- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A short Gabby story based on the song Closer to you by Alyssa Milano
“ You know I never pictured you and I on a night like this Gibbs” Abby said as the two walked hand in hand in the park under half lit sky.

“you know me Abs had this all planed out from the start” Gibbs replied.

“This is the closest to love that I have been before Gibbs” Abby continued as she look in to his light blue loved filled eyes with her own loved filled green ones.
“Don’t leave me Gibbs please I just want to hold on to your hand and spend every moment with you”

“You know I would never leave you” Gibbs whispered in to the night .

“And every thing you’ve put me through has just brought me closer to you” Abby stated as they walked along tougher under the gently rustling trees. The cold autumn air blowing against there faces.

“Abs what have I actuary put you through?” Gibbs questioned with a smile playing on his lips.

“Gibbs you know what I mean” moaned Abby as she lightly punched Gibbs on the arm “There has never been a time when you did not care you were always close you were always there.”

“I will always be there for you Abby and I will never stop caring for you “ Gibbs said stroking the back of her hand with his thumb gently.

“They say it’s never too late” Abby whispered after a moment.

“Guess we just had to wait” Gibbs replied.

“And now I’m closer to you than I ever was” Abby said.

“Me to and I will never leave you I don’t want to bee without you Abs l love you” Gibbs said gently

“And I love you Leroy Jethro Gibbs” Abby replied.

Gibbs smile hand squeezed Abby’s hand for a moment than the two walked off tougher in the moon lit night closer than they have ever been before.