- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What was Gibbs' plan?
Title: His Plan
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/Ziva
Rating: FR13
Warnings: None
Categories: Drabble, Romance
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Note: Written for the NCISDrabble100 prompt #63 "Hawaii"
Summary: What was Gibbs' plan?
Status: Complete 5/19/08 224 Words

---------------

He had made her laugh the entire flight, quoting Elvis in Blue Hawaii in a silly, near perfect impersonation. He moved from Elvis to John Wayne and then onto Clint Eastwood, his Dirty Harry effort dead on. She smiled as she looked at his relaxed and carefree demeanor, a Gibbs few got to see.

They were on their way to Hawaii for a special training seminar, and he had hand picked her to go with him. Truth be told, his motivation not at all professional, he had an ulterior motive. He wanted to be the one to show her the island's beauty, and to sit with her in the sand warm from the sun with a fancy drink with a little umbrella, and to swim with her in the crystalline water. And he wanted to fall asleep with her as they listened to nothing but the sound of the sea through their window after they had loved each other to exhaustion. He wanted all of these things and more, and had sneakily planned ahead, asking for some extra leave for the both of them after the seminar that had been easily granted.

He had a plan, and it started in motion when he took the lei from the welcoming hostess and slipped it over Ziva's head himself, and kissing her forehead whispered, "Aloha."

---------------
the end.