[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: Gibbs and Tony's fledgling relationship survived the arrival of a pregnant ex of his, but will it be strong enough to survive the ultimate tragedy and its fallout? Gibbs/Tony, Season 5 spoilers, secondary character death, also see author's note!
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6363 Read: 12224
Published: 06/01/2008 Updated: 02/17/2009
Story Notes:
Note: I had originally conceived this story plot with a Gibbs/Tony pairing in mind, but I decided to convert it to a Gibbs/Ziva pairing for the “And Baby Makes Three” Challenge on the NFA (no slash requested), but KaylaShay nudged (read prodded, poked and fed the bunny) for the slash version. So I'm going to write the two stories in parallel and enter the slash version in the “Slashed Open” Challenge on the NFA.

1. Not This Way - Slash Edition by writinginct [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs and Tony's fledgling relationship survived the arrival of a pregnant ex of his, but will it be strong enough to survive the ultimate tragedy and its fallout? Gibbs/Tony, Season 5 spoilers, secondary character death, also see author's note!

2. Part 2 by writinginct [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

3. Part 3 by writinginct [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

4. Part 4 by writinginct [Reviews - 2] (0 words)