- Text Size +
Chapter Five

There was a charge in the air when Tony got out of the shower. He thought back to what Gibbs said. Tony had been told to shower, but Gibbs hadn’t given him any other instructions. Yet. Gibbs was getting scary intense, like the way he’d been when Tony had knocked the bourbon over. That moment had been almost dangerous and Tony was drawn to that aspect of Gibbs like a moth to a flame.

He breathed in and out deeply while he toweled himself off, listening and trying to discover where Gibbs was. He didn’t hear or sense Gibbs’ presence nearby, but that didn’t always mean anything. Gibbs had those stealthy super skills and he was always able to sneak up on Tony. He was freaky that way.

Tony redressed, figuring Gibbs might want to unwrap his own merchandise, and walked into the bedroom, looking around. It wasn’t at all what he expected. Warm toned walls, a king-sized bed with a comforter in ocean blues, furniture that looked handmade. This just didn’t seem like a single Spartan guy’s inner sanctum. Tony had been in too much of a hurry to look around earlier, rushing into the bathroom, which was perfectly clean but otherwise average.

What did a submissive in training do when he was waiting for the big cheese to show up, Tony wondered. He was sure that spying and checking things out wasn’t on the agenda, but he couldn’t help the way his eyes drifted to the framed photographs on the dresser. There were a few of the redheaded wife and daughter that Gibbs had lost, but there were also a few of a much younger Gibbs with guys, probably the Marines he’d served with.

Unable to help himself, Tony crossed the gap and studied one of the pictures closely. A dark-haired Gibbs was standing smiling with another guy in what appeared to be a desert.

“Probably Kuwait,” Tony said. He hadn’t intended to say that out loud, and winced, expecting Gibbs’ hand to impact with his head.

“Was Kuwait.” The soft voice came from right behind him, and Tony’s body stiffened, though he resisted the urge to turn around or react otherwise.

“Okay,” Tony whispered finally, feeling as if he was completely laid bare by Gibbs. There was something about his boss, his…Master…that brought all sorts of emotions out of him. Tony could never figure it out. Maybe it was a father figure thing. Maybe it was an attraction to power. But he was completely captivated by Gibbs’ presence, even though the other man hadn’t touched him.

He was hyper aware as Gibbs moved away, but Tony didn’t dare turn around or react in any way. But when something cracked hard against a surface that wasn’t his skin, Tony’s first reaction was to jump. His second was an all over shiver that hardened his cock painfully. And a bolt of jealousy ran through him. Gibbs was his dominant, nobody else was gonna get to hear that sound from Gibbs. It was meant for him and him alone.
“Breathe deep and even, DiNozzo,” Gibbs said in a soft whisper that was almost outside the range of Tony’s hearing. Tony’s body followed instructions, even though he wasn’t consciously aware of making the decision to do so. Gibbs could make Tony comply without Tony even knowing what he was doing.

“Good boy,” Gibbs replied in that same soothing voice. The tension began releasing from Tony’s shoulders. “You’re my boy tonight. When I say ‘boy’, you respond. Got it?”

Tony gulped and nodded.

“Got it, Boy?” Gibbs asked in a growl this time.

“Yes…Yes, Sir.”

“Good. Now take off your clothes, fold them, and put them on the chair beside the dresser.” Tony nodded, stripping quickly and efficiently. The soothing tone of Gibbs’ voice had him completely off balance, and Tony liked it. He’d never met anyone who could use his voice like Gibbs could.

“Don’t turn around,” Gibbs warned when Tony was completely naked. “Get on your knees, hands behind your back. Rules. Yes or no answers. You don’t speak unless I tell you that you can, Boy. You remember the signal. You use your safe word when you can’t take any more. When you say it, I stop. No going back, not tonight. Remember your safe word?”

Tony sank to the ground and nodded.

“Tell me it, Boy. You have permission to answer.”

“Black cat.”

“Good.” Tony could almost feel Gibbs nodding. “This isn’t gonna be pretty, DiNozzo. I’m gonna break you. But then…” He trailed off, and Tony felt Gibbs come closer, digging a hand in his hair and pulling his head back. Tony’s neck was at full extension and he felt both vulnerable and protected as he looked up into Gibbs’ eyes. “I’m gonna rebuild you, Boy. Piece by piece. You ready for that?”

Tony moved his head as much as he could.

“I said,” Gibbs began in that whisper. “You ready for that?” The last words were delivered in a roar that made a shiver tear through Tony. He was addicted to this man’s power. His Master’s power. A sense of freedom rushed through Tony and he relaxed, putting body and soul into this man’s hands. Tony knew he was no longer alone, that Gibbs would protect him.

“Yes, Sir.”

Gibbs shifted and something came into Tony’ view, something with a braided handle and a bunch of strips of fabric, each a few inches long. “Had this flogger custom made. The grip is a perfect fit, DiNozzo. And each of the tips has a weight in it, so you’ll feel it so much more. It won’t be a caress or a stroke.”

Gibbs snaked the flogger around and Tony refused to look away, even though he was completely attuned to how it was moving, the ends waving and then settling together slowly.

Tony swallowed hard, continuing to stare into Gibbs’ eyes. “And then for later I have a paddle. When you’re warmed up and very sensitive.” Gibbs let go of Tony’s hair now and Tony sensed that he shouldn’t break contact until Gibbs did. He was going to hate this when he had to stare at the ground as a proper submissive. “That is just the beginning, Boy. You ready? Permission to answer.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Stand up, brace your hands against the dresser.” Tony did as requested and Gibbs kicked his legs apart until his stance was almost too wide. “Grip it tight, Boy. If you lose your grip, I’m punishing you harder.”

Tony found a grasp that worked for him and held on tight. This was going to be a hell of a night. Tony just hoped that he was ready for whatever his Master had in store.