[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Set after Judgment Day, but written before it was aired. A companion piece to: It Was Over, Quite Certain and Watching Them. Jimmy is thinking.
Rated: PG
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky Characters: Jimmy Palmer
Genre: Angst, Character study, Episode Related, Established relationship, Friendship
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky, Abby/McGee
Warnings: Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 185 Read: 1720
Published: 05/24/2008 Updated: 05/24/2008
Story Notes:
This is the fourth story a mini series of four double drabbles. And for the first time in all my years of writing fanfic, I'm not quite certain what genre to use for them.

Given that I've seen more than one person use the 'Suitable for everyone' when a het pairing is merely mentioned, then really these are pretty much into that category. Any pairing (slash or het) that is mentioned is pretty much only implied, i.e. there is nothing on-screen (apart from one kiss that really could be platonic/friendship). The main focus of each story is Gen, with a vague mention/hint/inference/if you squint slash and/or het.

Having said that, if you wish to the first can be read as Abby/McGee, the other three Gibbs/Ducky. But the relationships are not the focus of any of the stories, nor are they 'on-screen'.

1. In His Bones by AA [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Set after Judgment Day, but written before it was aired. A companion piece to: It Was Over, Quite Certain and Watching Them. Jimmy is thinking.