- Text Size +
Filed Work

Kate and Tony have been secretly seeing each other for about 3 months.
At work they act like they cant stand each other but after work its like they are the cutest couple in the world.
“ Grab your stuff” Gibbs said walking into the bullpen Monday morning.
“ Where we going boss?” McGee asks but doesn’t get an answer.
They all follow him out of the building.

They are back at their suspects farm looking for anything at all.
Gibbs, Ducky and McGee head down the cement stairs first while Kate follows Tony down the stairs. When he knows no one can see them he stops, turns around and kisses Kate.
“ Tony we’re at work” she gasps
“ No one saw”
“ That what you think” she says walking past him.
He follows her to where everyone else is.
They spread out looking for anything to indicate that the farmer killed their sailor.
“ Gibbs” Kate yelled as she uncovered a bloody knife. She took photos of it and Gibbs bagged it.
They didn’t find anything else except for the knife. They packed up their gear and left.

“ What you got Abs?” Gibbs said rushing into her lab, the others close behind.
“ Well I ran the blood found on the blade with the DNA of our sailor. It’s a match. I then found a finger print on the handle of the knife and I am running it now” Abby said joyfully.
“ That’s good work Abs” and with that he was gone.
There was an awkward silence that filled Abby’s lab.
“ Some things wrong” Abby said looking from Kate to Tony.
“ No every things fine” Kate tells her with a smile.
“ They’ve been like this ever since we got back from the farm” McGee told Abby.
“ Nobody asked you Probie” Tony snapped.
“ Their to nice” Abby says looking suspiciously at them.
“ You call that nice?” McGee asks.
“ No. Their nice to each other”
Kate and Tony looked at each other. They both thought they had been caught out. But as usual Kate was there to save the day.
“ Tony, nice. Yeh that’ll be the day”
“ What you don’t think I can be nice. I can be very nice”
“ I don’t think complementing on how short a women’s dress is, is nice Tony”
They argued on their way out of Abby’s lab.
“ I guess you were wrong” McGee sighed.
“ About what McGee?”
“ That they were actually being nice to each other. You know no arguing”
“ Well McGee there is always time for nice” she said turning to her computer.
“ McGee you will not believe this” Abby gasped looking at the screen.
“ But that’s impossible. He killed himself?”
“ Yep”

Tony and Kate had stopped their arguing by the time they reached the elevator. The doors opened and no one was in their.
Tony let Kate in first and he walked in and stood beside her. They didn’t say anything.
Tony’s hand reached out and pulled the emergency switch which made the elevator stop completely.
Kate turned to Tony with a slight smile. With that Tony lunged at her. His lips locked with hers and he pushed her against the wall of the elevator. His hands were on her waist and hers running through his hair. His lips moved down to her chin and then down her neck.
“ Tony we should go” she gasped
“ Just a few more minuets”
She didn’t argue. She pulled his face up and meet his lips again. He broke away and let Kate fix her hair and clothes before switching the emergency switch again.
They took their positions as before.
“ You do think I can be nice don’t you?” he asked not even turning his head.
“ Of course, but no one else can know that”
They both stood there with smiles on their faces.

They had figured out who had killed their sailor so they all could go home tonight instead of doing stake outs.
“ Night Gibbs” Kate said as she grabbed her coat and headed for the elevator.
“ Night Boss” Tony said following Kate.
As they parted in the car park they agreed that Tony would pick her up at 8pm.