- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Rating at R just to be safe :P This,unlike my previous story, has been thought through.Thanks to everybody to gave me tips and suggestions...a really big thanks to Anna B.. Hope you all like it..comment,constructive criticism.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Gibbs are happy...for the moment.
He stepped from the elevator dressed in his usual clothes, an expensive designer suit, shirt, pants, tie and shoes. He strolled casually to his desk and smiled across at Ziva. She flashed a quick smile back before going back to her work.

“Morning,” McGee said as he walked in.

“Morning McGee,” Tony and Ziva said in chorus.

“Going down to see Abby,” Tony said as he jumped up and headed to the elevator. When he got down he saw Gibbs standing with Abby and a smile spread across his face.

“Hey,” he said as he approached them. They turned and a smile crept onto Gibbs’ face.

“Hey yourself,” he replied.

“Hey Tony,” Abby said as she walked to her computer.

“I’ll be back later to see what you got,” Gibbs said to Abby as he headed for the elevator.

“Bye Abby,” Tony said as he quickly followed Gibbs. When they got in Tony’s smile grew wider.

“You’re happy today,” Gibbs said as he took in Tony.

“I just haven’t seen you in a while,” he said as he played with his tie. Gibbs flicked the elevator off.

“You see me every day,” he laughed.

“I meant personal time,” Tony said as he smile faded a fraction.

“I know, I’m sorry,” Gibbs said as he brushed his fingertips against Tony’s cheek.

“I guess there’s just been too much work,” Tony replied. His smile was fading faster and Gibbs could see that he needed to cheer Tony up.

“How about you come around tonight, I’ll cook dinner,” he suggested. Tony looked into those mysterious blue eyes and smiled.

“I’d love that,” he said as he leant across in front of Gibbs and flicked the elevator back on. Gibbs smiled as he pulled Tony close and quickly pecked him on the lips before the doors opened and they stepped out.
Chapter End Notes:
Rating at R just to be safe :P

This,unlike my previous story, has been thought through.Thanks to everybody to gave me tips and suggestions...a really big thanks to Anna B..
Hope you all like it..comment,constructive criticism.