- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate and Abby play aroudn, will Gibbs and Tony join them?
hey guys, this is my first threesome story as I haven’t been a big fan of them until recently. I hope its ok. I will try and write more if these if you wish.

“ So when are you going to tell him?” Kate asked Abby as she laid next to her.
“ Tomorrow night. You?”
“ I don’t know. Gibbs isn’t the most forth coming person. I’m afraid he will freak, end our relationship and fire if not one of us but both” Kate said looking over at Abby’s face. She reached out and ran a hand over her sweaty forehead.
“ Why don’t we tell them together? Invite me and Tony for dinner and we can spring it on them then and there and deal with the consequences together” Abby said happily.
“ Yeah, ok that sounds like a good idea” she replied grabbing Abby’s hand and kissing it.

Kate and Abby have been sexually involved for a while now. They are not in love with each other they just like each others company and both feel that a woman needs a woman’s touch to satisfy her sometimes and that’s all they do. Kate is madly in love with Gibbs and Abby with Tony and they don’t want to end with them, but they feel they should know about their little secret.

****
“ Hey I was thinking, we should invite Tony and Abby over for dinner tonight. You know just the 4 of us” Kate suggested on the way to work.
“ Yeah why not. What’s the special occasion?” he asks.
“ No occasion, just a dinner with friends” she replies wit a smile.
***
“ When did you say they would be here?” Gibbs asked coming out into the kitchen with his shirt open. Kate looked up and liked what she saw. She walked over to him.
“ 7pm, so they should be here any minuet. Here let me do that” she said taking his shirt in her hands and doing up the buttons. She left the top ones undone as she thinks it’s more sexy. She smiled and gave him a kiss. He wanted more, he pulled her in closer and ran his hands up the inside of her
dress on her thighs.
‘Ding, Dong’
“ Saved by the door bell” she said softly then gave him another kiss before heading to the door. Gibbs took a deep breath to calm himself down.
“ Hey guys, so glad you could make it” he heard Kate greet Tony and Abby.
“Come through. Dinner is just about ready” Kate said as she showed them through to the dinning room table where Gibbs was lighting the candels on the table.
“ Hey Gibbs” Abby said with a hug and a soft kiss on his cheek.
“ Boss” Tony said with a nod.

Gibbs likes Tony although he does get on his nerves a lot. But ever since Tony and Abby had started dating he has felt a little hatred towards him. He doesn’t want Tony to hurt Abby like the way he knows he has hurt a lot of other women.
Although he has noticed that Tony has changed since dating Abby. He doesn’t look at other women anymore, when he has finished work he rushes down to her lab to meet her.

They sat down at the table and Kate served the dishes.
They talked about anything really. Kate and Abby tried to started a conversation about what they would do is their partner told them they were involved with someone of the same sex but only for sexual pleasure.
“ Well, I guess I would be a bit disappointed that I could please them but wouldn’t mind as it was me he loved” Kate said.
“ I would suggest a threesome” Abby said happily. They all looked at her weird.
“ Well if my partner was getting pleasure from someone I would like to see what the fuss was all about” she said with a smile. Kate laughed.
“ So what about you Gibbs?” Abby asked.
“ Uh, well…” he started. He then looked over at Kate who was waiting his answer.
“ I don’t know” he said.
“ Well I would probably be like Abby and suggest a threesome” Tony said with a smile. Kate and Abby looked at each and laughed.
“ Well I think we are all done here” Kate said getting u and grabbing hers and Gibbs plate. Gibbs got up and grabbed Tony and Abby’s plate to help Kate.
“ Why don’t you two go into the lounge room, we will be in soon” Kate said. Gibbs followed her into the kitchen and placed the plates next to Kate’s plie. Gibbs took her by the waist, turned her around to face him and attacked her mouth with his. He pushed her back against the bench and attacked her breast with his hands. She pushed him away.
“ Soon, I promise” she told him.
“ 4 days. I cant wait any longer” he said kissing her again.
“ I know” she replied and walked out of the kitchen and went into the lounge room to find Tony and Abby sitting next to each other, Abby playing with his hair. Gibbs walked in after her and sat on the lounge. Kate nodded at Abby and she got off the lounge. They stood next to each other and looking at their men.
“ I invited Abby and Tony here tonight because Abby and I have something to tell you both” Kate started.
“ It may be hard to take in at first but we hope that you aren’t to weirded out by it” Abby said. They looked at each other.
“ We have been sexually active with each other for the past 2 months” they both said. Gibbs and Tony looked at the wit wide eyes.
“ We are not lesbian, not in love with each other, but more of I have an itch and she knows how to scratch it” Kate said.
“ we are both madly in love with you guys and hope this wont change anything” Abby said.
“ So you guys like kiss and everything” Tony said still stunned. Kate looked at Abby and she nodded. They turned to each other, Kate grabbed Abby’s ass and Abby did the same to take. They then started kissing each other. Abby’s hand ran up Kate’s thigh and headed towards her bum. She moved her dress up revealing Kate’s lacy red g-string to Gibbs. Kate was doing the same but revealed her black g-string to Tony.
Gibbs watched as Abby’s hand ran over Kate’s perfect ass and he couldn’t take it anymore, he got up and took Kate in his arms and started kissing her neck. Abby let her go and let Gibbs have what was his. Kate turned around to her him.
“ Now?” he asked.
“ Yes, but Abby and Tony have to join us” she said then kissed him. He just nodded and picked her up and took her to their room. Tony got up and claimed Abby and followed the other two.
Both couples stood in the room and undressed each other down to their underwear. They guys were pushing the girls towards the bed but then they pushed the boys on to the bed and climbed on top of them.
They straddled their waits. Kate leant down and kissed Gibbs. His hands running along her bare skin. Abby was already kissing down Tony’s chest heading for his boxers. Kate started doing the same ever so slowly. She slipped her hands under his boxers and grabbed his throbbing erection.
Gibbs let out a low moan as he bucked his hips up towards her. Kate smiled and ripped off his boxers exposing him to everyone.
There was a bug sigh of relief and Kate looked over at Tony and Abby to see she had stripped Tony to.
Kate smiled at Abby and she knew what she wanted to do. They Got of their men and rose up on to their knees in front of each other between their men.
They both took each others g-sting off and tossed them away. They started kissing and massaging each others breasts. Their hands started wondering over each others bodies.
Tony and Gibbs watched in aw as their girlfriends made out with each other. hey always knew that they were close but not this close.
Gibbs was getting quiet turned on watching, he never found this sort of thing hot but when it involved Kate he loved it.
Tony on the other hand always liked this sort of thing. He and Kate even talked about it. He just wanted to get up and take Abby from behind but was to mesmerised to move.
Gibbs watched as he saw Kate’s hand disappear between Abby’s legs and Abby’s hand disappear between Kate’s legs. They started moaning in each others mouths.
Gibbs couldn’t wait any longer, he felt like he was going to burst. He got up on his knees behind Kate and started kissing her neck. Kate left Abby’s mouth and leant back against Gibbs and let him take over her mouth.
Abby’s hand was still in between Kate’s leg but Tony had shoved Kate’s hand out of the way to make room for his as he was behind Abby.
Kate’s now travelled behind her and landing on Gibbs’ hard cock that was sticking into her back. He moaned into her mouth as her hand moved along his length. Kate opened her eyes as she felt the hand leave her. She saw Abby straddling Tony again and he pushed inside of her. She smiled to herself and went back to Gibbs. She turned around sp she was facing him, still jerking him off. His hands ran down her front and to her wet core. He found her enlarged clit almost immediately.
“ Oh” she moaned into him. They could moaning coming from next to them. Gibbs pushed Kate back onto the bed and positioned himself over her and with a kiss he thrusted himself into her.
“ Oh Gibbs” she let out. She has waited 4 very long days for him, although she had Abby last night it just isn’t the same.
“ Oh…Tooonnnyyy” they heard Abby moaning next to them.
“ Ahhh…Fuck….Abbb” they heard come from Tony.
Kate looked into Gibbs’ eyes. She could tell that he wanted to show them how its done.
“ Get ready to scream” he whispered into her ear. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He moved in and out of her at a quick pace. He left her mouth and kissed a path down to her breasts. He took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and let his tongue and teeth attack it. Her hands where running through his hair.
“ Oh Gibbs” she moaned.
The other two where watching breathlessly.
With his free hand Gibbs went down between them and found her clit again.
“ Oh God” she let out as her hips bucked towards him. Gibbs loved it when she was like this. He thrusted deeper and harder into her. She was so close he could feel it. Her muscles where contracting around him.
“ Oh Katie” he moaned into her chest. He was going faster in and out of her and his fingers were working her clit overtime. She threw her head back on the pillow and grabbed his shoulders.
“ Oh….God….Gibbs…Yesss!” she screamed as she came hard. He left her breast and met her mouth with his.
“ Come on baby…come for me” she breathed onto his lips. He thrusted deep and hard.
“ Oh…Fuck…God Katie” he moaned loudly as he came inside her. He collapsed on top of her breathing heavily. She kissed him.
“ I…love…you” he breathed.
“ I love you” she replied. They looked over at the other couple next to them. Their expressions on their faces was priceless.
“ I think we won” Kate said with a little laugh.
“ Yep” Gibbs said as he rolled off her.
Kate and Abby where in the middle of their men as they all drifted off to sleep.
***
They all woke up as the sun shone into the bedroom. Not much was said.
“ Can we use your shower?” Abby asked.
“ Sure through there” Kate said pointing to their ensuite. Tony and Abby got up and went into the bathroom closing the door behind them.
Kate turned to face Gibbs. She gave him a little morning kiss.
“ Are you ok?” she asks softly.
“ Yeah”
“ With what happened last night I mean” she clarifies.
He pauses and looks her in the eyes.
“ I must admit I was freaked out when you told me, and watching you and Abby last night was a surprising turn on for me” he told her.
“ Really? I didn’t think you liked to watch this sort of thing”
“ I don’t normally but…I guess cause it was you…it made it hot” he said. She smiled and kissed him again.
“ I have just one request” he said.
“ Sure”
“ Lets not do this again for a while ok” he said with a smile. She gave a little laugh.
“ Ok. I mean I do like it better when its just you and me in this bed” she said. Gibbs kissed her.
“ Oh but me and Abby can still…you know?” she said.
“ Yeah” he said then wrapped his arms around her.