- Text Size +
Half an hour later Tony and Ziva returned with a brunette dressed looking like a hooker. Ziva took her straight to interrogation. When Gibbs walked in she battered her eyes. He laid the pictures of Wong on the table. She flinched at them and looked away.

“So you know him,” Gibbs said as he waited.

“No, it’s just that it’s gross, he’s got blood everywhere,” she said.

“What about him,” Gibbs said as he laid a picture down of Stevenson.

“Never seen him,” she said as she looked at the picture. Behind the glass Tony, Ziva and McGee smirked to themselves, knowing just what she was in for.

“How about her,” Gibbs said as he put down a picture of Melissa.

“I...” she started but Gibbs cut her off.

“You know her,” he said.

“Ok, I’ve seen her about,” she said.

“Wrong,” he said as he tapped a finger.

“So we’re friends,” she said as she shifted in her seat.

“Wrong again, you wanna try again or will I just...” he started and she soon opened her mouth to
speak.

“Ok, I know her, we’re dating,” she said, her face flushing.

“And,” he urged her on.

“And... I know she’s seeing someone else,” she said as she played with her nails.

“Who is he?” Gibbs asked. He could see the answer a mile off but wanted to make sure.

“I don’t know,” she said, making sure not to make eye contact with Gibbs.

“Yes you do,” he said.

“No I don’t,” she said.

“Yes... You... Do,” he said a bit more harshly.

“No I don’t!” she yelled. He sat there staring at her for some time.

“Who,” he said.

“Him! Ok, are you happy?” she said angrily, shoving the picture of Wong at him.

“Did you kill him?” he asked.

“No,” she said once more.

“Ok,” he said as he got up and left without another word.

“Gibbs?” Ziva asked as they walked back to their desks.

“Let her go,” Gibbs said.

“Ahh, ok,” Ziva said as she went and got her. When Christina had left Gibbs got his gun out.

“Come on,” he said as he headed for the elevator.

“Where are we going?” Ziva asked.

“To catch that bitch,” he said.

“McGee can you do your little car follower thingy while we drive?” Gibbs asked as they got in the car.

“Yeah,” he said. Gibbs followed directions from McGee until they made a stop at an abandoned looking warehouse.

“You sure her car went here,” Gibbs checked.

“Yes,” McGee said as they got out of the car.

“Ok, Tony, McGee, take the front,” he said.

“Ziva, with me,” they headed for the back of the first warehouse. Bursting through the door they found nothing. They tried the second and third to find nothing.

“Ok, McGee take that small shed,” Gibbs said as he pointed.

“Ziva, Tony, that last warehouse,” he said.

“I’ll check out that shipping container,” Gibbs said as he pointed in the direction.

“Got it,” Tony said. Gibbs snuck towards his destination.

“Ready,” Ziva whispered. Tony nodded and they burst through the door.

“NCIS,” Tony yelled.

“Drop the weapon,” Ziva yelled.

“Where’s Agent Gibbs?” Christian asked, still firmly gripping a knife.

“Not here, now drop it,” Tony said firmly.

“I want to see Agent Gibbs, and then I let the weapon go,” she said.

“Now!” she yelled.

“No,” Ziva said as he held steady.

“Then he dies,” she said as she pointed to Stevenson who was tied to a chair.

“No, he doesn’t,” Gibbs said from the door way. Christina walked over to Stevenson and softly ran the blade along his arm.

“Your agents are to leave, your weapon to be taken as well,” she demanded.

“Go,” Gibbs said as he passed Tony his gun. Unwillingly Tony and Ziva left.

“Good, now let me check,” she said as she frisked Gibbs.

“Now, get over there with him,” she said as she pointed to Stevenson. Gibbs walked to him backwards, not taking his eye off her for one second.

“Let’s see, who do I kill first?” she said as she walked about.

“You,” Gibbs said.

“We have a volunteer,” she smirked. She stepped towards Gibbs just as Ziva, McGee and Tony burst in again. This time she dropped the knife and ran out the back door.

“Don’t kill her,” Gibbs yelled after them. He started to untie Stevenson when he felt somebody behind him. Caught slightly off guard and without his gun he spun around to see Melissa. She chuckled under her breath. Gibbs glanced down and saw that the knife Christina had dropped was lying within reaching distance. He rushed down to get it only to be kicked in the side by
Melissa, losing his balance for a second he stumbled. This only led to her advantage.

Again she kicked him in the side knocking him down this time. A few more kicks and he heard a rib or two snap. She went to kick again, this time Gibbs swiped his hand out and grabbed her ankle pulling her down. She hit the concrete ground and kicked her way out of his grip.

“Give up,” Gibbs said as he jumped to his feet, wincing slightly at the pain in his side.

“Never,” she said as she got back. Swiftly he seized the knife from the ground. He started towards her, keeping eye contact.

“Back off,” she warned but he kept edging to her.

“I said back off,” she said again, her voice she her obvious anger.

“I’ve got the knife,” Gibbs said holding it up. She chuckled under breathe again before stepping towards him, her hands outstretched.

“Arrest me,” she smirked. Gibbs pulled out a pair of cuffs with one hand, steadily holding the knife in the other. He stepped towards her.

“Gibbs,” Ziva yelled as they snuck in through the door. Gibbs didn’t reply just went to cuff Melissa. He didn’t know what really happened next, why she caught him off guard so suddenly he didn’t know.

It went slowly. He was on the ground, something warm soaking into his shirt. Did she stab herself? Then he felt it, a piercing pain and something hard and sharp; the knife.

“Jethro!” he heard Tony yell. The knife was gone then suddenly back; gone and back. He groaned in pain then it was gone. He clutched at his stomach and felt the blood on his hands. A gun shot and everything went silent.

“Jethro, god,” Tony said as he quickly tore his jacket off and pressured it to his stomach.

“Tony,” Gibbs said but Tony placed his finger over his lips. He cradled Gibbs’ head in his lap as Ziva called an ambulance.

“The paramedics will be here soon,” Ziva said as she ducked outside. Gibbs could feel the pain searing through him and soon an unfamiliar lethargy appear.

“Jethro,” he heard Tony say, although he sounded a million miles away.

“Tony,” he whispered back as his eyes shut.

“No, no, no, Jethro open your eyes,” Tony said, his voice crammed with panic. Gibbs didn’t reply nor did he open his eyes and Tony could feel the slight wetness of blood starting to soak through his jacket. He was a tiny bit relieved when the paramedic took Gibbs even though he wanted to go with him Ziva said it would be best to let them call.
Chapter End Notes:
So... I hope that you all like it... I thought that it was a bit unfair that Tony was always the one who got sick/injured and put in hospital so I decided to play fair...