- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sex in the office.
What could possible go wrong?
Sprung
Kate sits staring at her computer screen. Her eyes check the time at the bottom of the screen 8:10pm.
‘ Come on’ she thinks to herself as she looks at Tony who is busily typing away.
They are typing up reports on the case the y just came back from at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The three of them had to stay in a little house but each had their separate bedroom. If she had it her way it would have been her and Gibbs sharing the one room.
She has been there under a year and already her and Gibbs are together and no one knows. Since they spent so long in Cuba and couldn’t affectionaly touch Gibbs and is now sexually frustrated.
“ Tony don’t you have some where to be tonight?” she asked looking up from her computer.
“ Why yes Kate I do” he said with a smile.
“ Well”
“ Well what?”
“ Go” she said sounding demanding.
“ If you haven’t noticed I have a report to do” he said matter of factly.
‘ Damn dead people’ she thought to herself.
Gibbs couldn’t help but laugh at her attempt to get rid of Tony. He to wants Tony gone as he can’t wait to throw Kate down and have his way with her and that week in Cuba not being able to touch her was hell.
He looked up from his computer at her. He studied her slender body.
“ Jesus” he said under his breath but still loud enough for Kate and Tony to hear.
“ You alright boss?” Tony asked looking over at him.
“ Yep. Fine” he said gruffly.
“ Ok”
“ Tony” he said suddenly.
“ Yeah boss”
“ Go home or where ever you have to” Gibbs said looking at him.
“ You sure boss ‘cause I’m no where”
“ Yes. Go” Gibbs shouted at him.
“ Ok. I’m gone” Tony said getting up and heading for the elevator.
As soon as Kate was sure he was gown she got up and went over to Gibbs’ desk.
“ Are you alright?” she asked concerned.
“ Nope” he said almost holding his breath.
“ What’s wrong?”. He didn’t say anything just looked down at his groin.
“ Oh. I guess we should get you home then” she said with a little laugh.
“ I can’t. I want you now” he said.
“ But we”
“ Kate. I need you now” he pleaded. She looked at him with a cheeky grin. She walked around his desk and pushed his chair back and sat on his lap, legs wither side of him.
“ Well then, me you shall get” she said before leaning down and kissing him. A low moan escaped his throat as she started to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants which were holding his buldging erection. Kate stood up so he could take her skirt and panties off.
“ One week is way to long” she breathed.
“ God I know” he replied before attacking her mouth again. She grabbed his erected cock and slowly eased herself onto it.
“ Oh” Gibbs breathed as she slowly started to move up and down his length. His hands were on her ass helping her slide up and down. Her hands started to unbutton his top. She ran her fingers up and down his chest and up the side of his face and ran her fingers through his silky hair.
“ Oh Kate. I’ve…missed…touching…you” he breathed breaking their kiss.
“ Me to” she breathed in his ear. Her head resting on his shoulder and her hands on his biceps. She got her hips moving as fast as she could get them.
“ Oh god” they both screamed.
He held her butt in place as he pumped her from underneath.
“ Oh Gibbs. Yes!” she screamed. She searched for his mouth to try and stop herself from screaming as she neared her climax. Gibbs moaned in her mouth as he gave it all he had. He was almost there and to get her there quicker he slipped a hand between them and found her clit and took it between two fingers and rubbed it like crazy.
“ Ohhh Gibbs” she moaned biting his lip. He pounded into her with what strength he had left.
“ God Kate Ohh” He moaned.
“ Ahhh” they both screamed as they climaxed together. Kates body went limp on top of his.
“ Wow” she breathed.
“ Yeah” he replied with a kiss on her neck.
Once their breathing got back to normal and her hole body stopped tingling Kate got up, put her panties and skirt back on, she went to her desk and gathered her things.
“ We should really head home” she told him.
“ Yeah” was his reply.
Kate walked over to his desk and dumped her bag on it.
“ You ok?” she asked.
“ I’m great” he said with a smile. She walked over to him and sat across his lap. He held her tight with an arm around her back and the other holding her legs. She looked at him in the eyes and he did the same.
“ Some things wrong” she told him.
“ Nothings wrong. I promise” he said. She smiled, kissed him then rested her head on his chest listening to his heart beat.
“ Kate”
“ Mmm”
“ I love you”. Her heart stopped. He has never said that to her before. She lifted her head and looked at him.
“ O love you to” she smiled before kissing him and laying her head back down on him.
“ What should we do?” Abby whispered.
“ Wake them up” Tony told her.
“ But they look so peaceful”
“ Abby they are breaking rule # 12”
“ So they are his rules. He can break them if he wants to” she said with a smile.
“ But with Kate?” he asked puzzled.
“ It was her or you DiNozzo” came a deep voice.
“ Good choice boss” Tony said scuring to his desk.
“ Yeah I thought so” Gibbs replied sitting up in his seat. Kate nuzzled her head into his neck as she felt the change of positions.
“ Morning Gibbs” Abby said cheerfully.
“ Morning Abs” he said trying to open his eyes. Kate’s eyes shot open at the extra voice. She turned her head to see Abby standing in front of Gibbs’ desk with a huge smile on her face.
“ Morning Kate” she said holding back a giggle.
“ Morning Abby” Kate replied with a weary smile. She turned to see Tony sitting at his desk grinning at her.
“ Kate” he said trying so hard not to laugh.
“ Tony” she replied. She noticed his eyes were wondering all over her. She looked down and noticed her skirt was pushed up and Gibbs’ hand was sitting tucked on her thigh under it. Kate jumped up from his lap and pulled her skirt down. She grabbed her bag and went to leave when Gibbs grabbed her hand and pulled her down to him.
“ Where do you think your going?”
“ I’m going home to change” she said with a smile then tried to leave but once again Gibbs stopped her. He stood up and kissed her in front of everyone.
“ Now you may go” he said when he was finished. She walked passed Abby and on the way passed Tony’s desk he stepped out to follow her to the elevator.
“ So Kate would that be your house or his?” he said with a grin.
“ None of your business DiNozz” she said.
“ Ok, so how long have you and the boss been making noise?” he asked. Kate glared at him.
“ Ok no noise”
The elevator doors opened.
“ Oh Tony believe me there is a hole lot of noise” she said with a smile as she got into the elevator.
Tony stood there stunned at what she just said .
Abby and Gibbs watched the hole thing from his desk.
“ What do you think she told him to make him speechless?” Abby asked.
“ What do you think Abs?” he whispered in her ear as he left his desk.
“ Oh” she said without to much thought.
“ Way to go Gibbs” she said to herself with a smile.