- Text Size +
“Wonder what’s in here,” Tony said as he ripped the paper off the box and discarded it on the floor. Tony looked at the box before turning to Gibbs.

“Open yours,” he said eagerly. Gibbs pulled the wrapping off and ripped the box open. His mouth fell agape at the contents of the box.

“What is it?” Tony asked as he looked at Gibbs.

“Open the box,” Gibbs ordered and like a good man he opened the box and he didn’t know how to express his feelings for what was inside.

“Well, Abby certainly made the trip a bit more interesting,” Tony commented.

“Tony, I hope you like been all tied up,” Gibbs said as he pulled a pair of leather restraints with a silk lining inside. Tony looked at the restraints and smiled wickedly.

“I’m going to bed,” Tony said trying to keep the smirk off his face.

“I won’t be far behind,” Gibbs said as he examined the rest of the contents of the box. Tony lay on the bed and waited impatiently, desperately wanting Gibbs to put the restraints on him and fuck him.

“I’m glad you’re not asleep,” came Gibbs voice from the door ringing with a seductive tone. Tony smiled and propped himself up on his elbows. Gibbs came over and sat on the bed, taking the restraints from the box and placing them near Tony then he leant over and took him into a passionate kiss.

When they came up for air Tony got the restraints and pushed them towards Gibbs.

“You sure?” Gibbs asked as he picked them up.

“Positive,” Tony replied before lying down. Gibbs kissed up both Tony’s arms and wrists before securing the restraints and Tony’s hands to the bed. He bent down and nipped at Tony’s shoulder, licking immediately after. Licking a trail down to the top of Tony’s sweat pants he kept his eyes locked with Tony’s.

He slipped his finger under the waistband and pulled down the sweatpants, revealing Tony’s hardening cock. After discarding the pants on the floor he licked Tony’s cock. Tony moaned at the hot, wet contact. Gibbs took Tony’s length into his mouth starting a slow rhythm.

“Oh god,” Tony gasped before he moaned loudly. Gibbs kept at his motion. As the older man worked his pace up Tony cursed and swore in pleasure. He kicked his feet a little, pulled at the restraints, bucked his hips up; he tried desperately to get more contact. Soon after Tony reached his climax and Gibbs slowed his pace as Tony came into his mouth, he then swallowed the warm liquid and crawled up to Tony’s side. He undid the restraints and Tony immediately kissed him, tasting himself on Gibbs’ lips.

“I love you,” Tony said as he pulled away.

“I love you too,” Gibbs said as he pulled Tony closed. Soon the two had fallen asleep.


“Tony, babe wake up,” Gibbs whispered. Tony opened his eyes and sat upright.

“Get dressed,” Gibbs said before walking out of the bedroom. Tony grinned.

He called me babe.

Tony thought happily to himself as he got up and headed into the bathroom. He took a shower and quickly got dressed. He walked into the kitchen to find Gibbs handing him a plate of omelettes. He smiled thanks before sitting down and eating. Gibbs leant against the fridge and contently watched Tony eating away.

“This wis weally gwood,” Tony said with a mouthful. Gibbs laughed then replied,

“Thanks, glad you like it,”

Tony finished his breakfast and slipped his plate into the sink before turning to Gibbs.

“So, I think we are late for work,” Tony said as he wrapped his arms around Gibbs waist.

“Nope, not going to work,” Gibbs said as he held Tony.

“We aren’t,” he said as his face lit up.

“Nope, we’re going to Hawaii,” Gibbs smiled as he pulled the plane tickets from his pocket. Tony’s grin became wider. Gibbs leant in and kissed Tony before putting the tickets back in his pocket.

“I need to pack,” Tony said as he headed for the door.

“Done,” Gibbs said as he followed him.

“What if you packed stuff I don’t like?” Tony questioned as he stood in the hallway.

“I found your list,” Gibbs chuckled as he handed the piece of paper to Tony.

“Oh, that list,” Tony said as he walked into the bedroom and found his suitcase sitting on the floor next to the bed. He picked his up as Gibbs picked his up.

“Let’s go,” Gibbs said as Tony became more excited. They walked out of the house to see Abby and McGee standing there smiling.

“Do you have everything,” Abby smiled as they reached her.

“Yep,” Gibbs smiled back.

“Oh, no we don’t, the presents,” Tony said as he dropped his bag and put his hand out for the keys from Gibbs.

“I got the presents,” Gibbs said as he tossed Abby the house keys.

“Gibbs you never lock your house,” Abby said as she stared at the keys.

“Tony,” Gibbs said before he got into the front seat. McGee got in and started the car up, Abby and Tony quickly hopped into the back seat. A few minutes into the drive Abby leant over to Tony.

“Tony,” she whispered just loud enough for only him to hear.

“Yeah,” he said. Gibbs looked back at Tony.

“Excited are you?” Gibbs asked with a chuckle. Tony raised an eyebrow.

“Keep your voice down,” Abby whispered to Tony. He leant in a bit and nodded.

“You make sure he does it,” she whispered with a hint of pressure in it.

“What is it Abby?” Tony whispered back the question.

“I can’t say, but you will know when he starts to say, no... Do, no... I don’t know how he is going to do it, but just make sure he does it,” she whispered in a rushed manner.

“Umm, ok,” Tony whispered before sitting back up and looking out the window. His mind trying so hard to figure out what his lover was going to ask, tell, or do to him.

The car stopped and they all jumped out of the car. Walking to the terminal Tony grabbed Gibbs hand and held it firmly. Gibbs’ face lit up with a small grin which was only just covering the massive grin with all of his might.

“Ok, you two have fun,” Abby said as she hugged them both.

“Yeah, have fun, don’t worry about the team,” McGee said as he smiled at them.

“And don’t ring,” Abby and McGee said simultaneously.

“Ok, I’ve got all of the instructions,” Gibbs said as he smiled at them both once more before he
and Tony left to board the plane.

“Why are you smiling so widely?” McGee asked Abby.

“Just happy for them,” she said before they turned and left.

Tony and Gibbs boarded the plane; Tony shot gunned the window seat. At the beginning of the flight Tony was excited and very talkative. As the trip went on he became quieter and soon he was asleep, his head resting on Gibbs’ shoulder. Gibbs rested his head on Tony’s and put his arm around the younger man’s shoulders and also fell asleep.


“Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts, your flight will soon be descending,” came a voice through the speakers. Tony opened his eyes slowly and groaned a little.

“Buckle up,” Gibbs whispered in his ear.

“Yes sir,” Tony said with a smile in his voice. Gibbs kissed Tony’s cheek as the plane started to descend. After the plane landed and they boarded off into the terminal Tony turned to Gibbs.

“So, where are we?” Tony asked.

“In Hawaii?” Gibbs said as he grinned, knowing that wasn’t the answer Tony wanted.

“Ha ha, what city?” Tony said as he picked up his suitcase from the luggage belt.

“Kekaha,” Gibbs said as he collected his suitcase. They walked out into the street.

“Ahh, taxi?” Tony asked Gibbs as he looked around.

“I think we should walk, it’s not that far,” Gibbs suggested.

“Ok, if you want,” Tony said. They began walking, hand in hand, along the side of the road, smiling happily. After 10 minutes Tony stopped and looked around.

“Where was this place again?” he asked.

“Ahh, not far,” Gibbs replied before he too looked around.

“Jethro, we have been walking for a while, let’s sit and wait for someone to come along.

“Umm, ok, if you want,” Gibbs said, he didn’t care if they stopped or not, as long as he was with Tony he would be happy. Several minutes passed before they heard a car, sick sounding but still running. Tony jumped up and started waving; the driver pulled over and hopped out of the car.

“Hi, I was wondering if you could give us a ride,” Tony asked the darker man.

“Of course, as long as you don’t mind riding in the back, where too?’ he asked, his voice sounding Jamaican.

“Kekaha resort,” Gibbs said as he came forward.

“We were on our way there too,” he said as he looked back at the car to the passenger seat.

“I’m Kahmal,” he said as he held out his hand. Gibbs and Tony shook his hand before getting into the car.

“This is James,” Kahmal said as he gestured toward the passenger seat.

“Jethro and Tony,” Gibbs introduced.

“Nice to meet you both,” James said as they began their trip. Soon they arrived at the resort.

Tony and Gibbs thanked Kahmal and James before heading into reception.

“Hello, welcome to the Kekaha Resort,” the woman at the desk said happily.

“Hi, I booked a room,” Gibbs said as he sat his suitcase down.

“Name please,” the woman asked as she pulled out a book.

“Jethro Gibbs,” he said as he waited for her to flick through several pages before finding the right one.

“Yes, the luxury room, no departure date,” the woman said as she scanned the page.

“Yep, that’s the one,” Gibbs said as he waited for her to fill out page in the book.
Chapter End Notes:
So sorry I haven't updated for so long (grandma doesn't have the internet :O )... hope everyone had a great christmas and new years eve...