- Text Size +
The days seemed to fly by. Days that were filled with happiness and love and now the past was truly in the past. Suddenly a week had disappeared. Tony hadn’t slept perfectly last night. He’d slept alone on the pull out couch at Ziva’s.

Gibbs didn’t sleep perfectly either. He’d slept in his own bed, alone as well. Abby had stayed and watched his every move, thinking he’d try and sneak away to see Tony. When he awoke he saw Rani and Kaushal sitting on the end of his bed.

“Good morning Dad,” Rani said as she grinned widely.

“Good morning beautiful,” Gibbs said as he sat up.

“Yay you’re up,” Abby said excitedly as she walked into the bedroom.

“You can lounge around until 2.00, and then we have to get ready,” Abby smiled.

“Yes Ma’am,” Gibbs said before he got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

“Argh!” Tony jumped from where he was sleeping when he felt someone grab his sides and squeeze.

“The bogeyman get you Tony?” McGee said from the doorway. Tony turned to see Ziva sitting near his bed.

“Very funny Zee-vah,” Tony said before walking into the bathroom to freshen up.

“Oh, by the way we have to get ready at 2.00,” Ziva yelled to Tony.

“ Ok,” Tony yelled back.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

Gibbs got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went into the bedroom and got changed. Sitting on the bed he smiled widely at the thought of marrying the one person he’d loved for so long.

XxxxxxxxxxxX
Tony got dressed and let Ziva and McGee watch him smile. He wasn’t nervous, should he be? He only had forever and he’d take that if he could be with his lover for that whole time.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

The hours ticked by and had both Gibbs and Tony sitting around twiddling their thumbs. Abby
had taken the kids to see Tony for a while and when she returned Gibbs started to get nervous.

“Time to get ready,” she said with a smile.

“It’s two already?” Gibbs asked in surprise.

“2.15, so we’re running late,” Abby fused as she ushered him into the bedroom.

“Abbs I only have to put a suit on,” Gibbs said.

“And that takes time Gibbs,” she said before giving him a final push into the bedroom.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

“Ziva, ouch,” Tony said as Ziva poked at him.

“I just want to make sure everything is ok,” she said as she stood him in front of her and smiled like a proud parent would smile when the child got an award.

“Don’t you two have to get dressed?” Tony asked.

“I better go,” McGee said. Ziva went into her room and started to get dressed.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

“Abby it’s 2.45,” Gibbs called out. Abby walked from the bathroom, a black silk dress flowed neatly around her body. Her hair hung over her shoulders. Gibbs couldn’t remember the last time he’d seen Abby with her hair down.

“You look...” Gibbs didn’t know what to say.

“I look?” Abby asked.

“Beautiful,” Gibbs finished. She did, and when she walked into the kids’ bedroom and brought
them out they looked just as beautiful.

“Do you like my dress Dad?” Rani asked as she whirled around in her pink dress. Kaushal laughed playfully as Abby handed him to Gibbs.

“Look at you,” Gibbs smiled as he patted down his son’s little suit.

“Let’s go,” Abby said as she took Rani’s hand.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

“Wow,” Tony and McGee said together as Ziva walked from the bedroom. Her pale blue dress sat on her body like a butterfly sitting on a rose. Her hair was done up and McGee and Tony thought they’d lost their voices.

“I’m the one who should be saying wow, you’re getting married,” she said to Tony. Tony gave a wide smile before they left.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

“Jethro, my dear friend, I haven’t seen you this happy, ever,” Ducky smiled as he patted Gibbs arm.

“I guess it is a very happy day,” Gibbs smiled. He had a good feeling about today, he knew not one thing, or person, could ruin their special moment.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

“Oh Tony, you look perfect,” Abby smiled as Tony walked up to her.

“Rani, sweetie, you look gorgeous,” Tony smiled as he picked her up.

“Thank you Daddy,” she said as she kissed his cheek.

“Time to go,” Abby smiled. She picked up Kaushal and ushered Tony and Rani to the little patch of grass that they were know calling the isle.
Gibbs looked up and smiled as he saw Tony, a tear came to his eye but he pushed it back. Not yet. Tony put Rani down and took her hand. She walked with Tony up to Gibbs followed by Abby carrying Kaushal.

“Are we ready to start?” the woman Gibbs had asked to do the ceremony. asked as Tony smiled widely at Gibbs. He nodded quickly then looked around. Yep everything was perfect, he was sure that nothing would ruin it.

“Then let’s begin,” she smiled. Gibbs looked at Tony and couldn’t help but smile this was the widest he’d smiled, since... Shannon. Tony’s grin was also wide, he hadn’t smiled this big ever.

The ceremony proceeded and by half way through Abby and Ziva were tearing up, dabbing at their tears so their makeup didn’t run. Ducky placed his hand on Abby’s shoulder and smiled. McGee held Ziva’s hand as she wiped at her tears. Jimmy smiled at Vance who had just turned up.

“You may now kiss... Each other,” the woman said. Everybody smiled before Gibbs lashed onto Tony’s mouth and embraced him.

“Aww you guys,” Abby said as she walked over and hugged the two newlyweds. They pulled apart and smiled.

“Thanks Abbs,” Tony smiled as he hugged her. They walked into the canopy that had been set up earlier.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

From the path she watched as they placed the wedding bands on each other’s fingers and as they kissed her heart filled with a longing. She knew that they were happy together and so she stayed where she was. As she watched them walk into the canopy she let herself go, her tears falling like rain knowing that Tony was happy with Gibbs. Knowing that she had blown her chance with Tony, the man she’d loved so much and she hoped that Tim would hand Tony the letter.

He's gone Jeanne. she thought before turning and leaving.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

Inside Tony and Gibbs were sitting, smiling at each other. This was perfect, they were together forever. The day continued into the night and before long Ziva was taking the kids back to her apartment with McGee.

“Well, you two have a very pleasant night,” Ducky said as he headed off. Tony smiled and Gibbs’ grin just grew. They headed back home and as soon as the door closed Tony pushed Gibbs against the wall in a passionate kiss.

“I’ll love you,” he said as he pulled away.

“I love you too,” Gibbs replied before turning Tony so his back was against the wall and taking him into another kiss.