- Text Size +
For a week Gibbs ordered Tony to stay at home to fully recover. Saturday morning rolled around and found Tony sitting on the couch in his sweat pants eating a bowl of coco pops. He was partly disappointed that Gibbs had to go back to work. Munching away he heard a knock on the door.

“Ahh,” Tony groaned as he sat his bowl on the coffee table and walked to the front door. He opened the door and was surprised to see Jackson Gibbs standing there.

“Tony,” Jackson smiled.

“Jack, come in,” Tony said happily. Jackson walked in and followed Tony to the living room.

“So, what brings you here?” Tony asked as he picked his coco pops up.

“You actually,” Jackson said as he sat down.

“Oh, ok,” Tony said as he started eating again.

“Leroy rang me,” Jackson said as he looked around the place.

“Did he?” Tony asked, wondering when he had rung.

“As long as you make my boy happy that’s all that matters,” Jackson said as he smiled at Tony.

“So he told you about...” Tony trailed off.

“Yes, set a date yet?” he asked.

“Ahh, no,” Tony replied as he finished off his coco pops.

“That’s ok, just make sure that he doesn’t rush into it,” Jackson said.

“I’ll show you around the house,” Tony offered.

“That’d be nice,” Jackson said as he stood up. They walked into the kitchen and Tony put his plate in the sink.

“So, the kitchen,” Tony pointed out the obvious. Jackson laughed a little.

“And the bathroom,” Tony said as he opened the door.

“Jethro’s bedroom,” Tony said as they walked in.

“Your,” Jackson said as he looked around.

“Sorry?” Tony asked.

“Call it your bedroom; you both use it, don’t you?” Jackson asked.

“Umm, yeah, ok our bedroom,” Tony corrected.

“And the guest room,” Tony said as they walked into the next room.

“You are staying aren’t you?” Tony asked with a pleading look on his face.

“You think I drove all the way down here just to say hi then leave again? Of course I’m staying, if it’s ok with you,” Jackson said as they headed back into the living room.

“Yes, stay as long as you like,” Tony offered.

“I’ll just go for a shower, is that ok?” he asked.
“You don’t have to get permission son,” Jackson said. Tony smiled and walked off into the bathroom.



Gibbs walked from the building and to his car. He got in and drove home. He noticed a car in front of the house, not familiar with it he got out and cautiously snuck inside.

“Leroy, is that you?” came an all too familiar voice.

“Dad,” Gibbs asked as he walked up the hallway.

“Well, who else calls you Leroy?” Jackson said. Gibbs walked into the living room and smiled.

“How you been son?” Jackson asked as he stood up.

“Alright,” Gibbs said as he gave Jackson a hug.

“Tony’s just gone for a shower,” Jackson said as Gibbs looked around the room.

“Oh, ok, you want something to eat, drink?” Gibbs asked.

“I’m right thanks,” Jackson said. It went silent for a few minutes. They heard Tony open the bathroom door and walk into the bedroom a few seconds later there was a crash.

“Oh shit!” Tony yelled. Gibbs got up and ran into the bedroom to see Tony on the floor, a heap of clothes on top of him.

“What happened?” Gibbs asked as he bent down.

“I opened the cupboard, pulled a shirt off the hanger and the whole rack fell down, along with a shelf,” Tony said as he propped up on his elbows.

“Oh,” Gibbs said as he started pulling shirts off Tony.

“Looks like you’re going to have to fix it,” Tony said as he stood up and noticing he’d lost his towel in the mean time. Gibbs looked up at him and smiled wickedly. Tony shook his head, knowing what Gibbs was thinking.

“You two ok?” Jackson asked, coming up the hallway. Tony quickly found his towel and wrapped it around his waist.

“Yeah, Tony just broke the wardrobe,” Gibbs said as he laughed. Jackson walked into the room and laughed at the pile of shirts on the ground.

“Pass me that shirt please,” Tony said as he pointed to a blue short sleeved button up. Gibbs passed him the shirt and Tony grabbed a pair of jeans before going back into the bathroom.

“I’m going to see the lovely ladies at NCIS,” Jackson said as he walked from the room.

“Want me to take you?” Gibbs asked.

“No thanks Leroy,” Jackson said before leaving. Gibbs put the pile of shirts on the bed and started to try and fix the wardrobe when Tony came back in.

“Where’s Jack?” he asked.

“Gone to see Abby and Ziva,” Gibbs replied before stepping towards Tony. Tony grinned before locking his lips with Gibbs. He pushed the older man towards the wall and deepened the kiss. When Gibbs turned the tables and pushed Tony against the wall the younger man knew that he was getting hard.