- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
first times are always good, but what about the second time?
Kate walked into the night club not knowing why exactly she was here. She walked up to the bar and ordered a drink.
“ Long day?” the bartender asked.
“ You have no idea” Kate replies with a soft smile as she guzzled down her drink.
“ Another please”.
****
It had been a terrible. First they got a call to Quantico where a Marine and his wife had been brutally murdered, Tony ran into her, spilling his soda all over her top which made it go see through, Gibbs and her had to interrogate the parents of the two deceased as they found out neither of them wanted their son and daughter to be together, It turned out to be the brother of the sister who is mentally unstable and to top it all off she has to go home to an empty house.
Not tonight. She was determined to not go home alone, even if it meant picking up some drunk loser. What did she care, the guy she was madly in love with was off limits and definitely didn’t think of her the same way.
**********
She turned around in her seat looking at everyone on the dance floor. She took the last sip of her drink and made her way onto the dance floor. She didn’t care who she danced with or how she danced for that matter, she just wanted to have fun and for get about Gibbs.
She danced around and soon felt a close presents behind her. She could tell he was a strong man, very tall to. She didn’t turn around, but put her hands on his waist and so did he. She felt his breath on her neck.
‘ Oh god’ she thought to herself as she smelt that strong coffee smell she knows to well.
“ What are you doing here?” She yelled over the music, daring not to look at him, but still dancing.
“ I was about to ask you the same question” he said back.
“ Look, Gibbs “ she started as she turned around to face him. She looked into his deep blue caring eyes, which was her first mistake.
“ I have been looking for you everywhere” he said.
“ Why?” she yelled. He looked at her and then away.
“ Come with me” he said and grabbed her hand and lead her away to the back of the club.
“ What do you want?” she asked, not having to yell.
“ I went to your house to see if you were ok but you weren’t there”
“ Well you found me, now what?”.
‘Why is she being so difficult?’ he thought to himself.
“ Kate, what is wrong with you?” he asked concerned. She looked at him.
“ Me? What’s wrong with me. Ok well lets see….yesterday was shit, today was shit and tonight’s not looking any better” she said seriously. He was stunned. The Kate Todd he knew was happy and depending on what happened liked every day and definitely didn’t go to night clubs. He stepped closer to her.
“ Why?” he simply asked.
“ Because… because you don’t like me back” she said, her second mistake. He was shocked by what she just said. he stood there staring into her eyes that were filled with hurt and disappointment. He stepped even closer to her and ran a soft hand over her cheek.
“ I don’t know where you got that idea from” he said softly before kissing her gently.
Kate’s heart stopped. This is what she has wanted for years and it was finally happening. He broke the kiss to look at her.
“ Better?” he asked.
A smile crept across her face.
“ Not yet” she said pulling him even closer t her and kissed him passionately. Her hands went to his belt to show him what she wanted. His hand went on top of hers to stop her undoing it.
“ Not here” he said softly. He grabbed her hand and they raced out of the club and into his car. She had walked there as her house was only two blocks away. He drove them to his place as he didn’t want to intrude on her place. They got out of the car and he burst open the door and ran inside, slamming the door behind them. He grabbed Kate in his arms and took over her mouth. She slipped his jacket off and then his top. She ran her hands down his chest and onto his belt. She undid it as quickly as possible. His hands were on her back and he found the zipper and unzipped her dress she was wearing that happen to be very revealing. It feel to the ground at the same time his pants did. They both stood there in nothing but their underwear, their hands exploring each others bodies. Kate opened her eyes and broke away from the kiss. She looked at his naked torso then up at him. It had finally hit of what they were about to do.
“ Wait, Gibbs, are you sure?” she asked. He held her gaze and moved back into her.
“ More then anything” he said kissing her, and that was enough for her. He picked her up and he legs wrapped around his waits. They made their way to his bedroom, Kate loosing her bra along the way. He placed her on the bed and positioned himself over her. He ran his hands down her body and placed kisses along it. His kisses stopped at the top of her of her black laced panties. He noticed her breathing increase as he slowly took them off. He then placed kisses up her legs and hovered over her centre.
“ Gibbs” she pleaded as she could feel his breath on her. He smiled to himself and kissed her folds. He stuck out his tongue and found her clit. His played with it with his tongue and teeth.
“ Mmmm Oh” she moaned as her hands ran through his hair. He soon left that alone and continued kissing up her body until he met her lips again. Her hands ran over his chest and down to his boxers. Her hand ran over his very hard dick.
“ Oh” he let out a moan. She smiled and took his boxers of exposing him to her. She ran her hand over it again as it came out and went around Gibbs neck. He let out another moan. She broke from his kiss.
“ I want you Gibbs” she pleaded breathlessly. He smiled at her and took her mouth again. He guided his dick into her tight opened. She felt hot and wet around him.
“ Oh Katie” he said softly. He moved in and out of her slow and deep. She still wanted more of him. She ran her hands down his back and pulled him down to meet with her body more. He started kissing her neck and along her collar bone. His thrust became faster and harder as he could not control himself anymore.
“ Oh Gibbs” she moaned. he went back to kissing her mouth and let a hand slip between them and found her clit again.
“ Oh God! Gibbs! YES!” she screamed, throwing her head back in pleasure. He took her neck with his mouth as he thrusted harder into her and kept his hand going. He muscles started contracting around him as she was so close to coming.
“ YES! Holy craaa…GIBBS! she screamed. She pulled his head to her mouth and didn’t let him go. He gave it his all.
“ Fuck…God Kate” he moaned into her. With one, two, three fast and deep thrusts they both came together.
“ Oh God” they both moaned. Gibbs collapsing on top of her. Both of them breathing heavily and feeling satisfied. Kate ran her fingers through his sweaty hair and kissed him. He rolled off her and laid next to her. He kissed her shoulder. He pulled her over to him and she rested on his chest. He ran his hands through her long brown hair.
“ I love you Kate” he whispered to her then kissed her head. She looked up at him with a smile.
“ I love you to Gibbs” she said then kissed him. She laid back down on his chest feel asleep listening to his heartbeat.
*********
Gibbs opened his eyes as the morning sunshine streamed in from the curtain. He looked down and Kate was gone he. He looked to the other side of the bed and saw her tiny naked body still asleep. He moved over to her and placed gently kisses along her back and shoulder.
“ I could get used to this” she says groggily.
“ What’s that?” he asks softly.
“ Waking up next to you” she said rolling on to her back and seeing his face above her. She smiled and kissed him.
“ Do you want to shower here or at home?” he asks. She looked confused and then she got it.
“ Do we have to go to work today?” she asked pleadingly. He smiled.
“ I would like to say no” he said kissing her. She moaned and sat up.
“ So what are we going to do?” she asked.
“ About what?”
“ Work and us?” she asked looking at him.
“ Act normal” he simply said.
“ That’s easy for you to say” she said with a laugh. She got up and found her clothes and got dressed.
He drove her home so she could get ready for work properly. She started to walk up the path.
“ You sure you don’t want me to wait?” he called from the car. She walked over to the car.
“ Go. I wont be to long” she said leaning in and kissing him.
“ You better not be” he said then drove off. She let herself inside and got ready.
NCSI .HQ.
The elevators dinged and out rushed Kate in her white skirt, matching jacket and holding a coffee. She entered the bullpen to find Tony with his shirt off and only in a singlet.
“ Tony please, put a shirt on. This isn’t a change room” she said as she dropped her stuff on her desk.
“ If you haven’t noticed Kate, the air conditioner isn’t working again” he said sounding extremely angry.
“ Ok calm down” she said. She was actually starting to get really hot. She took her jacket off and had a white stripped, sleeveless top on underneath. She through on her desk and turned back around and there was Gibbs standing in front of her.
“ Agent Todd, your late” he said. His eyes piercing hers. She couldn’t take her eyes away from his.
‘ How am I suppose to act normal when you look at me like that’ she thought to herself.
“ Sorry Gibbs, I couldn’t get out of bed this morning. I did get you this” she said turning and picking up the coffee and handing it to him. He simply nodded his head and walked over to his desk. She let go of the breath she didn’t even know she was holding . She sat down at her desk and didn’t look at him.
Gibbs sat at his desk and looked around the bullpen. Tony had finally put on a shirt, Kate was sitting ever so elegantly at her desk. Her hair, still damp, sat perfectly on her shoulders.
‘ Act normal? Gibbs what were you thinking’ he thought to himself. He looked over at McGee’s desk but he wasn’t there.
“ Where’s McGee?” He asked.
“ Um he is up with the techs trying to fix the stupid air conditioning” Tony said.
Gibbs didn’t say anything he just nodded. Kate and Tony looked at him.
‘ The heat must be affecting him’ Tony thought.
‘ He cant act normal’ Kate laughed to herself. Kate had finished the last of her reports and got up from her desk.
“ I’m finished Gibbs. I’m going to see how Abby is” Kate said placing folders on his desk. He nodded his head again and she made her way to the elevator. Gibbs looked at the folders and got up from his desk and went to the elevator after her.
“ See ya” Tony said sarcastically.
Kate entered the elevator and just as the doors were closing a hand came in between the doors and Gibbs slipped into the elevator. She looked at him in surprise.
“ What?” he asked with a smile. She just shook her head. They stood there looking at the levels. Gibbs could smell her fresh clean hair mixed with her perfume. He couldn’t take it. He reached over and pressed the emergency button, making the elevator stop. He backed Kate up against the wall and stood over her. He leaned down to kiss her but she pushed him back.
“ What happened to ‘act normal’” she said with a smile.
“ Screw normal” he said then kissed her. Her hands went through his hair and his went on her waist pulling her closer to him. Her hands went to his chest and she pushed him off her again.
“ Gibbs, not here” she breathed.
“ I cant wait” he said diving into her neck and kissing it. She wrapped her arms around him.
“ Gibbs please. Stop it. Oh” she said finding his mouth with hers. His hand reached out and pressed the emergency switch again and the elevator lights came on and the elevator started moving again. Gibbs moved off her and stood on the other side and straightened up his clothes and so did Kate.
The doors opened and Kate stepped out. Gibbs stayed in and went and saw Ducky.
Kate was welcomed by Abby’s loud music.
“ Hey Abs” she yelled over the music. Abby turned around to see her and turned the music off.
“ Hey how are you” Abby said getting up and giving her a hug.
“ Did your night go any better?” she asked. Kate didn’t answer. Abby let her go and looked at her. She had a big smile on her face.
“ Kate?” Abby asks.
“ Abs I had the best night ever” she said not wiping the smile off her face.
“ Tell me everything” Abby said inviting her to sit down.
“ That’s the thing. I cant” Kate said.
“ Why not?”
“ Because he…we decided it best to be a secret” she said.
“ Is it the same person that left that red mark on your neck?” Abby said with a laugh.
“ What red mark?”
Abby handed her a cd and she looked at her neck in the back of it, and right there was a big love bit.
“ I am going to kill him” Kate said placing the cd down.
“ God its not Tony is it?”
“ What? No. God no. Where did you get that idea from” Kate laughed.
“ Then it has to be Gibbs”
“ Why’s that”
“ Because he is the only other man that I know you would kill” Abby said. Kate didn’t say anything.
“ Wow, it is Gibbs” Abby said looking at her.
“ You have to promise me you wont tell anyone”
“ I promise. So what was he like?” Abby asked.
“ Abby!”
“ What, I am the best, I deserve details” she said. Kate laughed.
“ I am only going to say…best sex ever” she said with a smile.
“ Really”
“ Yep”.
Bullpen.
Kate walked back into the bullpen and saw McGee sitting at his desk.
“ Hey McGee, hows the air conditioner going?” she asked him.
“ I wouldn’t know. Gibbs ordered me back here” he said.
“ Oh, I don’t see why we have nothing to do here”
“ I know” McGee said unhappy. Kate walked over to Gibbs’ desk and leant on it.
“ Why did you get McGee to come back when he could be fixing the air conditioner?” she asked him.
“ He fixes computers not air conditioners” he said plainly.
“ You like being all hot and sweaty don’t you”. He looked up at her and couldn’t notice her chest right in front of him.
“ You do know I can see down your top right now” he said softly. She looked down at her chest and stood up walked over to her desk and sat down.
The day dragged on and so did the heat and not just the temp. It was late afternoon and Kate had been at her desk for hours. She leaned back in her chair and let out a yawn. Gibbs looked over at her. His eyes ran over her perfect breasts, down her slender stomach and over her thighs. He couldn’t wait to get her home again. His thoughts just happened to trail to last night events, from having her body rub up against his in the club to having her naked body against his in bed.
‘ Not now’ he thought to himself. He looked at the time.
‘ Yes now’ he thought again.
“ Everyone go home” he said grabbing his jacket and leaving.
“ Now” he whispered as he walked past Kate’s desk. She got up and grabbed her things and left as casually as she could.
She parked behind Gibbs in his drive way. She got out and walked and was quickly taken into his arms.
“ Today was hell” he said before kissing her. she didn’t have to say anything. He knew how much she had wanted him as she grabbed at his clothes and threw them on the floor. He ripped her clothes off and took her into the bedroom. She pushed him down on the bed and was over him. She kissed his neck and down his chest and stopped at his boxers. She pulled them off and threw them on the floor. She then went back up to his hard dick and blew on it.
“ Kate” he said. She smiled to herself and kissed the top of his dick.
“ Mmmm” he moaned. She then swirled her tongue around the tip of him before taking him all in her mouth. She slowly moved up and down his hard dick, swirling her tongue as she went.
“ Oh God” he moaned loudly. He ran his hands through his own hair as he took in the sensations she was giving him. He cant remember how long it has been since he has had a decent blow job.
“ Oh Kate, Jesus” he moaned even louder as her hand went under and started to massage his balls.
“Mmmm, Katie” he moaned again. She took her mouth off him and replaced it with her other hand while she placed kisses up his abdomen, along his stomach and up his chest and finally back to his lips. He ravished her mouth to stop from moaning as her hands kept working him. His hands ran down her body and took her panties off and rubbed her folds and found her clit. She bit down on his lip as his fingers take her clit between them and massage it. She moves her hand up and down his dick with greater force.
“ Oh Fuck” he moans louder then before.
“ Take me, take me now” she breaths. He grabs her and rolls her over and is now on top of her. He plunges into without hesitation.
“ Oh Gibbs” she moans as he goes straight into a fast rhythm. He leans down and kisses her. Her hands run through his hair and she pulls him down closer. He pushes fast and deeper.
“ Mmmm” they both moaned into each others mouths. They were both so close all the needed was a little more. He went in deep and he felt her muscles tighten around him and he went in one more time.
“ OH MY GOD! GIBBS!” she screamed louder then ever before.
“ Oh Kate! OOHH” he moaned loudly with her. He collapsed down next to her. Their bodies hot, sweaty and breathing heavily. She rested her hand on his chest and entwined her fingers with his silver chest hair. He picked up her hand and kissed it. She got up and kissed his chest then kissed him.
“ You know what the best thing is?” she said with a smile.
“ What?”
“ Tomorrow is Saturday” she said with a cheeky smile and another kiss then rested back down on his chest.
“ I told Ducky” he suddenly confessed.
“ I told Abby” she confessed as well.
“ What did you tell her?” he asked.
“ That it’s the best sex ever” she said leaning up and kissing him.
“ You?” she asked.
“ Same” he said with a smile. She looked at him and kissed him again and went back to his chest and they feel asleep in each others arms.