- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony+Gibbs=happy
When Tony woke light was trickling in through the curtain. He sat up sleepily and looked around. His face fell as he saw that Gibbs was not in his presence. He swung his legs off the bed and headed down the hall. As he neared the kitchen he smelt bacon and eggs. He walked in to see Gibbs dressed and cooking.

“Morning,” he said as he went and wrapped his arms around Gibbs’ waist.

“Morning, sleep well?” he asked. Tony nodded and rested his head on Gibbs’ back. He dished Tony out a plate of bacon and eggs and set it on the table.

“Thanks,” Tony said before he sat down and attacked his food. A few minutes later he was finished and lounging in his chair. Gibbs walked out of the kitchen and Tony sat upright. He returned seconds later with clothes in his hands.

“Get dressed, you’ll be late,” Gibbs said as he handed Tony the clothes.

“Jethro, I don’t think I’ll look good in your clothes,” Tony said as he placed them on the table.

“They’re yours, Tony, I went around to your place and got some clothes for you,” Gibbs said as he left the kitchen. Tony smiled and ran into the bathroom, quickly getting changed he ran back out into the bedroom.

“Ready to go?”

Tony jumped at the voice. He looked to see Gibbs sitting on the bed.

“Yeah,” he said in a subdued manner. They left the house and drove to NCIS in their own cars even though Tony had tried to convince Gibbs they should go in the same car. When they pulled up they walked into the building silently.

“We should go up separately,” Gibbs suggested. Tony let out a small laugh and shook his head.

“Everybody knows that we’ve been seeing each other Jethro,” Tony said as the elevator doors slid open. He got in and had to drag Gibbs in after him.

“Well, when you put it like that,” Gibbs said as he kissed Tony on the cheek. Tony stepped closer to Gibbs and put his arms around Gibbs’ waist.

“You ok?” he asked as he rubbed Tony’s back.

“Yep,” Tony mumbled into Gibbs’ chest. The elevator stopped and they hastily pulled apart. Stepping from the elevator they went and seated themselves at their desks.

“Morning,” Ziva and McGee said as they appeared.

“Late?” Gibbs questioned them.

“No, you are,” Ziva said as she tapped her watch. Gibbs looked at his watch and shook his head.

“Going for coffee,” he said as he jumped up and left. Ziva got up and walked over to Tony’s desk closely followed by McGee.

“Don’t you two have work to do?” Tony asked as he kept his head down.

“No,” Ziva said plainly. Tony gave in and looked up at the two of them.

“You...... Gibbs........ Relationship,” Ziva said as she tapped her fingers on the desk.

“Yes?” Tony answered simply.

“Would Gibbs have broken a rule?” Ziva questioned.

“He made them, he can break them,” Tony said as he looked at McGee who looked behind him then walked away. Gibbs’ phone rang and Tony stood, ready to answer it, when Gibbs walked back in.

“Gibbs,” he answered.

“We’ll be right down,” he said then slammed the phone down.

“Abby’s lab,” he said before he took off for the elevator. The others promptly followed him. When they got down to Abby’s lab there was no one there.

“Abby,” Gibbs called out.

“In here,” came a small voice. They walked around the corner to see Abby clutching her knees to her chest.

“Abby, what’s wrong?” Gibbs said as he went and sat next to her and looking at the black slacks and white shirt that anybody expected her to be wearing.

“The director is making where other clothes, just like Jenny did,” she said as she leant her head on his shoulder.

“I’ll fix it again,” he said as he kissed her cheek and stood up. Walking to her desk he grabbed her other clothes.

“Put em’ back on Abs,” he said. Abby stood and took the clothes then hugged him.

“Thanks Gibbs,” she said as they all left Abby’s lab. When they got back to their desks they started writing out reports again. Gibbs left without a word.