- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The truth is reveaedabout Beck ad Tonyat Kate and Gibbs' weddng
Beck has kept in contact with Tony and Kate via email. But on this particular day a very important email came through from Kate.
Hey Beck, how are you darling. Everything is good here. You know what. I think you are the girl that has finally changed Tony. I mean he has not been on a date for what….4 months now and you know that photo you gave him. It sits on his desk and he is always looking at it. You’ve changed him, you really have.
Oh in other news I am inviting you to mine and gibbs’ wedding. I hope you and your family can make it.
Talk soon
Love Kate
Beck couldn’t help but squeal. Lisa and Joe came running in fearing the worst. When they reached her she was smiling and jumping up and down.
“ What’s happened?” Lisa asks her.
“ I just got an email from Kate and guess what?”
“ What?” Joe says.
“ Kate and Gibbs are getting married” she squeals again.
“ Really? I didn’t even know they were together” her mum says.
“ Who cares if you knew the fact is that they are and we are invited. So can we go?” she asked her parents.
“ I don’t see why not” her dad said.
“ Yes. Thankyou. Oh I have to tell her” she said and sat back down and started writing an email back to her.
The time came for them to head down to the wedding. They arrived the day before the wedding. Joe and Sam went with Gibbs and Beck and Lisa went to join Kate.
Beck knocked on the door and heard footsteps run towards the door. Kate opened the door and threw her arms around Beck.
“ Your finally here I cant believe it” Kate said.
“ I know I cant either” Beck said just as happy.
“ Its so nice to see again Lisa” Kate said to Becks mum as she let them in.
“ You to. Congratulations by the way”
“ Thankyou”. They put their bags in their rooms and came back out and meet the others.
“ Beck this is my friend from NCIS Abby and this is my sister Amy” she said.
“ Hello nice to meet you both” Beck said with a smile.
“ And this is her mum Lisa” Kate added.
“ Hi” Lisa said with a smile.
“ So you’re the 17 year old who has tamed our Tony” Abby said with a smile.
“ Yes but I’m actually 18 now”
“ What? When was your birthday?” Kate said.
“ Um 2 months ago”
“ You didn’t tell me that”
“ I guess it slipt my mind” she said with a smile. Kate gave a little smile.
“ Anyway. So how have you guys been anyway?” Kate asked.
“ Yeah we’re good. Every things good” Beck said.
“ That’s great. Can you guys wait here” Kate said and took Abby and Amy into her room.
They came back out all with different sized boxes.
“ Besides Abby, I consider you one of my closest friends and with out any thought I wanted you in my bridal party. So I am asking you now if you will be my other bridesmaid” Kate said with a smile.
“ Oh my god. Of course I will” she said with a smile.
“ Good because I already brought this” Kate said handing her the biggest box. Beck took the top off it and pulled back the paper to reveal a gorgeous satin, baby blue dress.
“ Its beautiful”
“ And you cant walk down that aisle in bare feet so here you are” Amy said giving her the next box. She opened it up and it had matching blue strappy shoes in it.
“ And what’s a bridesmaid without her accessories” Abby said handing her the littlest box. She flipped the top open and saw the most stunning diamond necklace ever.
“ Wow that is gorgeous” she said. She got up and hugged Kate.
“ Thankyou so much” she said.
As the night went on Lisa and Beck got to know Abby and Amy better and Beck really liked Abby. Beck went into the kitchen to get more drinks when Abby came in to help.
“ Your a lot pretty in person” she said.
“ What?”
“ You know that photo you gave Tony. He never stops looking at it. I mean I know Tony and for him not to date, you must be pretty special”. Beck smiled.
“ Do you know what’s so good about being a bridesmaid?” Abby asked her.
“ No”
“ We get to chose our partner and lucky you Tony just happens to be one of the groomsmen”
“ Really?” she asks.
“ Yep and he is all yours” she says with a smile.
“ Thanks”
“ No problem” Abby says with a smile. She goes to walk out but Beck stops her.
“ Abby can I ask you something?”
“ Sure”
“ Now that I’m 18 do you think me and Tony have a chance?”. Abby looked at the poor girl.
“ Well Kate and Gibbs are getting married and that’s a 20 year gap. You and Tony are only a 15 year gap. So I would say there is hope there” she said with a smile then walked out.
The big day has finally arrived and all the girls are up bright and early and getting ready. As they get their hair and make-up done Lisa takes photos of their progress.
They finally get their dresses on and Lisa takes photos of the finished product. They all get into very nice and expensive cars and are taken to the church. By the time they get there everyone is already in the church. They line up out side and Lisa wishes them all luck then sneaks inside to sit with Joe and Sam.
Abby was first down the aisle. Then it was Beck. She was nervous but as soon as she saw Tony’s surprised face she knew he was glad to see her. His gaze was on her the hole way down.
Then it was Amy’s turn to walk down the aisle she looked just like her sister.
Then it was Kate’s turn. She walked down, arm in arm with her dad. Beck looked at Gibbs and she smiled as he saw his expression. The hole time she saw him when they were protecting her family 4 months ago she never saw him smile like he is now.
The ceremony was beautiful. After they had all signed the book they made their way back up the aisle. This time Kate and Gibbs went first followed by Amy and Ducky, Beck and Tony then Abby and McGee.
“ You look amazing” Tony whispered to her as they walked up the aisle.
“ You don’t scrub up to be either” she said with a smile.
They all congregated outside the church and caught up. Gibbs family and friends talking to Kate’s family and friends. Beck went and talked to her mum and dad. Tony walked over to them.
“ Hey Joe, Lisa, Sam. How have you guys been?” he asked with a smile.
“ We’re good thanks, and you?” Lisa asked.
“ Yeah I’m good. Works been quiet which is always a good thing” he laughed. Beck smiled at him.
“ Ah anyway I have to steal your daughter as the bridal party are being taken away to get some photo’s taken” he finally said.
“ Take her forever” Sam said. Beck looked at Tony and he looked back at her. Her parents just laughed at him.
“ Sure steal away” he dad finally said. She took Tony’s arm and he lead her to the cars and they got in their own. They had 4 separate cars for each couple.
They reached the secret location and all got out at met the photographer. First he took pictures of jus the bride and groom then it was all the bridal party. He then took each couple away and took some shots of them together and separate.
Once they were they done the went to the reception where everyone one was waiting for them. They all sat at their assigned seats and were served meals and drinks almost instantly.
After the feast it was time for the speeches. First was Ducky then Amy. They both gave beautiful speeches filled with humour and love. Tony was next to say his speech. She couldn’t focus on what he was saying as she was to busy just looking at him. She laughed when everyone else did and awed when everyone else did but she just couldn’t tear her eyes away from him and either could he. Once the speeches were done it was time for the bride and groom to have their first dance as husband and wife. Gibbs took Kate’s hand lead her to the dance floor. They started dancing to ‘ From this moment’ by Shania Twain, which everyone thought was the perfect song. Soon it was the bridal parties turn to come out and have a bit of a dance. Tony took Becks hand lead her to the dance floor. They took up the dance position.
“ Do you know how to dance?” Beck asked him with a smile.
“ Of course I do” he said then twirled her around. Beck giggled and went back into him.
“ I’m impressed’ she said with a smile.
“ So where did you learn how to dance?” he asked softly.
“ Ah you know, school”
“ Really”
“ Yep. We had to combine with the boys PD class and dance with them”
“ So who did you dance with?”
“ Well the funny thing is me and Chelsea didn’t like any of the boys we had to dance with so we danced with each other” she laughed.
“ Would you have danced with me?” he asked softly looking into her eyes.
‘ God his eyes are beautiful’ she thought to herself.
“ Of course” she said with a smile. She could feel the tension between them all she wanted to do was kiss him. All he wanted to do was kiss her. He started to lean in and so did she but she stopped half way.
“ My parents” she whispered. He looked over to their table and they were watching them.
“ I see” he said with a smile. They continued to dance and they accidentally bumped into Gibbs and Kate.
“ Sorry Gibbs, couldn’t see where I was going” Tony said.
“ I can see that” Gibbs replied. Kate leaned over and whispered into Becks ear.
“ Have you told them yet?” she asked. Beck shook her head.
“ Well at least tell your mum first” she suggested with a smile. She looked at Tony and then at her parents. They were getting up to dance. She left Tony and walked over to her mum.
“ Can I talk to you?” she asked her.
“ Sure” Lisa replies with a smile. She looks back at Joe and follows Beck as she heads away from everyone.
“ What’s the matter?” she asks.
“ I have to tell you that…” she pauses and looks down at the ground.
“ You can tell me” Lisa says. Beck takes a big breath and looks up at her mum.
“ Well, Tony and I. We are…I mean I…” she tries to say it but cant as she fears that her mum will drag her away and she will never see him again.
“ Love him” Lisa finishes for her. Beck looks at her shocked.
“ Yes, but how”
“ Honey it doesn’t take a scientist to work it out”
“ Really?”
“ Yep”
“ Does dad know”
“ He was the one that hinted it to me”. Beck was quiet. She didn’t know what to say.
“ What happens now?” she asked.
“ I don’t know, but as long as he loves you and you love him I say go for it” her mum said with a smile. Beck couldn’t believe what her mum had just said. She smiled and gave her a big hug.
“ Thankyou” she said.
Over near the dance floor stood Tony and Becks dad Joe. They watched the girls until Joe finally piped up and said.
“ You love her don’t you”. Tony didn’t know what to say at first for fear her might explode.
“ Yes” he said.
“ She loves you” he said matter of factly.
“ Yes” Tony answered again. Joe took a deep breath.
“ You do know the age difference and do not like the idea of my little girl being with a man, but none the less I want her to be happy”
“ Mr. Robinson I can assure you we will be happy and with me living in the city I thought maybe after she finishes her studies she cold come live with me” Tony suggested. Joe looked at him.
“ Only because there is a really good restaurant down the road and she does want to go into the hospitality industry” he covered quickly. Joe looked at him and nodded. He stuck out his hand and Tony shook it.
“ Don’t break her heart, because if you do” Joe started.
“ I wouldn’t dream of doing anything of the sort” Tony finished. He smiled at him and then looked back and beck and her mum who were now heading over to them. she had a smile on her face and so did he. He walk up to her.
“ Are you ok?” she asks with a laugh.
“ I am now” he says then puts his arms around her and kisses her. Her mum smiles at the two and her dad tries but cant just yet. He Takes Lisa onto the dance floor.
Kate and Gibbs come off and walk over to them.
“ Did you tell them?” Kate asks.
“ Sort of. They were already suspicious” Beck tells her.
“ And obviously they are ok with it”
“ Yep” Tony says with a smile.
“ Good job DiNozzo” Gibbs says with a smile.
“ Thanks boss”
“ Now don’t screw it up” he added as he took Kate away back on to the dance floor. Tony looked at Beck.
“ I wont screw anything up” he said with a smile.
“ Neither will I” she replied then kissed him.
They night went on and on. They had cake and opened presents. It just so happened that Beck caught the bouquet.
Kate and Gibbs left the reception with big smiles and waves. Soon after everyone started to leave.
Beck decided she should go as well. She looked at the table and saw Abby and McGee chatting away happily, Ducky had gone, Amy was talking with her husband and Tony was coming up behind her. She couldn’t see any sign of her parents so she didn’t know where there room was.
“ Ready to go?” Tony asked her.
“ yeah, only one problem”
“ What’s that?”
“ I have no idea what room my parents are in”
“ Why don’t you call them?”
“ At 1am. I don’t think so” she said with a laugh.
“You can stay with me” he suggested. She gave him a look.
“ My parents would kill me if they found out”
“ Why? We are officially a couple right?”
“ Yeah, I guess” she said with a smile.
“ Good, lets go” he said kissing her then taking her hand and lead the way.
Once inside they both stripped down the their undies and hoped into bed. they cuddled up to each other and feel asleep.