- Text Size +
Chapter 4

When Jethro returned to the bedroom, Tony was breathing evenly and deeply, seemingly asleep. He stood watching Tony for a few minutes. The kid was in excellent shape, his abdomen taut, legs muscular. And his cock softening slowly. Jethro couldn’t keep his eyes off the sight. It made Tony look vulnerable without stealing his masculinity. He was all man. Completely all man.

Jethro couldn’t help the smirk darting across his lips. Tony had been damn good. Watching him lose control, making him lose control, was a rush. But it was time for Tony to learn the gentle art of payback. Jethro was hard and he wasn’t about to waste it on his hand when he had that body in his bed, that tight ass, strong legs.

He walked to the head of the bed, turning DiNozzo’s head slowly until those sensual lips were almost against his raging cock. He tugged lightly on Tony’s chest hair before running a thumb over his lower lip. “Wake up, DiNozzo. You forgot to finish what you started.”

Tony opened his eyes slowly. He hadn’t been sleeping, at least not really. He’d always been able to drift off for a few minutes to try to regain his strength. “Who said I was sleeping, and I don’t remember starting anything. Participating, sure. But I didn’t start it. Well, maybe I did. Really does it matter? If I finish it, I suppose not. I’m alone in bed, although I see you’re more than in the mood to join me.”

“You talk too much.” Jethro found a nipple, working it slowly. “What do you want…me inside, or me in your mouth? You’re spread wide open for me now.” Without waiting for an answer, Jethro pinned Tony to the bed. Screw what Tony wanted, he was making the decision for them both.

“Forget what I asked, I need to know how tight you are.” Even though he’d loosened Tony up, he knew damn well that his lover was tight and solid, snug, would glove him like he was meant to be there.

He uncapped the lube and slowly slicked his cock up, stroking slowly, trying to hold out. He was aching. “Bareback?” he asked, needing that permission before he plunged inside Tony.

“I’m clean. I put my life in your hands ever day, I trust you to keep me safe.” If there was one thing that Tony knew, drunk or sober, it was that Jethro Gibbs wouldn’t put him in danger. “You’re clear and ready for landing, Captain. All aboard the USS DiNozzo, enjoy your stay, make sure you treat your ride right, and I’m sure he’ll treat you right.”

Gibbs chuckled, reaching out to muss Tony’s hair. “Relax.” His fingertip worked in and out of Tony’s ass a few times, preparing him, making sure his muscles stayed open. “Breathe out and stay relaxed.” He knew that Tony knew all of this, but he had to say something.

He arranged Tony’s legs and hips before he eased in slowly, eyes fluttering shut in satisfaction. So tight, so fucking perfect. He moved slowly until he was as deep as he could go. Only then did his eyes open and he gazed down at Tony, body shaking from the effort, fighting the desire to pound into that hot flesh.

“Ya okay?” Tony nodded and in response he moved the slightest bit, barely twitching but knowing his cock was kissing Tony’s prostate. God…when DiNozzo clenched around him…like that…. He saw stars.

“Think I’m gonna like this ride, Tony.” Taking more weight on his arms, he began moving in and out in fast sharp strokes, need rather than finesse driving him higher. Tony’s hands came up to clench his biceps and damn if his lover wasn’t clenching and releasing his ass in time with the thrusts. He bottomed out. Clench. Withdrew. Release then clench.

“Not gonna last long if you do that.”

“Don’t need to last long Jethro, not this time. This time it’s about getting your rocks off and having a good time.” Tony was having a really good time, he knew this had nothing to do with love, it was pure lust and fucking. That was fine, it was what he needed right now. Anything to connect him with something, or more specifically some one, even if it was just for the night. He needed to belong again, and Gibbs was giving him that.

“You’ll have to spank me later for being a bad boy. We both might like that too.”

“Later…later.” Gibbs rested his head against, Tony’s. The other man was making him work for it and he concentrated on the touch and feel of Tony’s body under his, the tightness, the satisfied moans he was making, the hard cock raging against Tony’s stomach.

He moved faster, driving in almost as hard as he dared, wondering if he was getting toward the end of Tony’s comfort zone. But Tony’s satisfied sounds told their own tale. “Close, Tony,” he warned, wanting to give the other man an out if Tony didn’t want him to cum inside.

“Don’t hold out on me, Gibbs. I want all you can give me. So big, but fit just right, hardly a twinge.” It had been a while since Tony had bottomed, but this felt so right. “I’m ready, doing my times tables to hold out for you. Don’t make me wait, I’ve been waiting years it seems.”

Jethro leaned in close, mouth to mouth, breathing harshly. “Wrap your hand around yourself, DiNozzo. Jack yourself while I fuck you.” Unbelievable, he was fucking Tony DiNozzo. After all this time. That was the realization that finally broke his composure and he pounded hard into Tony, fireworks exploding behind his eyes. “Now, DiNozzo. Now!”

Tony had a basic idea what was going on around him, but he was fully centered on Gibbs and what was going on between them. He exploded when he heard Jethro shout, the hot cum flowing over his hand. “Jethro…” It was a low moan, if he had more energy he’d have tried to vocalize what he was feeling, but the moan was about all he could muster. He wasn’t even sure he was going to want to move anytime soon. “Stay where you are, don’t leave me yet.”

Gibbs leaned in, surprising himself when he kissed Tony gently. The fireworks were still sparking all around him, and he slowly collapsed atop Tony before turning them both onto their sides and facing each other.

He had no problem staying where he was; he hadn’t even softened yet. Gibbs buried a hand in Tony’s hair, the younger man’s cum cooling between their stomachs. He needed to be responsible and clean them off but right now he just wanted to stay inside the younger man and keep him close.

Tony stretched, loving how Gibbs shifted with him. The power that the body next to his held was tantalizing, and Tony happily let his fingers wander. “I think I really needed this. To put what happened if not behind me, at least start to make sense of it. You have a special way of taking the focus off of what happened, and turning in to what I want from here on out.”

“Yeah? What do you want from here on out, DiNozzo. This? Me inside you? Can you feel me inside you, Tony? Still hard. Don’t want to move.” The words came out effortlessly, his hand resting on Tony’s shoulder. He wasn’t an afterglow guy, but everything was different with this man.

He softened his tone of voice, hand stroking over Tony’s cheek before patting it gently. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Really blissed out, thanks to you.” At this point in the majority of his relationships, he was making his way out the door. But Tony was feeling extremely content; he hadn’t even considered bolting, which might have been a first. “You okay? Got the idea, this isn’t your first go around but wouldn’t have guessed it before tonight. Guess I don’t know you as well as I thought I did.”

“Not for a lot of years, DiNozzo. You’re special. Ah, hell…ya wanna stay tonight? Shouldn’t be alone and like I said, got food and liquor.” He lowered his voice. “And me.”

Tony didn’t have to think about it. He wanted to stay but he also didn’t want to look weak. It was so tempting though, to just put his life in Gibbs’ hands for a while and know that he’d walk away in the morning or when ever no worse for the wear.

“Food and liquor are both fine. But I won’t be staying for that, Boss. I don’t want to go home, I really can’t handle being on my own tonight. I realize in my head that it’s done with but I don’t know that I can fully believe that. I need to be anywhere but home right now.”

Jethro cocked his head, watching DiNozzo for a few long moments and wondering if he could do this, if he could allow himself to let someone in. After a relatively short internal debate, he threw caution to the wind, pulling the man even closer.

“You stay. New beginning if ya want it. You and me, new team. In and outta work.” He interlaced his fingers with Tony’s. “You want it, ya got it, DiNozzo.”

“Yeah, I want it.” A new beginning was tempting, maybe it was just he needed to start over with Jethro. “I’m on your six, Boss; know you’re on mine. Not just at the office, kinda nice knowing I don’t have to worry anymore. Won’t be taking any undercover assignments either. Just want to be home and enjoy us for a little while.”

Home. Us. Jethro should have wanted to run instead of bedding down and forming a new relationship, but this felt right. Whether either of them had acknowledged it or not, they’d stood tall on each other’s sixes for a damn long time.

“Good. Now that we got that settled, sleep or food?”
Chapter End Notes:
Beta: Special thanks to our beta goddess, Anna! To say she rocks is a gross understatement! We're so not worthy! Candy-covered Gibbs and DiNozzos for her!

Author Notes: This is it for now. We may revisit this story with a sequel, so please tell us what you think!