- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After the events of Internal Affairs, someone will be there for Tony. Will he let anyone in?
Chapter Two

“We’ve been dancing around this since I got here, Boss. It’s been a fun flirtation, but I wasn’t going to make a move unless you did. It’s been a bad enough day without being brought up on charges of sexual harassment.” Tony pushed up off the couch and grabbed Gibbs before he could get too far. “I need to forget, and the liquor alone isn’t going to do it. Make me forget, Gibbs.”

“What did you want me to do, Tony? I was letting you know, glad to see it was just foreplay instead of you being stubborn. Making a move. I touch how many guys like I touched you tonight.” He took a breath and tried to focus through the haze of alcohol. “And you ain’t seen nothing yet. Gonna make you forget your name, gonna make you scream yourself hoarse. You a screamer, DiNozzo? And a talker in bed?. Abbs never shut up. You know we were both dreaming about fucking you, right? Wasn’t just her doing it.”

Jethro grabbed Tony by the shirt and pinned him against the wall, bodies touching but barely, Tony’s pulse fluttering wildly in his throat. “You scared or excited, DiNozzo?”

“You don’t scare me, Gibbs. I know you won’t hurt me. I’ve trusted you with my life since I followed you home from Baltimore.” There weren’t many people in the world that Tony could say hadn’t hurt him. Sure, Gibbs had left, giving him the chance to spread his wings and fly, but he hadn’t intentionally hurt him. “I won’t lie and say I’m not excited. My body is going to give me away if I did. Never thought I’d be in this position, never thought I’d have a chance.”

“You wanted a chance, DiNozzo? I never knew. And I looked. I watched you in the showers, hoping you’d check me out, hoping you’d want not only a guy, but an old guy. I smacked you just to be able to touch you, Tony. How long? How long did you want me? Because I tried to fuck you out of my psyche for a couple years now. Never worked.”

“First time I looked up and saw the bluest eyes ever looking back at me across that crime scene in Baltimore. Yeah, I would have taken you to bed that night, but you were a Fed and I was trying to protect my case. Then we’re done and I planned on asking you back to my place before you headed home. But you asked me to join your team. Cut me off at the dick, so I followed you to DC, and have been lusting after you since.”

“Do you realize how much time we lost, Tony? No more. Until we figure this out, we’re not dating or sleeping with anyone else. That okay with you?” He wanted to declare his ownership, but believed that Tony didn’t need that right now.

“I haven’t been dating anyone anyway, so yeah I’m okay with that.” For all intents and purposes, Tony was okay with that. It seemed sudden, but it was exactly what he wanted right this moment.

“I didn’t mean that like it sounded boss, like this is convenient so I’m agreeing to your terms.” He shook his head, wishing he could think and speak more clearly instead of sounding like a business negotiation or cheap pickup lines. “I’d like that; I want to see what is between us.”

Jethro just watched Tony. “I know what you mean, Tony. I know… Just us, just you and me, figuring this out together. You have any personal time coming to you?”

“After this latest assignation attempt on my good name, I’m willing to bet that Madame Director will give me time off. I could have taken some after the undercover assignment blew up, excuse the pun, but I didn’t then either. I think I deserve it this time.”

“We’ll call her in the morning. I’m taking rest of the week off to be with you. Yeah, you deserve some time off. You took one for the team. Now you’re going to take one for the boss. I guarantee this’ll be a hell of a lot more pleasant.”

Tony watched Gibbs’ face and the expressions that played across it. He looked sexy, challenging, Tony loved it. “Taking it for me, but with you will be nice. We’ve both worked too hard, and you just saved my ass once again. You deserve a vacation and some pampering for that alone. If I can get back to my apartment, I have some products there that will help me relax you. I’ll make it worth your while.”

“Sounds like you’re gonna slap makeup on me or something?” Jethro said with a snicker. “You forget that I’m taking care of you, DiNozzo. Put yourself in my hands.”

“No makeup tonight, or anytime soon. When I say products I’m talking herbal massage lotions that help relax you, and don’t leave you feeling like you rolled around in baby oil all night.” He wanted nothing more than to put himself completely in Gibbs’ hands, but wanted to give as well as he got also. Tony grinned, an image becoming clear in his mind. “You would look hot in makeup though, a little eye liner to highlight what I think is one of your better attributes. Abby could do that for you, and make it barely noticeable.”

“You trying to goad me into a power fuck, DiNozzo? No. Not happening. You can be the girly one in this relationship, DiNozzo.” There he was thinking and considering this was more than one night. He didn’t do this, and never with a guy. He was a fuck ‘em and leave ‘em guy, when it came down to guys anyway. But there was something drawing him toward a longer relationship with Tony.

“Give me an evening, and I can change that opinion. You just don’t know what you’re missing. I don’t see you pampering yourself very often. In the Corps, I bet they didn’t even let you use hot water in the shower.”

“Tony…give it up. Really.” Jethro reached out to gently cuff DiNozzo. You’re not going to make me one of those guys who prisses.”

“Give me twenty-four hours. I bet I can make you into anything I want.” Tony winked, hoping that the growing need he was feeling could be heard in his voice. “Just you wait and see; I can be very persuasive.”

“We’ll see, DiNozzo,” Jethro challenged gently.

He brought his hand up, touching the flesh over Tony’s jugular. “Texture, Tony. Soft skin, rougher just under the surface.” Jethro leaned in and nipped Tony on the pulse point, his other hand releasing Tony’s shirt and stroking his hair again.

“Your hair is so soft. Thought it’d be more sticky with that crap you use in it.” He pulled back, eyes half closed. “Tell me exactly what you want and where you want me to begin. It’s about you tonight.”

“I realize you all think I’m high maintenance, but I’m not. Not really. Sometimes, If I’m going all out, I’ll throw some gel in my hair, but a lot of times it’s a little shampoo. Guess I’m just a natural pretty boy.”

“Too damn pretty.” Jethro stopped for a breath, trying not to growl his words. “Masculine and pretty, hell of a combination. Tall, great looking, but something vulnerable in your eyes. Something that makes me want to go to the mat for you over and over again. Would have given my career and my pension to have the truth come out, Tony. Without a doubt or question.”

Jethro leaned in, licking along Tony’s throat, chuckling when the other man swallowed convulsively.

Tony shivered, trying to bring the conversation to a little less charged place. “It helps that I have a great ass too, right boss? I mean, if you’re going to have a pretty boy, you want him to be toned in the right places. All that talk about hard and soft and I can promise you, you don’t get too many asses better than mine.”

“That’s way down on my list, Tony. I want to know how you kiss. What your cum tastes like. If you talk the entire time I’m pounding you or if I can make ya speechless. I know you’re gonna have a tight ass. I’ve got eyes.”

Jethro’s thumb came over to trace Tony’s cheekbone. “Have to get my fill of touching you before you blow my head off.”

“I thought that I was the one who was going to get my fill, not you.” Tony fell into an easy sexually charged banter, it was natural to him. “You want me to talk, I talk. You want me quiet; I can probably do that too. At least not talking. I got a feeling there will be lots of moaning going on.”

“If I’m as good as they tell me,” Jethro retorted.

What Tony wanted was hot, mindless sex with no strings or promises. What he needed was someone who understood him and wouldn’t push him harder than he could handle tonight. He was always the one who made sure his partner was taken care of, and he wanted to be the one who was taken care of.

Unbuttoning his shirt, Tony shrugged it off quickly. “I want skin on skin. I need to feel you and I need to be totally engulfed by you. I need you in me and around me and to totally take over tonight. I need to totally put my body in your hands, and know that you will take care of me. Can I do that?”

Pulling the younger man closer, Jethro ran a hand gently over Tony’s spine, circling each bump slowly. Then Jethro took Tony’s shirt and put it back on him. “Whatever you need.” He smoothed down the fabric gently. “Trust me to take care of you. Get into my bed, Tony, but let me be the one to unwrap my package.” Jethro took Tony’s hand and led him into the room.

“I made that bed, Tony, selected every piece of wood, sanded and shellacked it. You and me" we’re going to dirty it up. Can’t think of anyone I want more in my bed. Not sharing you tonight, maybe not ever.”

Jethro was torn between taking Tony with the pent-up passion and desire humming in his veins and taking Tony slowly. There was something in Tony’s eyes that begged to be protected.

“Ah, Tony. Come here.” Jethro pulled Tony into his arms, holding him close. “You don’t need to hide anything from me.” He leaned in, closing his eyes, kissing Tony gently, opening his mouth by small increments. Even though he wanted to devour Tony’s mouth, Jethro fought his own instincts, keeping the kiss romantic rather than needy. If Tony wanted more, Jethro was sure he’d let him know.

“You’ve got layers boss, ones that you don’t let out at work. I mean, we’ve all seen hardnosed bastard Gibbs, and I made a joke, why aren’t you laughing Gibbs. Those are trademarked terms, just so you know. Kind of like Malibu Barbie in a sense, without the doll. But I’ve never seen sensitive and sincere Gibbs.”

Tony leaned down just enough to be able to turn his head into Gibbs neck. Even though he was taller, he still felt safe being held. “I could get used to this, I’ve never had anyone hold me and make me feel safe like this.”

“You ever been with an older guy? We’ve taken the edge off and when it’s with someone you really want, it isn’t just about getting off. Yeah, I want you, but I want to take care of you too. Someone’s got to, you got fucked today. Not gonna fuck you tonight. We have time. If I’m inside you tonight, it’ll be about the journey and not just the end.”

Jethro rubbed Tony’s back, the shirt moving over the muscles. “Gonna get seduced, Tony. Gonna see what it’s like to be mine.”

“Never been with an older guy, and I’m looking forward to giving it a ride. And I can handle being seduced. I don’t want to rush this; I’m done with rushing. I enjoy having you along for this journey, I can’t imagine doing this with anyone else.”

“You can never get back the first time. No need to rush. We’ve got all night, maybe even tomorrow too. Just relax, Tony. Put yourself completely in my hands.”

“I can’t think of better hands to place myself in. I trust you completely.”

Jethro led Tony to the bed and removed the younger man’s shirt himself, palms skimming over Tony’s nipples and fingertips gripping deeply into the tense muscles of the other man’s shoulders. Tony needed a massage.

When Tony didn’t immediately melt into him, Jethro wrapped an arm tight and low on Tony’s back, pulling them hard cock to hard cock, Tony’s heat evident through the fabric of their pants.

Jethro moved his hand down to the split of Tony’s ass cheeks, and pressed in lightly, fingertip teasing Tony’s ass through his pants for only a moment before unbuckling them and tugging them down. Now, only the material of the boxers separated Tony’s ass from Jethro’s fingers and he pressed inward, teasing Tony’s hole, scraping his fingertip along Tony’s flesh.

“How’s that feel, Tony? If you move forward, your cock and mine are gonna rub together. If you move back, my finger will tease your ass.”

“God Gibbs, what a choice either way.” Pushing back, Tony relaxed against the probing finger. It had been a while since any one had paid any attention to that area of his body, and even though he knew this was just the first course of the meal, he was ready for the main course. “Always admired your hands, Boss. Large and so strong, and those calluses from working on the boat all these years, they’re sexy. Pretty much matching the rest of you.”

“Flirt,” Jethro teased lightly, pulling back only enough to yank his own pants down. With a few tugs, his shirt, pants, boxers, shoes, and socks were off. He looked Tony up and down, smirking faintly. “Look at you, Tony. Just look at you.”

“I’ll let you look at me. I know what I look like, but I don’t think that I am even close to seeing what you do. I’m much more interested in looking at you.”

“Nothin’ special about me, Tony.” But Jethro stepped back a pace for the moment, letting the younger man look his fill. He knew he was in damn good shape for his age, but there was no way he could compete with the type of guys who would go for Tony.

“Says you, I see a lot of special about you. And not just how hot you are.” There was no denying that Jethro Gibbs was still a damn fine looking man. But he was a good man too, someone who would look out for him, and who had his six. There hadn’t been any expectations that something like this would happen; he genuinely wanted to help “You’re a good guy, under the bastard exterior. Someone who, I know, will always have my best interest at heart.”

“Keep that between us, will ya. I have a reputation to uphold.” Jethro wouldn’t argue even though he didn’t see it.

“I wouldn’t go spreading it around, first off no one would believe me. Second, I don’t want Ziva or McGee to think they’re special enough to get this kind of treatment.”

Jethro chuckled low. “You are. And maybe Abby if you want to give that a whirl sometime. But I’ve never shared really well and won’t beyond that. And until we decide not to be so, you’re mine, Tony.”

“I might want to do that, bring in Abby as long as she’s cool with it. That would be important.” He’d never push Abby into doing something she didn’t want. But he thought she might be more than a little interested especially because she’d already been with Gibbs and had always been open with the fact that she was interested. “And I’ve been yours since you saved me from being a street cop in Baltimore. Just never thought it would land me in your bed.”

“Well, it did. We gonna talk this or fuck this to death, DiNozzo?”

“A little impatient boss? Not too long ago, you wanted me to spill my guts, now you just want me for my body.”

“You talk too much. What do I have to do to shut you up?”

Jethro stepped closer, skin-to-skin except for the boxers between them. He ran his hands up and down Tony’s back before kissing him deeply, increasing the passion between them and guiding Tony toward the bed.

“You’re damn lucky there’s lube here. You clean, Tony? I don’t have any condoms, don’t need ‘em for my hand. You have any?”

“Might have one in my wallet, but I’m clean, Gibbs. Up to you, I can wait if you want to get redressed and run to the store.” Tony wouldn’t make that decision for anyone. He would be fine either way. But he knew that he trusted Gibbs and hoped he felt the same way. “If you do, pick up several packs. I don’t want to leave again if I don’t have to. Food can be delivered, but I don’t know anyone who will do that with condoms.”

“Not going anywhere. You’re clean, I’m clean, no barriers between me and you. Want to feel you clenching around me. Bet you’ve got a tight, hot ass, Tony.” He eased Tony onto the bed so the other man was sitting up, feet on the floor, and stood in front of him, legs slightly apart. “Five minutes to do whatever you want with me. Starting now.”

This would be a lesson in Tony’s own erogenous zones and Jethro wanted to learn. He hoped Tony knew how much he trusted him, or he would never have given the younger man carte blanche over him. In other guys it could lead to CBT or bondage whether he wanted it or not, but he trusted DiNozzo. More than he’d trusted any lover"even Abby.

“Seriously?” Tony asked, but didn’t waste any time waiting for an answer. He ghosted over the other man’s chest, stopping to feel how fast his heart was beating. Tony needed to feel, and Gibbs was solid and warm underneath his touch. Massaging random spots, he avoided the hard cock that would be so easy to lose himself in, choosing instead to tease random patches of warm flesh. “I take it back, a large chunk of this might just be about how hot you are. The rest is good, but your body is the ultimate.”

“If you’re good you can have ten minutes total.” He looked like a kid who’d just unwrapped a present. “This is about giving you what ya need, DiNozzo. You explore, you show me what you need.”

“You’re giving me exactly what I need boss. I needed someone to listen to me bitch and moan about what happened, then to make me forget it. You’ve done that, can’t even remember what I was so upset about.”

“Good. Then you keep on exploring.” Jethro couldn’t resist touching Tony" rubbing a shoulder, brushing his hand over a bicep, resting his hand on Tony’s thigh.

“See, you’re catching on. We know one another, but not this way. I need to know your body too, before going any further.”

“Well, it’s telling ya all you ever wanna know.” He was overly sensitized to Tony’s hands, the blunt fingertips and rough texture giving way to softness. His hand went back to Tony’s throat, the soft hairless skin where stubble ended and chest hair didn’t quite begin yet.

“And for the first time I’m paying full attention to what you’re saying. Don’t get used to it, I’ll go back to my normal self once I’m back at the office.”

Tony was stroking him in unexpected places, a flank, the inside of a wrist, his throat, the outside of a leg. “Ya know, DiNozzo, this was supposed to be about me learning what you like. You outsmarted me yet again. Thought sure you’d be jacking me off by now. Or have that mouth wrapped around me. Must be going soft in my old age.”

“You gave me time; I wanted to work up an appetite before moving onto a main course.” Settling his palm on Gibbs’ cock for a moment before slowly jacking him, Tony admired the thickness and heat. “You’re nowhere near soft and you know it. For an old guy, who shouldn’t be able to get this hard, I’m impressed. Just want to make sure that you stay this way until you’re inside me.”

Jethro thrust into Tony’s hand. “Nice. Nice tight fist, good grip. Shooter’s grip. And why…shouldn’t I be able to get this hard. Sexuality doesn’t die at age forty, you’ll see. And I’ve got staying power to spare.”

Jethro let out a low groan. “See…what I meant about hands. Yours…much better than mine.”

“Remember that the next time we’re in your office, that my hands feel better than yours, that a couple of minutes alone can go a long way.”

Jethro growled, hardening even further. “You kinky little shit.” He was impressed. “Remember that Abby can disable cameras and audio anywhere you want me. She will, however, want to watch. Never done it in the office before.” He looked down at his cock in Tony’s hands. “But I want to with you. God, Tony…”

He pulled away just slightly, warming up to the fantasy and keeping himself on edge. “I want you to suck me off in the men’s room. I want to bend you over my desk at midnight. I want your groans to echo all over MTAC. I want to fuck that mouth and have you back at your desk, dazed and with swollen lips. Hell, Tony, I just want you.”

He stroked a hand down Tony’s face, thumb running over a cheekbone. “I don’t know if I can wait those ten minutes, Tony. You can’t know how long I waited for you. I just want to consume you.”

“I’m not stopping you, you’re the one who gave me play time. I wouldn’t mind giving up some of that time for later. I think we’ve got time to spare.”

“I stick by my promises, even if they kill me. And I like watching you playing with me. Your hands on me, the look of wonder, as if you thought I was out of shape. The way…the way you seem to know all my hottest spots like….” Tony flicked the underside of his cock head.

“Like that one.” Jethro brought his hand over to cover Tony’s. “Just…just do that. Drives me crazy almost as good as someone playing with my prostate.”

“It’s nice to know what’s going to drive you crazy. I like the power that this brings with it. I can make you scream or make you shiver. That’s the ultimate, and you are letting me have it. Means a lot to me, Boss. It’s nice to know you trust me that much.”

Jethro groaned and spread his legs slowly, shifting his weight and widening his stance. His balls hung heavy and low and if Tony wanted to, he could tease Jethro’s asshole or even finger fuck him. “This is how much I trust you. Full access. Whatever you want. Never wanted anybody to get that close. Never needed anyone like that.”
Chapter End Notes:
Special thanks to our beta goddess, Anna! To say she rocks is a gross understatement!

We're so not worthy! Candy-covered Gibbs and DiNozzos for her!