[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Shannon tells Mac how it will be. CSINY/NCIS crossover.
Rated: PG
Categories: Het, Other Slash Pairings Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Angst, Crossover
Pairing: Gibbs/Other
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1107 Read: 3369
Published: 07/24/2008 Updated: 07/24/2008
Story Notes:
Author Note: Next in the Firestorms series. Things don't look so great for Mac and Gibbs at the moment but they'll EVENTUALLY figure it out!

You can find the previous stories in the series here:http://silverfoxfiles.livejournal.com/2562.html#cutid1

Or read a spinoff universe where Mac and Gibbs get together sooner rather than later here: http://silverfoxfiles.livejournal.com/7161.html

What you need to know if you're new to the series:
This is a saga of the relationship between Mac Taylor(CSI NY) and Jethro Gibbs(NCIS). In our universe, they met as Marines and were injured together in the bombings in Beruit in 1983. In the aftermath, they came together and as they healed, they fell deeply in love. They spent over two months together and came out to Mac's very supportive parents.

Jethro had a sometimes sexual relationship with a young 17 yr old from his hometown and this revelation really shook their relationship to the core. Jet and Mac broke up on New Year' Eve and Jet slept with Shannon. When she became pregnant, there seemed to be no hope for our boys. Jet and Shannon have married, Mac is trying to be noble, even though it is killing them, and here we are.

Their love is way too intense to die, even if neither would dare break Jet's marital vows, and Shannon is just a stubborn 17 yr. old in love for the first time. They'll figure it all out eventually!

Thanks to Anna for the beta!

1. Claiming Him by silverfoxfiles [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Shannon tells Mac how it will be. CSINY/NCIS crossover.