- Text Size +
“Morning,” Gibbs said as he watched Tony for signs he might start about the kids.

“Ok, well I’m going for a shower,” he said as he left. Gibbs watched him leave.

“I’m off, see you later,” Ziva said as she left.

“Yeah us too,” Abby and McGee said.

“I’m with them,” Jackson said as followed them.

“You don’t have to go dad,” Gibbs said as he stood in the door way.

“Leroy, you and Tony need to sort things out, I’ll come back when you have,” Jackson said as he left. Gibbs walked into the bedroom and waited for Tony to get out of the shower. 10 minutes later Tony walked in with the towel concealing his waist.

“We need to talk,” Gibbs said as he watched Tony.

“Yeah, I need to get dressed,” Tony replied sarcastically as he opened the wardrobe.

“I’m been serious Tony,” Gibbs said as he stood up.

“Ok, I’ll get dressed and we’ll talk in the living room," Tony replied.

“Ok,” Gibbs said as he got up and walked into the living room. A few seconds later Tony was sitting on the couch opposite Gibbs.

“Let’s talk,” Tony said as he looked at Gibbs.

“Come sit over here,” Gibbs said as he looked pleadingly at Tony. Tony got up and walked over to Gibbs, sitting almost on top of him.

“I know that you desperately want to help those children,” Gibbs said as he put his arms around Tony.

“Yeah,” Tony said as his thoughts trailed off.

“But maybe, could we just wait until we’re married,” Gibbs suggested.

“Umm... Yeah... Ok,” Tony said even though inside he wanted to scream no.

“You sure you’re ok?” Gibbs asked knowing the answer.

“Yeah,” Tony lied again.

“I promise you that we will have children,” Gibbs said. Tony smiled as he leant his head on Gibbs’ shoulder.

“I know,” he whispered. They sat there in silence for some time before Gibbs kissed Tony’s cheek. Tony smiled at the gentle touch of Gibbs’ lips. The day passed by and by 5 o’clock Gibbs couldn’t stand the urge anymore.

“I love you,” Gibbs whispered into ear.

“I love you too,” Tony said as he kissed Gibbs’ lips. Quickly but gently Gibbs pushed Tony back onto the couch without breaking the kiss. He slipped his hands under Tony’s shirt, running his fingers along his well toned body. He put his knees on either side of Tony’s waist to get more comfortable before rubbing his fingers around Tony’s nipples, receiving a muffled moan from his touching efforts.

Gibbs started to unbutton Tony’s shirt, he could clearly feel Tony’s erection rubbing against his own through the material as he threw the shirt away. Tony pulled away for air as he ripped Gibbs’ shirt from his chest discarding it carelessly.

“Oh God,” Tony gasped as Gibbs thrust down on Tony, making his cock throb. Gibbs was quick to slip his fingers under the waist bands of Tony’s jean and pull them off, along with his boxer briefs, in one swift movement. Tony in return promptly pulled Gibbs’ pants and underwear down and off. Gibbs quickly jumped up and ran into the bedroom, leaving Tony confused. When he returned he had one of the boxes Abby’s presents had been in.

“Peach, mango or chocolate?” Gibbs asked, his voice ringing with seduction.

“Mango,” Tony said, his eyes widening with pleasure at the sudden thought that appeared in his mind.

“Mango it is,” Gibbs said as he pulled out a bottle of Mango flavoured lube. Tony grinned wickedly. Gibbs went back to his former position before taking Tony’s lips in a battle of domination. He ran his hands along Tony’s legs. Tony wanted more than just kissing and nakedness so he thrust his hips up, his cock rubbing against Gibbs’ now throbbing cock.

“Fuck me,” Tony said breathlessly. Gibbs kissed a trailed down to Tony’s cock before he licked it once, then applying lube to his fingers. He slowly pushed a finger into Tony. The sudden contact made Tony’s length start leaking with pre-cum. He moaned and tried to make more contact with Gibbs.

“More,” he managed although it came out strangled. Carefully Gibbs inserted another finger and started a slow rhythm. Tony moaned and grasped the couch slightly.

“Fuck me now Jethro,” Tony said, urged on by the throbbing of his leaking cock. Gibbs pulled his fingers out and slipped a condom on before rubbing lube around Tony’s stretched hole. Gibbs teased Tony a little, seeing how it made him react.

“God, Jethro... Just bloody fuck me already,” Tony said impatiently. Gibbs grinned before pushing into Tony. Tony moaned in pleasure and relief at the fullness he felt inside of him. Gibbs started a slow rhythm as he softly skimmed his finger’s over Tony’s cock.

“God,” Tony said as he pushed Gibbs’ hand away, taking it into his own and rubbing it.

“No,” Gibbs said as he pinned Tony’s hands to the couch above his head. He sped his pace up, getting faster every so often.

“Harder Jethro,” Tony groaned. Gibbs pushed in harder making Tony moan louder.

“Yes, Jethro more,” Tony said as he thrust about trying to get more contact. Gibbs moaned as he felt his climax increasing.

“Fuck,” Gibbs swore into Tony’s chest which he was now licking. Gibbs took Tony’s cock into his hand and started rubbing up and down the length.

“Oh... Yeah, God, fuck yes,” Tony said, his voice thick with moans. Gibbs thrust into Tony several more time before his climax hit him like electricity. He kept working Tony’s cock as he came.

“Come for me Tony,” he said as his climax started to fade slowly. He rubbed harder and faster at Tony’s cock until Tony was coming into his hand. He slid up and kissed Tony, savouring the moment.

Tony sat up and kissed Gibbs again, smiling as he pulled away. Gibbs lay down on the couch pulling Tony down on top of him. They laid there holding each other for a moment.

“Fucking hell!” cursed someone at the living room door. Tony and Gibbs quickly reached for their clothes, only to find they hard discarded them on the other side of the room, meaning they would have to retrieve them and whoever was at the door would see them.

“Tim, what’s...?” Abby trailed off as she looked over the back of the couch, her eyes wide.

“Abbs,” Tony and Gibbs said defensively. Abby backed away to the door.

“Will you two give us a moment,” Gibbs said, his voice hinting the annoyance. When they were sure Abby and McGee had left their presence they quickly got up and dressed themselves.

“I’ll take the stuff back to the room,” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear as he walked out of the room with the box of supplies. Tony walked into the kitchen to find Abby and McGee sitting at the table. Abby smiled widely while McGee wore an odd expression on his face.

“You got a problem with us Probie?” Tony asked him in a worried manner.

“No, I don’t, I just don’t like interrupting special moments,” he said.

“Ok,” Tony said as Gibbs walked in. There was an awkward silence for a moment.

“Well... We just came around to tell you that Jackson is staying with Ziva tonight,” McGee said.

“Oh, ok,’ Tony said.

“Alright, we’ll be off,” McGee said as he got up. As Abby walked passed Tony and Gibbs she gave them a wink.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all like it... Does anybody want a certain time in the story for the wedding or will i keep writing until it think it fits....