- Text Size +
Story Notes:
disclammer: i dont own any characters mentioned
Author's Chapter Notes:
based after kates death, tony realises how much he loved her
Tony sat behind his desk, everyone was silent. Abby couldn't beleive that kate had been murdered and she wasn't there to say goodbye to her best friend. McGee was trying to comfort her. Ducky just couldn't think of anything to say for once, and Gibbs was just sipping coffie, very slowly.

Tony was lost in his own thoughts, he had been there, has seen her die. When she took that first bullet to save Gibbs he was so releived she was wearing a bullet proof vest, it had saved her life. but what good did it do? she still died!

flashback

''if i had kids, i wouldn't let them out of my sight.''
''how are you gonna do that, kate? put a tracker device on their clothing?''
kate smiled at him
''if u haf to, if it kept them safe.''

end flashback

She would have made a wonderful mother. He wondered if she ever thought about the future, did she know? on the roof top, when she took the first bullet, did she know she would die? did she know he loved her?

he remembered the first time they met, she was with the N.S.A, protecting the presedant of the united states from the united states, she had been so brave, right to the end.

And now he remembered, he loved her



''28 years later''

Tony sat alone in his apartment, he was 59 years old, and he still remembered, he was still heartbroken.
Chapter End Notes:
disclammer: i dont own any characters mentioned