- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony gets upset....Poor Tony :(
So sorry i haven't updated for a while..........hope you all like it....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
“Tony,” whispered a voice. He looked around to see Gibbs smiling at him.

“I love you,” Gibbs said in his hushed voice. Tony let a small smile appear on his face. Then he stepped towards Gibbs. He reached out for Gibbs’ hand but caught nothing. His smile faded and tears formed in his eyes.

He looked up to see his lover fading into the background. He ran, trying to catch the disappearing love of his. He stopped, he couldn’t see him anywhere. His heart was beating louder and louder in his ears.


Tony woke with a scream. He sat up and put his head in his hands.

“Tony,” he heard his name been yelled. He groaned as he got out of bed and walked to the door. He opened it to see McGee standing there and Ziva behind him on the phone.

“Tony, you ok?” McGee asked as he stepped inside. Tony nodded as Ziva stepped in and closed the door.

“Why aren’t you at work?” Ziva asked as she looked for his room.

“I just woke up,” he said as he scratched his head.

“Well your late, Gibbs sent us over,” Ziva said as she found his room and walked to his wardrobe and pulling out some clothes. They were the words Tony was dreading to hear. He took the clothes and changed before he followed them outside. He silently went to his own car and drove to NCIS.

Why didn’t he come to get me?

The same question played over in his mind and it cut deeper each time he thought about it. When he pulled up and got into the elevator McGee turned to him.

“Abby wants to see you in her lab,” he said as the doors slid open. Tony stayed in and went down to see Abby. When he walked in Abby ran up to him and flung her arms around him.

“Are you ok?” she asked as she pulled him to a chair.

“Yeah, why?” he said as he sat down.

“You were late, you’re never late,” she said as she pulled up a chair herself. They sat in silence for a moment before Abby spoke again.

“It’s Gibbs, isn’t it?”

Tony looked at her and knew that she would get it out of him one way or another. He played with his shirt before looking up.

“Yes,” he said quietly. Abby moved herself closer and gave him another hug.

“You need to talk to him,” she said before getting up and walking to one of her computers. Tony sat there staring at the floor thinking about what he should say to Gibbs when he confronted him.

“You need to talk to him now,” Abby said. Tony nodded once then left, leaving Abby to worry about him and Gibbs. He walked to his desk and looked around, nobody was in sight. He went to stand up when he saw a note on his desk. He opened it up; his heart sank just a little.

Tony, the camera has evidence pictures on it and Ducky has some stuff for Abby. Please take care of it.....and take care of yourself.
Ziva and McGee.


Tony shook his head. A note, they couldn’t call him?
It’s the thought that counts


He thought to himself as he took the memory card from the camera and headed back down to Abby’s lab. He walked in and Abby turned then placed her hands on her hips.

“You haven’t spoken to him, go,” she demanded.

“I need you to take a look at these,” he said as he handed her the memory card. She took it and started working, Tony left in silence. He headed down to autopsy.

“I’m glad you’re here young Anthony, I have some evidence,” Ducky said as he walked in.

“How’d he die?” Tony asked, trying to be enthusiastic or as enthusiastic as a murder could be.

“At first glance somebody would say blunt force trauma to the head, but when I looked closer I found that he had extremely high levels of morphine in his system,” Ducky said.

“Well he was on drugs,” Tony pointed out.

“Yes, but this much would have been his death wish, see these markings around his wrists?” Ducky said as he pointed. Tony nodded as a signal that he noticed and for Ducky to continue.

“Somebody bound his hands together then administered the drug, and then most likely, they beat him with a blunt object,” Ducky concluded.

“Thanks Ducky,” Tony said as he went to leave.

“Tony, will you take this to Abby please,” Ducky said as he handed Tony a jar with a flesh sample in it. Tony nodded then left. When he reached Abby’s lab he could hear her music and was somewhat relieved that the noise was there instead of an awkward silence.

“Ducky wants you to run tests on these, thanks Ab’s,” he said before quickly handing over the sample then leaving. He heard her yell something and wasn’t sure what to make of it, so he brushed it off.

When he got back to his desk he glanced at Gibbs’ desk and smiled widely when Gibbs was sitting there looking awkwardly at his computer screen. Tony forgot the feeling of been cheated on and walked to the desk.

“Hi there,” Tony said as he looked Gibbs over.

Perfect like always.

Tony thought happily. Gibbs turned to look at him.

“Hey, what’s this mean?” he asked Tony. Tony walked around and stood behind Gibbs and scanned the screen.

“No idea, ask McGee,” he said before placing his hands on the back of the chair. Gibbs nodded once then swung the chair around, making Tony lift his hands quickly. Tony’s face became saddened again and he went and seated himself at his own desk.
Chapter End Notes:
I'm really sorry that I haven't updated lately...I've had a lot on at the moment..Projects and family matters...so I hope that this is up to standards...