- Text Size +
Chapter 3

Tony slowly moved his hands closer and closer to Gibbs’ ass, and then teasingly pulled them away. He hadn’t expected such an offer, and had every intention of taking advantage of it, but wanted it to be on his terms. Each motion put him closer to the promised land. “I’m going to have to get your work out regime, Boss. A man your age shouldn’t have such a tight ass. You need to wear tighter pants, show it off a little. Would drive me crazy, but worth it to be able to see this every day.”

Jethro had rarely felt more vulnerable but he was charged up at the same time, Tony’s teasing and his resistance to it hardening him further. “You like?” Jethro asked roughly. He’d never been good with sex talk itself, the build up being his forte.

But DiNozzo wore his lust and desire on his sleeve. And he was doing things to Jethro’s psyche he didn’t want to even examine. He was laying himself open to another person. Again. Hoping that this one wouldn’t destroy him like the wives did. But DiNozzo was different. Stubble. Cock. Brown hair, sincerity shining in his eyes. Jethro wanted to protect and defend him.

“Yeah, I like it a lot.” Giving a light slap, Tony smiled to see the muscles tighten. “Pretty sure I could bounce a quarter off of it. And it’s so responsive.” “I want to be on very intimate terms with your ass, quarter bouncing aside. So nice and tight, I think that you’re in need of an ass massage, to relax just it for a little bit. I promise, anything I’m doing back here you’ll like.” Rubbing the reddening skin, Tony swore he’d never do anything to hurt this man.

“Told ya you have ten minutes, maybe more if you…” He trailed off. The intensity of this didn’t diminish the alcohol he’d absorbed and for now he was willing and eager to surrender to the haze that drinking had brought and this man was feeding. “Do what you want…”

“Oh, I have been. Trust me, there isn’t a moment of this I haven’t enjoyed. Knowing how I can make you shiver with just the slightest flick of my wrist.” Demonstrating, Tony ran a finger over Gibbs’ ass crack, lightly brushing over his hole. “You’re so damn responsive. It’s a great feeling knowing what I can do to you.”

Jethro had to fight every instinct, so as to not force the issue, literally. He was laid open in a way he’d never expected to be. This was supposed to be about seducing Tony and healing him, not some strange misguided need for what he wanted. But he was going for it, it felt too damn good for him to ruin with logic. Or to deal with his vulnerability in this position.

“Power, control, lust, All go hand in hand sometimes. Rarely as well as they are here.”

“But that isn’t what we’re here for tonight, is it? I’m supposed to be forgetting the horrible things that happened today. Power, control, murder… The fact that at the drop of the hat I can be charged with a murder that it never even crossed my mind to commit.”

“We’re here because…” Because why, Jethro wondered? “Because we need each other. Because we’re letting each other, DiNozzo.”

Tony stopped Gibbs, needing to get a better control on his emotions. Apparently the booze he’d consumed was wearing off. “Just forget I said that, it’s not important right now. I’ve got a lifetime to deal with the feelings of today, but only another six minutes of you spread out for me like this.”

“Raincheck.” Jethro pulled Tony tight against him and eased him back onto the bed, yanking covers back. “Indulge me,” he whispered into Tony’s hair, wrapping him first in the sheet and then in his arms. He’d looked so damn lost there, awakening every protective instinct in Jethro.

“Get through this, Tony. Right here with me. Yell, hit me, whatever you have to do. We’re not going to be doing this because of rage. We’re going to take each other in passion, not hurt, not anger. I want to see lust in your eyes.”

“I don’t know what you’re seeing in my eyes, but I can assure you there is lust there. I’m not going to hit you or act out. You’re not the one who deserves that. Now, if I run into your buddy Fornell in a dark alley, you can bet I’m going to act out. But I won’t take out something that stupid against you. Just hold me, make the rest of the night okay for me.” He pressed closer, feeling the weight of the day crashing on his shoulders.

“I’ll hold him down for ya, DiNozzo.” Jethro brushed Tony’s hair back and pulled him snugly against him. “You smell of booze and desire. Drank too much, bet you haven’t eaten. Sleep. Then we’ll get a pizza or something. Then we’ll fuck. No hurry.”

“Pizza? Wow, you know a way to a guy’s heart. Get me drunk, feed me, then fuck me. Sounds like one of my better dates. I’ll keep you around for a while.” Tony relaxed against Gibbs, breathing in the heady scent of him. “And I don’t have to beat you off if I’m not interested. I am interested, but I swear, someone put out the sex machine rumor again. Almost have to beat some of them off. Apparently no only means no if you’re a female anymore. Not that I’m saying no. Just maybe dinner would be good. Don’t want to be so shit faced I don’t remember what went on in the morning.”

“Dinner, whatever you want to eat, Tony. Just thought pizza was one of your four food groups. We can get steak or burgers or pasta or Chinese. Not important. Just close your eyes and know I’m right here.”

Jethro could feel Tony’s tension melting away and he brushed his lips over the other man’s temple. “Sleep. You can talk when you wake up. The world can benefit from a little silence.”

And he could benefit from having Tony so close, to banish the loneliness, at least for this one night.

“I don’t want to sleep.” Tony knew he was pouting, but it seemed to be a good time to bring that out. “Pizza’s fine, or whatever you want. But it doesn’t have to be now. I want to lay here with you. I don’t want to sleep, I don’t want to watch TV or listen to music. Can’t we just be here for a little bit? Don’t even have to talk if you really don’t want to. But I want to be near you.”

He should have been annoyed and frustrated, but he was strangely understanding. DiNozzo was all over the place and this wouldn’t happen until they were both sobered up. “Tony, we can do whatever you want. None of this is a challenge. I’m here for you.” He propped up on one elbow, looming over and looking down at the younger man and analyzing the play of emotions over his face.

“We can be here, Tony. I’m not leaving. Trust me.” After yanking the sheet off the other man, he ran his thumb over Tony’s cheek and lower lip, drawing patterns on the other man’s shoulder. “Trust me.”

“Oh, that feels nice. You can keep doing that.” Tony’s eyes drifted shut, even though he had no intention of falling asleep. Just felt so nice to have someone touching him. “I trust you, Gibbs. Love what you’re doing, just afraid of being alone.”

“You’re not alone and you won’t be alone.” Jethro had to keep touching and stroking the other man’s body, smoothing the soft skin over the tense muscles. “Just relax, Tony. You’re here with me.”

In the absence of a full massage, he stroked his fingertips over Tony’s body, touching and exploring, examining the different textures of skin, muscle, hair. He started massaging DiNozzo’s scalp, hands running through the thick hair.

Even though he wanted the other man to sleep, he couldn’t resist sliding over him, body to body, crotch to crotch, heavy cock against heavy cock. Jethro planted his legs on either side of DiNozzo and settled himself right over Tony’s groin.

The other man fought to rear up, but Jethro pinned him down with a gentle hand to the chest. “Relaxation, not fucking, Tony. Just relax.”

“Fucking can be relaxing.” And while his body might be willing, the energy level wasn’t there. “Just keep touching, I’ll forget everything beyond that. You’ve got great hands, got to be from working on the boat. Strong, but your touch is light almost gentle. Could make a person who doesn’t want to sleep consider a nap.”

“You do whatever makes you happy.” Jethro leaned in and nipped Tony’s throat then soothed the skin with a fingertip. “Do you feel safe and secure like this or want to lie on our sides? I don’t want to crush you, DiNozzo.”

"Like you right here. Totally surrounded by you, which makes me feel better. You couldn't crush me; I'm pretty solid. Might be falling apart on the inside, but the outside isn't going to crush easy." Tony was totally relaxed, maybe it was Gibbs, not sure he'd feel that way with someone else. But he felt damn good right now, and was going to focus on that and nothing else. "Don't move on my account."

“Not planning on it. Long as you can take my weight, I’m here, my boy.” The endearment slipped out. He wasn’t that kind of guy, but it felt right.

Jethro moved his hands to Tony’s shoulders, working the muscles in deep penetrating strokes. “Just relax. You’re here with me, Tony. You’re mine. Sounds good, you being mine. Sounds like we’ve been fighting something here that we both needed.”

Jethro lowered his head, resting his mouth just above Tony’s jugular. “Mine,” he said in a low voice, just loud enough that he knew the vibrations were penetrating DiNozzo’s flesh.

“Got that, DiNozzo? Mine. Mine for tonight, maybe even mine ‘til I tire of you. And I don’t tire easily”

"I can't wait to test that theory out, Boss. I think that is one challenge I'm going to enjoy trying to win. Don't really see how there could be any losers in that."

“Doesn’t have to be a challenge. You’re allowed to be my equal in bed, Tony. In fact, tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it. Short of fucking, that is. We do that completely stone cold sober. But as for whatever you want, I’m here to fulfill every need. Enjoy it, Tony. When you’re on hands and knees and I’m buried inside, it’ll be all about me.”

"I'll be enjoying that too, Boss. Looking forward to that, although not really excited about sobering up any time real soon." But the promise of sex, made it almost worth taking that nap and starting tomorrow fresh. "And what makes you think I'll be the only one in that position. I'm an equal opportunity lover, but I expect to give as much as I take."

“You have to earn that entry, DiNozzo. Be a really good boy and I’ll let ya go there.” He brushed Tony’s hair back. “But it won’t be in that position. Tricky knee.” Jethro winked, knowing he was in damn good shape. “You don’t call me boss in bed, Tony. My lovers are equals, not subordinates.”

He lowered his head to the pillow, nuzzling into Tony. “Yeah, this is nice.”

"I promise I can be a good boy, and you have no idea just how good I can be." Tony ground up against Gibbs, needing more friction. "You tell me how you need it, and I'll do all the work. Can't have you falling apart on me, not when you've promised me all of this pleasure."

He had always thought of Gibbs as boss, even when they had been working the Baltimore case, before he joined NCIS. Thinking of him as Leroy just wouldn't work and only the director and Ducky called him Jethro and lived to tell about it. And just calling him Gibbs was like being at work, which made him the subordinate. "I suppose I could call you Jet or J. or something along those lines. It's not like your name is easy to make into a cute nickname. And I'm not really sure I can see you as a sweetheart or baby."

“Make up a name then. I’m not fussy, Tony. And I don’t do cute.” Jethro moved off Tony and grabbed a bottle of lube, slicking up a hand and leaning down, ringing each of them in turn. “How’s that, Tony. More along the lines of what you want? What you need?”

He moved over Tony, just enough to rub his cock over Tony’s. “This is gonna lead to drunken sex, you know that, right? Drunken good sex, me deep inside you. You want that for your first time with me, Tony. Or you just wanna be like this for a while.”

But Jethro knew it wasn’t enough for either of them. “Tony…gonna ask this as seriously as I can. Will you let me inside?”

"After everything that's happened tonight, you think I'm going to tell you no? Seriously babe, I'm drunk but I'm not completely out of it." Tony could appreciate that Gibbs was giving him a choice, but he was primed for whatever he could get. "I'm as hard as I ever been, and if you want in, you're more than welcome. Just don't make me wait. Don't wanna wait anymore."

“Babe?” Jethro smirked. He’d allow it for now. Knowing Tony was as ready for it as he was made him even harder. Jethro reached for the lube and slicked up one finger before pressing it against Tony’s anus. He shifted his body lower and to the side, head on Tony’s stomach, opening up the younger man with an endless stroke, his blunt fingertip parting the hot flesh there.

“Been a while, huh?” Jethro began teasing the area behind Tony’s balls, tickling the ridge of flesh that led from balls to anus and lowered his head to breathe in the scent of Tony’s body, the slight tang of sweat and heavier musk making his head reel.

"Even longer than a while, but still feels damn good." No man had caught Tony's eye, not since leaving college for the real world. If he'd even let on that it was something that interested him, and one of the guys from the force had ever found out, he would have been run out of town quicker then he'd managed to leave. "You don't like babe? It's not cute, not really."

“It’s okay. Not complaining.” Any words he could have formed were lost in the scent and feel of DiNozzo. “Keep on topic here, DiNozzo. How’s that feel? Like my finger up you?”

“Feels great, would like a lot more up me, but I got a look at you. Going to need to make sure that we use lots of lube.” Tony wiggled and was trying hard not to push against the fingers. He so badly wanted deeper penetration, but wouldn’t beg for it.

“In time, DiNozzo. Ripping you apart won’t make us cum.” Jethro enjoyed purely masculine satisfaction at Tony’s assessment of him. “Glad ya like what ya see.”

“Seriously, you think I wouldn’t like? Have you looked in the mirror lately, Gibbs? Abby calls you sex on a stick. Or really Silver Fox on a stick, which is the same thing, just without the bestiality.”

Jethro chuckled. What else could he do? Tony was just drunk enough to be endearing and just drunk enough to ramble. “See your point,” he allowed before getting back to the business at hand, or the business wrapped around his finger.

He moved his finger in slow strokes deep, pressing against Tony’s prostate before almost withdrawing. After only a minute or so, he added a second finger, twisting them, scissoring them to force Tony to open further.

“Want me to suck your cock, babe?” Jethro increased the pace of his thrusts in and out. “The sooner you relax, the sooner I can bury myself inside.”

"Trust me Jethro, I'm about as relaxed as possible. You're doing things to my body that haven't been done in so long, that I can't just let my body go." It wasn't that he was tense, just his body knew what was coming, and was quivering with anticipation. "I'd love it if you blew me, but I'm holding on by a thread here. Not sure I could take that."

“Never said it was over once you blow, Tony. I’m the bastard and it’s about me, remember?”

Jethro leaned down, swiping his tongue just under Tony’s cock head, teasing the area where head met shaft with the tip of his tongue. It was his favorite place to explore and he knew from experience that the slight pressure was enough to drive even the most controlled man crazy and DiNozzo was anything but.

“Like this? Am I doing it right?” Jethro could pretend to be a little innocent, even though he was anything but. He moved up between Tony’s legs now, tongue running over Tony’s cock head now, tracing the flared tip in slow swipes. “And this?” he asked, knowing the vibrations were going right to Tony’s cock. “Am I doing this right?”

“Don’t fuck with my head, babe, it’s not right. Everything else you’re doing is more than right, but the sweet little boy routine? Not buying it. I never took you for a cock tease, but that’s all you have done all night.” Tony bucked, trying to get more contact, but Gibbs moved away just as quick. “You’re a bastard, but I’ve always managed to get over it. You’ll have to work damn hard for me to get over this.”

Jethro let out a deep sound of satisfaction before swallowing Tony whole, driving three fingers inside that tight ass and sucking hard as he pumped in and out. He was going to rip the other man’s orgasm out of him and blow his head off. Jethro was only dimly aware that he was fucking the bed, driving his hips over the covers and pressing down to stimulate himself any way he could.

He was growling and groaning, lost in the way Tony felt in his mouth, the sheer heat and force of the man below him. He lifted his head, gazing into Tony’s face, encouraging him with his eyes to let loose, those green eyes electric as the other man watched him sucking his cock.

Tony was trying to hold onto what little restraint he had, but seeing those blue eyes, looking up at him did it. He lost all control, and was pretty sure he blacked out for a second. “Good God, Jethro,” he wanted to continue but he was having a tough time catching his breath.

Jethro let out a low moan as Tony’s hands clamped onto his head and the other man emptied himself into his mouth, keeping his eyes on Tony’s all the while. Watching Tony get off was great but it was only the beginning.

“Catch your breath, sex machine,” Jethro said before standing. As soon as he cleaned his hand off, Tony’d better be ready for round two, because he was hard and aching and his patience was gone.