- Text Size +
Tonight home was at Gibbs’ place. Gibbs unpacked while Tony sat on the bed watching him intently.

“I’m going for a shower,” Gibbs said to Tony.

“Ok,” Tony replied as he felt heat rising to form a blush about his thoughts. Gibbs turned and left for the bathroom. A few minutes passed and Tony launched himself off the bed and to the bathroom door. He stood there contemplating if he should do this or not... Do. He crept into the bathroom and quickly shed his clothes before getting into the shower with Gibbs.

“Tony,” Gibbs said as he watched water droplets skate down Tony’s face... chest... stomach... Gibbs drew his eyes back up quickly.

“I’ve missed you too much,” Tony said as he closed the small space between them, wrapping his arms around the older man’s neck and kissing him tenderly.

“You don’t know how long it’s seemed,” Gibbs said as he put his arms around Tony’s waist and pulled them as close together as he could. Tony thrust his hips and Gibbs let out a moan.

“Like that?” Tony asked in a seductive voice.

“Yes,” Gibbs said in moaning way. Tony thrust his hips again and Gibbs moaned again before thrusting his hips back towards Tony. Tony let out a gasp before kissing his way down Gibbs’ chest, bitting gently as he went.

“Tony... Bedroom,” Gibbs said as he unwillingly pulled away to turn the shower off. Tony stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He took in every inch of Gibbs as he stepped from the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist.

Tony stepped in and kissed Gibbs then hastily started pulling him towards the bedroom. Gibbs stopped halfway and slammed Tony against the wall almost painfully, almost, but not quiet. He ripped the towel from Tony’s waist and rubbed his hands up and down the younger man’s sides.

Tony, in return, removed Gibbs’ towel and laid his hands on his shoulders. Gibbs started licking and biting Tony’s neck, slowly making his way down to his chest. Gibbs licked a trail down Tony’s stomach then across to his hip and stopped. He looked up at Tony with love and lust in his eyes. Tony looked down and smiled then slightly bucked his hips forward.

“More?” Gibbs said in a teasing manner. Tony moaned in response. Gibbs stood and trailed into the bedroom. Tony grunted and followed Gibbs quickly. Tony looked to see Gibbs wasn’t in the room then he heard the door squeak and he was pushed onto the bed.

“Didn’t expect that, did you?” Gibbs asked in a way that made Tony harder than he already was. Tony shook his head and pulled Gibbs in for a breathtaking kiss. Gibbs’ hand found their way down Tony’s body and ran along the inside of his thighs. Tony squirmed underneath Gibbs for more contact but Gibbs drew his hands away from Tony.

“Play fair,” Tony whined. Gibbs kissed his way back down the younger man, making sure he got every inch. Tony felt like he was in heaven and as Gibbs kissed, licked and bit all the right places he moaned.

Suddenly Tony and Gibbs snapped their heads towards the door as they heard someone yelling for them.

“Gibbs! Tony! Open up!” Gibbs gave an agitated groan before getting up and pulling on a pair of sweatpants, Tony followed suit. Gibbs walked to the door, unlocked it and flung it open. Abby was standing there smiling widely.

“Hey bossman,” she said before letting herself in and walking into the living room. Gibbs, even though he loved Abby, was slightly pissed off at her arrival and somewhat bad timing. He walked into the living room as Tony entered.

“Hey Abbs,” Tony said as he sat on the sofa.

“Hey Tony, busy?” she asked, quiet oblivious to the situation.

“Ahh, not anymore,” he said, trying not to let the disappointment show. Gibbs sat down next to Tony and put his arm around his shoulder. They both hoped Abby would notice their hard-on’s.

“So, I know that you two are off to Hawaii and I thought you might need some little presents to make the trip a bit more enjoyable, not that it wouldn’t be enjoyable anyway,” she said as she pulled out two boxes wrapped in black paper with red hibiscus flowers.

“Abby, you didn’t have to bring us presents,” Gibbs said as she handed a box to each of them.

“I know,” she said as she stood.

“Thanks Abbs,” Tony said as he shook the box roughly.

“No problem, have fun,” she said with a smirk before leaving.