- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sadly the end of this story...
21. Farewell party and new faces THE END!

Tony’s decision to quit from NCIS was followed by many sad faces. Everyone at the agency " especially the female employees " liked the young man and couldn’t believe that form now on he would be missing.

The team was really dejected, although they could understand his decision. But they’ve always worked that successfully, because they were like a family and they were unsure how they would work with a new member. Nevertheless they had a big party at the Gibbs-DiNozzo house with bbq and lot’s of alcohol.

Jethro was taking care of the grill with Tim and Ducky, Tony was talking with some agents of another team and Lily was enjoying all the new attention she got. Especially lots of woman at NCIS, who only had heard rumours of Agent DiNozzos child, were excited about the sweet little girl. Who would have thought that womanizer DiNozzo would make such a great dad. Promising news!

After having eaten, the members of Gibbs team got up and while Tim went into the house to come back with a big box, Abby started to talk:

“We were thinking hard and long about a fitting present not only for Tony but for the whole family and then we remembered something Lily always wanted and because the sex ratio in your home is quite unfair and slightly off, we took care to get you another woman.”

Tim put the box on the ground and a little nose opened the lid.

“It’s a puppy. Look, Dad, Jethro it’s a puppy!” Lily cried excitingly, while nearly jumping from Gibbs arm to get to the new family member.

“She’s so cute. Is she ours now?” Lily asked while cuddling the little fellow.

“Seems so!” Tony answered while scratching the little fellow behind its ears.

“You know DiNozzo, that she’s your responsibility. Getting her house trained and everything!” Gibbs laughed while looking at the other three members of his family.

Tony made a face and everybody was laughing.



A week after the big party happened to be an exciting week for the NCIS team. They not only got to meet their new team member: Ziva David a tough-as-nails Mossad agent, but also a new director: Jen Sheppard " who coincidently was an old lover of Gibbs!

Ziva seemed to fit into the team really well and she became fast friends with the other members but especially with Kate and Abby.

Gibbs had had some problems with the new director in the beginning, but soon they got it to work and everyone was happy, even if the team leader still had those moments when he missed his old senior agent. Some things just couldn’t get replaced. On these days he couldn’t get home fast enough to his little family.



~fin~


INTERESTED IN WRITING A SEQUEL FOR THIS STORY WITH ME???? JUST SEND A SHORT NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter End Notes:
Hey guys...
I am really sorry that it took sooooooooo long to write something new, but it's really awful at the moment... I was told that I have to leave my flat because it's sold suddenly and the new owner wants to use it on it's own, so I have one month to find something new... then it is the end of the term at university which means I have to write lots of tests and papers...
But I thought I am going to take a break for a few moments and write something new...
have fun!!!
abbylou

PS: STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO'D WRITE A SEQUEL FOR THIS STORY WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!