't say another word.

The girl sighed and walked over to Gibbs. At this time, Timothy decided to take a sip of his coffee that had cream and sugar to make it less bitter.

"I am Boston CSI special agent Adrienne DiNozzo," The girl said as she stuck her hand out for Gibbs. Timothy had heard her last name and spat out all of his coffee.

Ziva leaned over to Tony and said,"I had no idea you were the marrying type."

"I'm not," Tony replied.

"I am Tony's sister," Adrienne said taking back her hand after getting a stern glare from Gibbs.

"Since when did Tony have a sister?" Timothy asked, cleaning up his desk.

"Since when did you have one, McGeek?" Tony asked.

"I never said I didn't have one," Timothy said coyly.

"Well, we don't get along much," Tony said to McGee, while thinking of finishing with 'because she's a frickin' goody-two shoes!"

"So? I don't necessarily get along with my sister, but I don't disown her," McGee added.

"Well, I don't get any money because of her," Tony mumbled.

"So, that's why your being nice," Adrienne said. "You're still mad about me getting all of Mom and Dad's money. I can't believe you're still mad about that. It was eight years ago!"

"I'm not mad about that!" Tony said. "I'll have you know, I get paid a very nice sum."

"Well, you're still pouting obviously!" She said in an exasperated tone.

"I don't pout," Tony said.

"Do too," Adrienne said.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do --"

"CHILDREN!!!"

Tony shuddered and both DiNozzos turned to see Gibbs, who looked stern and angrier than a bull in a rodeo.

"DiNozzo!" Gibbs snapped. Tony shuddered.

"Yeah, boss?" Tony replied in his normal tone.

"Do you mind telling me WHY your sister is here?" Gibbs asked trying to restrain his anger.

"Honestly, boss, I have no idea," Tony said, trying to sound innocent.

"I'm here because Director Shepperd is offering me a place on your team if you approve of my skills," Adrienne said.

"Are you ..." Gibbs decided not to finish that sentence because it would only cause him more confusion. "I will call you by your first name, Adrienne. Are we clear?"

"Crystal," Adrienne said.

"Good!" Gibbs said as he got up. "Now that that's settled, everyone gear up! There has been a murder in a town just outside D.C."

"Where?" Ziva asked

"I said, just outside D.C." Gibbs said.

"I think she meant what town," Timothy corrected.

"Oh, Leesburg, Virginia. It's in Loudoun County," Gibbs said.

"When did the call come in?" Tony asked.

"Just before I got here," Gibbs said as he picked up his jacket and coffee and walked to the elevator.

"Shotgun!"Tony called as he ran to the elevator, beating everyone to it, Ziva on his tail.

"I hate it when he does that," Timothy said as he picked up his NCIS jacket. Then he saw Adrienne standing there. "You coming?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said, excited to get an invitation. She snatched her jean jacket and skipped to Timothy. Then they crammed into the elevator.
Chapter End Notes:
Yay!! Ok, you have gotten to the first chapter of this fic. Welcome! I hope you like it!

Also I accept reviews/comments etc. from my stories, so feel free to feedback. I love to hear what my readers are saying!