- Text Size +
Gibbs nipped at Tony’s neck before licking over the light mark.

“Come on, tell me,” he said.

“Ok, I’ll tell you,” Tony said as he wormed around. Gibbs slid off Tony and sat against the headboard.

“This morning when I went to the door... She... Jeanne was there,” Tony said. Gibbs pulled him close.

“You ok?” Gibbs asked as he searched Tony’s eyes.

“Yeah, I just... It was just a shock,” Tony said as he leant his head on Gibbs’ shoulder.

“That’s who I thought I saw the other day,” Tony told him.

“Well as long as you’re ok,” Gibb said.

“Yep, now that it’s out,” Tony said as he lay down.

“We’d have sex but I just wanna sleep tonight,” Tony said, which was unusual.

“Ok,” Gibbs said as he cuddled up with Tony. They fell asleep in each other’s arms.
Gibbs awoke and noticed it was still dark. He groaned and looked at the alarm clock only to see black.

A blackout, just great. He thought. He slid out of bed and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. He moaned as he leant back onto the wall. He put his glass in the sink and searched for the matches. After finding them he went into the bathroom and searched the cupboard for a few candles. He lit them and looked at his watch.

God, only 2.30.

He undressed and ran a cold shower. He got in and tried not to think of the dream he’d had but it didn’t work, his cock still ached for Tony’s arse. He started to rub the length, taking a slight ache off.

Tony woke up and noticed Gibbs wasn’t in bed. When he walked past the bathroom he heard the shower running. He snuck in and saw candles lit. He undressed quickly and peaked through the shower curtain to see Gibbs, stroking himself, head tilted back slightly. He stepped in and kiss him. Gibbs stopped and opened his eyes.

“So this is what you’re up to,” Tony whispered as he licked at Gibbs’ collarbone. Gibbs moaned and rubbed Tony’s arse.

“I think I’ve had enough sleep,” Tony said as he started licking his way down Gibbs’ body. Gibbs gasped in pleasure as Tony started to lick his hard member. Tony didn’t waste any time in taking the throbbing cock into his mouth and starting a slow motion. Gibbs moaned as Tony started to suck. After another few minutes Gibbs pulled Tony back up and pushed him against the wall.

“Ah, shit,” Gibbs groaned as he kissed Tony’s neck. Tony leant out of the shower and opened a drawer before leaning back in.

What the hell, when did he put them in there? Gibbs thought as Tony handed him a condom. Gibbs was quick to slip it on and push a finger into Tony’s arse.

“Skip it, just fuck me,” Tony said as he took his own cock and started to pump it. Gibbs pulled his finger out of Tony’s arse and replaced it with his leaking cock. Tony moaned at the slight pain which soon turned into pleasure. Gibbs started to thrust into Tony receiving moans.

“Holy fuck,” Tony said as he tried to grip onto the wall.

“Got the right spot?” Gibbs asked as he kissed at Tony’s neck.

“Yeah... Oh yeah,” Tony replied as he pushed back onto Gibbs. He picked up his pace. He pulled Tony’s hand away from his cock and pinned his hands to the wall.

“You can’t come yet,” Gibbs whispered breathlessly. Tony moaned in protest. Another few minutes of thrusting and Gibbs moaned loudly into Tony’s neck.

“Come Jethro, come,” Tony said as he pushed back onto Gibbs. Gibbs came and quickly wrapped his hand around Tony’s cock. As he rode through his climax he started to rub at Tony’s cock. Tony moaned into the wall as he reached back and held onto Gibbs’ hips. He came onto Gibbs’ hand and the wall, moaning loudly as he rode it out. Gibbs pulled out of Tony and they stood there in a tight embrace for a while before they shut the water off and wrapped towels around their waists and sneaking back into the bedroom.

“Shit, the candles,” Tony said as he got back up and went back into the bathroom. He blew the candles out and ran back into bed.

“Power’s back on,” Tony said as he looked at the digital clock.

“You think we woke the kids?” Tony asked as Gibbs wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Nah,” Gibbs said as they settled down into bed. When Gibbs’ awoke it was 7.30.

Latest I’ve ever slept in. He thought to himself. He got up and looked into the kid’s room to see Rani sitting up in bed.

“Good morning Dad,” she said as she saw him.

“Good morning sweetie,” he said as he went and picked her up.

“Would you like some breakfast?” he asked.

“Yes please,” she answered as he picked Kaushal up and placed him on the other hip. He walked into the kitchen and placed Rani on a chair before seating Kaushal in his highchair.

“What would you like?” he asked her. She sat in thought for some time.

“How about bacon and eggs?” Gibbs asked.

“Yeah,” she smiled happily. Gibbs smiled back and began cooking. After a bit Gibbs looked over to Rani

“Go wake your Daddy,” he told her. She nodded happily and ran into the bedroom. She crept up to the bed and pounced on Tony.

“Wake up Daddy,” she said happily. Tony rolled over and opened his eyes, a smile appearing on his face as he looked at his beautiful daughter.

“Breakfast,” she said as she got off the bed and held out her hand.

“Ok,” he replied before getting out of bed and taking her hand. They walked into the kitchen just as Gibbs was placing the plates on the table.

“Bacon and eggs, sounds good to me,” Tony smiled as he started eating. They ate in silence; the only sound was the rain on the roof.

“Can you get the kids dressed?” Gibbs asked Tony when they finished.

“Sure,” Tony said as he took them into their room. Gibbs stood in the kitchen thinking about Tony.

Why the hell did she come back? Does she want him back? Will he go back to her if she does want him back? Gibbs thought then mentally slapped the back of his head for thinking so stupidly.

“You gonna get dressed or stand there thinking all day?’ Tony asked from the doorway. Gibbs looked up and smiled.

“The kids wanna go see Abby again,” Tony said.

“Ok, take em’ down and I’ll come down in a bit,” Gibbs said as he walked over and gave Tony a quick kiss on the lips.

“Alright, see you there,” Tony said as he left with the kids. Gibbs walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Sighing, he put his head in his hands. He sat like that for a few minutes before getting dressed.

Better get to NCIS. He thought as he grabbed his car keys. Just as he put his hand on the door handle someone knocked. He pulled the door open.

“Agent Gibbs,”

Gibbs stared back but didn’t say anything.

“Is Tony here,” he gave a slight glare.

“No, Jeanne, Tony is not here,” he replied as he stepped out of the house and closed the door.

“Do you know where he is?’ she asked as he walked to his car.

“Yes... And no I am not telling you,” he said icily before driving off. He sped, angry that she had the hide to turn up and seek out Tony when she’d hurt him so much.

Xxx...Flashback...xxX

Working on his boat he could just tell that somebody was at his door. If it was another one of those sales people trying to sell him another stupid products he may just shoot them. But when there was no knocking he got worried so he went upstairs. He opened the door to see a very distraught Tony DiNozzo standing there, a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

“DiNozzo?” he asked, concerned about his agent.

“Hey Boss,” Tony said, his words slurred.

“What the hell happened?” he asked as Tony stumbled inside.

“Well... You might wanna sit down, it’s a long one,” Tony babbled. Gibbs took him into the living room and sat him on the couch.

“Well... One day Queen Shepard told Knight DiNozzo to” fall in love” with bad guy La Grenouille’s daughter Princess Jeanne. Unfortunately for Knight DiNozzo he really did fall in love and when bad guy died Princess blamed Knight and broke his stupid fucking heart,” Tony said. Gibbs sat there looking at Tony for a few moments before taking the bottle from Tony’s hands and placing it on the coffee table. Then he took Tony into his arms and let him cry.


Xxx...End Flashback...xxX

He pulled into the parking lot and slammed his hands on the steering wheel.
“I’ll be damned if she ruins everything we have,” Gibbs said to himself.