- Text Size +
Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Suggestions for the story are welcome as I am planing to finish it up... Now onto the story...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tony seated himself at his desk and looked around. Ziva and McGee had their heads down doing work. Tony looked at his watch and groaned.

It’s only 3.00!!

He screamed in his mind. Ziva looked up with a questioning look.

“Are you ok?” she asked.

“Yeah, the day’s dragging out, that’s all,” he said. She nodded then went back to doing her work. Tony searched through his desk for something to do but found nothing that would keep him occupied. He shrugged then threw his feet up on his desk and leant back in his chair, putting his
hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

He could imagine Gibbs boarding off the plane and coming through the terminal. He would run up and hug him and not let go. He would kiss him so much that they would need hours to recover their breath; at least he would like to think that. His smile would be so wide that he would turn into Barbie if he smiled any wider.

Tony drifted into a sleep full of dreams about his one and only.

“Tony,” Tony jumped at the whisper of his name in his ear. He opened his eyes to see Ziva standing next to him.

“Yeah?” he asked as he rubbed his neck.

“We’re going home,” she said. Tony nodded and Ziva headed for the elevator.

“Just let yourself in,” Tony yelled. Ziva stepped out of the elevator and gave him and odd look.

“What are you talking about?” she said in a “confused” manner.

“I know you’re staying with me tonight,” he said as he stood.

“Oh,” she said.

“It’s ok, let’s go,” Tony said before heading for the elevator and getting in. Ziva quickly followed.

“How did you know?” she asked him.

“I heard you earlier, and I know what’s going on,” Tony said. From then til they got back to his apartment it was silent between the two of them. Ziva followed Tony up the stairs to his apartment. They walked in and Tony looked around and smiled when he found what he wanted.

“Hey Probie,” he smiled and waved at a small camera in a corner of the roof. He walked into his bedroom to find Ziva propped up against the headboard.

“Ahh, I’ll sleep on the couch,” Tony said as he went and pulled his old sweatpants from under the pillows on his bed then went into the bathroom.

“Going for a shower,” he yelled before closing the door.

In the bedroom Ziva smiled to herself.

Tony undressed and ran the water. He got in and let the water run over his body, relaxing his muscles and letting his mind flow into thoughts of Gibbs.

“Ooh,” Tony quietly said to himself. Images of Gibbs soaked to the toe, his shirt clinging to his chest, pants looking like they’re about to slid off of him jumped into his head. He rubbed his hand along his chest as more images popped into his mind.

“Tony, you ok?” Ziva yelled as she bashed on the door. Tony rolled his eyes.

“Yes, fine, exiting the shower right.....now,” Tony said as he stepped from the shower. He dried quickly then pulled on his sweat pants and exited the bathroom. Ziva walked in and closed the door as Tony set himself on the couch and flicked the TV on. He flicked through the channels, not taking any notice of what was on.

He heard his phone ring from the bedroom and sprinted in, diving onto the bed, snatching it from his jacket and flipping it open.

“Hello,” he answered happily.

“Hey, how you doing?” came Gibbs voice through the line.

“Good now, how are you?” Tony answered as he rolled onto his back.

“I’m doin’ all right,” Gibbs said.

“Ziva’s here,” Tony said, trying to make conversation.

“Yeah... Tony check the top drawer,” Gibbs said.
“Umm, ok,” Tony replied as he got off the bed and walked to his dresser and opened the top drawer.
“What exactly am I looking for?” he asked as he stared at his socks and boxers.

“Check at the bottom of the drawer,” Gibbs prompted.

“Ok,” Tony said and obediently checked. He found an envelope and pulled it out.

“Found an envelope,” Tony said as he walked back to the bed and sat himself down.

“Open it,” Gibbs said happily.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Suggestions for the story are welcome as I am planing to finish it up...