- Text Size +
A few moments later she handed Gibbs a key.

“Top floor, room 3a, have a pleasant stay,” she said with a smile.

“Thank you,” Gibbs said as he and Tony headed for the room.

“Stairs?” Tony asked as they started to climb.

“Yep,” Gibbs said. When they got to the room they walked in. Tony inhaled deeply, he could smell the sea air that filled the room quickly as Gibbs pulled open the sliding doors. Tony sat on the couch in the middle of the room.

“So, do you like it so far?” Gibbs asked Tony as he sat next to him.

“Yes, I love it...wait, so far?” Tony said as she turned to face Gibbs.

“Yep, there’s more,” Gibbs said, a smile creping onto his face quickly.

“Well, I’m not complaining, if it involves you then I’m happy,” Tony said as he lay down and put his head in Gibbs’ lap.

“Yeah, I’m not complaining either, not now, not ever,” Gibbs said as he lent down and kissed Tony. Tony reached up to run his fingers through the older man’s hair, deepening the kiss at the same time. After several minutes they pulled away from their kiss. Tony turned his head to look out the open doors. He smiled as he sat up and walked out onto the balcony.

“It’s beautiful,” Tony said as he took in the start of the sunset. The sun was just starting to disappear beyond the horizon making the sky begin glowing with a gold tinge. The sea sparkled under the sun’s brightness.

“Yeah,” Gibb said as he came up behind Tony and wrapped his arms around his waist, leaning his head on Tony’s back, enjoying every second that passed.

As the sun set Tony and Gibbs walked down to a local fisherman who gave them prawns and oysters. When they got back to their room they cooked them up and took them out onto the balcony to eat.

“Want a few?” Gibbs asked Tony as he picked the plate of oysters up.

“Ahh, no thanks,” Tony said as he pulled a face to show his dislike.

“Have you tried them before?” Gibbs asked him.

“No, but they remind me of...” Tony stopped before finishing the sentence; he’d still like to eat the prawns and not lose his appetite beforehand.

“Do it like this,” Gibbs said as he picked an oyster up then quickly emptied it from the shell, swallowing and sitting the shell down.

“It’s easy and they don’t taste that bad, they don’t taste at all,” Gibb said as he pushed one towards Tony.

“Umm... Fine,” Tony said. He picked it up and watched it slide around the shell. He gulped at the air before tilting his head slightly and brining the shell to his lips. He was stalling and he knew it. He threw it into his mouth and swallowed.

“Well,” Gibbs said as Tony put the shell on the table.

“Actually, they’re not too bad,” Tony said as he stabbed a prawn with his fork.

“See, you just have to try some things to know if they are good or not,” Gibbs said as he took another oyster.

“Yeah, guess so,” Tony said as he looked out at what was left of the light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at NCIS

“You have to tell us,” Ziva said as she circled Abby’s lab again.

“I can’t,” Abby said even though she was itching to tell them.

“Abs why can’t you tell us?” McGee said as he sat down.

“I told you, I promised Gibbs,” she said before sitting down herself.

“Come on Abby, what about a hint?” Ziva pleaded.

“A hint for what?” asked Ducky from the door.

“Hey Ducky, Gibbs told Abby something and made her promise that she wouldn’t tell anybody and now she is craving to tell everyone,” McGee said as Ducky came in and sat down.

“Oh, “Ducky said as he looked around.

“You know as well!” Ziva yelled as she looked at Ducky.

“Well... Ok, yes I know,” Ducky said as he looked at Abby who looked like she was about to jump out of her skin.

“Why didn’t Gibbs tell us, can he not trust us?” Ziva fumed.

“No, Ziva, he trusts you... but...” Abby didn’t know how to finish her sentence.

“Gibbs isn’t here, he won’t know if you tell us,” Ziva said as she sat down with everybody.

“Please Abby,” McGee said as he waited.

“No,” Abby said with a definite closure. Then she looked at Ziva and McGee.

“Fine, I’ll tell,” she said as she saw the pleading looks on their faces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Hawaii

“I love you,” Tony said breathlessly.

“I love you too,” Gibbs said as his breathing started to slow from its rapid pace. Tony rested his head on Gibbs’ bare chest and took in the smell of the salt air mixing with the hot, sweaty sex smell.

They both drifted off to sleep. When they awoke they were still holding each other tightly. They smiled when they saw each other’s face.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?” Tony asked as he got out of bed, still naked from the previous night.

“Whatever you want to be on it,” Gibbs said as he tried not to stare at Tony’s body.

“Ok,” he said before going into the bathroom and taking a shower. Gibbs got out of bed and pulled on his boxers. He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a bowl of fruit they had bought the previous day. He cut it up and put equal amounts into two bowls just as Tony walked in, only sporting a towel around his waist.

“Breakfast,” Gibbs smiled as he handed Tony a bowl.

“Thanks,” Tony said as he sat on the couch and started eating. Gibbs did the same. After they finished Gibbs went for a shower and Tony cleaned up. He walked into the bedroom and got dressed. When he walked out onto the balcony he imagined himself and Gibbs walking along the pearl white sand hand in hand. He lost track of time because when Gibbs came up and grabbed his hips he jumped.

“Wanna go for a walk?” Gibbs asked as he looked at the picturesque scene.

“Sure,” Tony said. They walked down into the lobby. The woman behind the desk looked up and smiled.

“Good morning,” she said as they walked to the door.

“Morning,” Gibbs said. Tony smiled his greeting. They walked to the beach which was just across the road. Hand in hand they strolled along the beach. Talking causally, smiling and laughing, everything seemed perfect. If they could stop time and capture the moment for just a while longer they would certainly do it.

The days passed a little too quickly for their liking, time does fly when you’re having fun. Not one day went by when they didn’t smile, laugh and talk. Each morning they woke, still holding each other, whether they were naked or clothed.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all like it... I'll try and keep posting quickly so i don't leave you all hanging for the next chapter...... I was planing to finish at chapter 20 but I've changed my mind... now i am not sure when it will finish....