- Text Size +
When Tony awoke it was to Gibbs’ permanently set alarm, not that Gibbs’ needed it. He dragged himself out of bed and into the kitchen to eat breakfast. He had a shower to wake himself up then left for NCIS.

“Morning,” he said to Ziva, Abby and McGee who were again huddled around McGee’s desk.

“I haven’t checked on the kids,” Tony informed them.

“Oh we know,” Ziva said. The day was quiet and by lunch everyone was so bored they were down in Abby’s lab playing charades.

“Ok, this is boring now,” Tony said.

“I’m going to go see Jeth... Gibbs,” Tony corrected himself.

“Ok, bye,” they all said just a little too eagerly. Tony didn’t think another thing of it.

“Hey, finally come to see me,” Gibbs said as Tony walked in.

“Sorry, it’s just that Ziva, McGee and Abby are acting weird,” he said as he frowned.

“What do you mean?” Gibbs asked.

“They were huddled around McGee’s computer again and they were all too eager to see me come and visit you,” Tony said.

“I’m sure it’s for a good reason,” Gibbs comforted as he smiled. Tony bent down and kissed Gibbs. He pulled away only to be pulled back into a kiss by Gibbs.

“Come on, you’re in hospital, we can’t exactly get it on just here,” Tony said even though he would have loved to.

“I suppose you’ve got a point,” Gibbs said.

“Jethro, do you know what the three musketeers are up too?” Tony asked. He had a feeling that
someone other than the three of them knew.

“No,” Gibbs said finishing the talk.

He knows and I’m gonna get it out of him. Tony thought to himself, he knew more than one way to get it out of Gibbs.

“Well, I might head off, I’ll come back later,” Tony said.

“Ok,” Gibbs said, even though it wasn’t really ok. He just wanted to get out of this hard bed, get out of the god damn hospital.

“Love you,” Tony said as he gave him a kiss.

“I love you too,” Gibbs said. Then Tony was gone and he felt rather alone.

Tony walked out of the elevator doors and saw Ziva quickly shove something in her pocket. Now he was really suspicious. He strolled over casually.

“Miss me?” he asked as he seated himself around McGee’s desk like the rest of them.

“Of course we did Tony,” Abby smiled.

“Did we get a case?” he asked, trying to work something out of them.

“You could say that,” McGee said.

“What we got?’ Tony asked, knowing it wouldn’t be an actual case.

“Nothing that concern’s you,” McGee said as he pushed Tony away. Tony looked at McGee wide eyed before going back to his desk and playing the unauthorised game on his computer.

I will figure it out. He wasn’t sure if he would get it out of the three musketeers, but he would get it out of Gibbs, of that he was sure. His plan was already bubbling in his mind.

He could hear that they were whispering about him; hearing his name was a dead giveaway. He got more interested when Gibbs’ name appeared in the conversation a few time. He was annoyed that he could only hear short snippets of the conversation.

After a while they went quiet and the only other conversation was between McGee’s fingers and the keyboard. Tony felt like he was going crazy just sitting there not squeezing every little word of information from them, but he really wanted Gibbs to tell him what he knew.

That may be a little more difficult than I thought. Tony thought as he revised his plan.

With broken ribs and wounds, he’d still be sore... “Tender” as he says. Maybe I should think of a backup. Thinking it over twice didn’t seem necessary at the time of the first idea, now it did.

“Hello... Earth to Tony,” Ziva said as she waved her hand in front of his face.

“Wah,” he said as he jumped back.

“Deep in thought were we?” Ziva asked.

“Ahh, yeah,” he replied. The minutes seemed to tick by as he went back into deep thought. The phone on his desk rang and he jumped back into reality.

“DiNozzo,” he said.

“Hey there,” Gibbs said.

“Hey, everything ok?” he asked.

“Yep, just wanted to talk,” Gibbs said, even though he would prefer it if Tony was there in person.

“I’ll come back,” Tony said.

“Ok, see you soon,” Gibbs said before hanging up. Tony leapt up and headed for the elevator only to be followed by Ziva, Abby and McGee.

“Hospital?” Ziva asked as the doors slid shut.

“Yep,’ Tony said.

Now why the hell would they want to come? He thought to himself. He shrugged it off, maybe they just wanted to see Gibbs. They drove to the hospital in a line, looking like follow the leader, bar Ziva. They walked into Gibbs room.

Gibbs smiled as the door opened and was slightly bemused to see everyone pile in.

“Bossman, how are you feeling?” Abby asked as she gave him a soft hug.

“Alright,” he said.

“That’s good,” she said as she sat on the end of the bed. For the next hour the hospital room was filled with laughs and smiles. Tony had pushed the three musketeers secret to the back of his mind along with the plan to get it from Gibbs.

“I feel like pizza,” Gibbs randomly said. Everybody started laughing.

“I’m serious,” he said in a tone which made everybody stop laughing.

“Ok, I’ll get you some,” Tony said as he got up.

“Anybody coming?” he asked. Nobody got up so he left, knowing that they were most likely going to keep talking about their little scheme, whatever that may be. He drove to the pizza parlour and ordered. He sat in his car and waited in silence.

“And your listening to the 6 o’clock report,” the female news reporter said.

“Boring,” Tony said out loud as he turned the radio off. He got out and walked into the pizza parlour.

“Pizza’s for DiNozzo,” a guy called out. Tony walked up to the bench and the pizza’s were basically thrown at him. He rolled his eyes and headed out the door when his breath hitched. He did a double take at the person he saw on the other side of the road.

No. He thought in shock. He shook his head and kept walking to his car. He drove back to the hospital, a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while :(

Hope you all enjoy.