- Text Size +
Chapter Two

Gibbs had been divorced three times, this wasn’t the first time he’d been caught with his hand on his dick, but it was the first time in a lot of years that a guy had walked in on him. Probably since as far back as the Marines.

And this guy was a specimen. Late twenties with those big green eyes and that lush lower lip that he wanted to drag his cock over. A model handsome guy with a tightly muscled body and… Gibbs let his eyes slide down Tony’s body, snagging on the hard cock DiNozzo displayed, realizing the other man might be too shocked to realize what he was showing off. Gibbs wasn’t above taking advantage of a situation and this one was presenting itself in Technicolor.

Gibbs angled his body slightly, leaning against the glass and taking a really long look, the hot water pummeling his back and increasing the tingles running up and down his spine. DiNozzo couldn’t be aware of his body language but Gibbs was, taking in the way the younger man’s hips pushed out minutely, back arching. He was displaying himself; he was expressing his interest. Gibbs responded by stroking himself slowly a few times, his own hips thrusting outward until his cock was trapped against the glass. If Tony wasn’t gay, he was bi, and that meant he was Gibbs’ for the taking.

The shower glass was cooler than the rest of the cubicle, pressing firmly against his balls, driving his cock upward against his stomach. It was as much friction as Gibbs could handle right now but even though he was warning himself, he rubbed over the smooth surface, stimulating himself, hand tracing over his cock head, legs straining to thrust against the glass despite the threat of pull and drag.

DiNozzo’s face had reddened and it was one long moment, green eyes flicking down to Gibbs’ cock before meeting his eyes again. DiNozzo seemed to remember he was holding clothes all of a sudden and he grabbed his sweats, holding them in front of him in a purely defensive motion that didn’t hide his hard cock. Thank God. Gibbs didn’t want that cock covered. Not yet.

“Tony?” Gibbs said softly, resting one of his hands on the glass, hips still moving, cock still rubbing against the glass. He didn’t have to worry about drag, he was leaking enough to liberally lubricate himself and the water was hitting his shoulders and back rather than his chest. There was no chance of his pre-cum being washed away. “Come shower with me.” Gibbs was aware his voice was pure sexual need. Wasn’t the first time he’d used it to gain advantage.

Tony let out a shocked laugh, shaking his head, coloring deeply. “We…the food.” He sucked in a breath and let out a tiny sound of need, his hips pumping outward fully, cock completely erect and straining. The entire bathroom was steamy and smelled of male musk and need.

“The food can wait,” Gibbs replied, panting a little, back arching, knees flexing. The pressure on his balls was incredible, a lot of pleasure and a little pain that was driving him relentlessly higher. But Tony was getting skittish, the reality of the situation kicking in and Gibbs knew he had to pull back.

Tony shook his head again even though he couldn’t tear his eyes away. He worried his lower lip, then licked it nervously, fisting the sweatpants. “Later…maybe? But I….not yet. Not now. Shocked. Thought I was imagining it, Gibbs…”

“You didn’t imagine a damn thing,” Gibbs in that same quiet voice, finally stilling his hips and exerting every bit of restraint he possessed. He reached behind him, turning the water off, and stepped out of the shower. Tony’s eyes slid down his body slowly, appraisingly and Gibbs smiled as he moved closer, aching dick leading the way.

“Not imagining a thing,” he repeated. Now that he was in touching distance to the younger man, his cock throbbed even more urgently, pre-cum leaking out the tip. “If you need to wait, we wait. I can be patient.” There was no way his cock was going to be denied and they both knew it. Before the night ended he was going to be buried in Tony’s mouth at the very least.

“But you…you’re… I mean, look at you…You’re not…You can’t be…” Tony stopped sputtering and ran a shaking hand through his hair, the sweatpants falling to the ground and his teeth working his lower lip again.

Gibbs stepped closer, biting off a groan as their cocks brushed together, a teasing stroke that was only the prelude to what was to come. He ran his thumb over Tony’s lower lip. “Don’t bite it, okay? Leave that for me.”

Tony sucked in a deep breath and nodded. His lower body was shaking, he clearly wanted more cock to cock contact, those green eyes going hazy before DiNozzo’s focus sharpened. “Okay. Good.” Gibbs’ hand came up and he squeezed a hard bicep. “I’m gonna get dressed in the bedroom. You set the timeline and the pace, you get comfortable with this. ‘Cause this is happening, Tony. We both need each other.”

Tony could only nod as the charismatic older man took his clothes and a towel and disappeared into the bedroom. “So fucked, so completely fucked. DiNozzo, you are so damn fucked,” he repeated, trying to calm down.

It had taken all his self-control and effort to not just sink to his knees and suck Gibbs’ cock down deep. He dragged his thumb over the wet side of his cock, where Gibbs had left a trail. Tony couldn’t resist tasting it, his mouth closing over his thumb. Sweet, so damn sweet and spicy and elementally male. Tony’s cock throbbed with every heartbeat and he sucked his thumb, savoring the taste, plunging it in and out, wishing it was Gibbs’ dick.

Gibbs wasn’t like anyone he’d ever met before, the other man’s power and sex appeal its own drug. Tony hadn’t been turned on by a guy in years and yet one glance at Gibbs and he was hard and ready to beg for it. Hell, he’d almost begged for it from a fellow cop, a Navy cop no less. If Gibbs had so much as crooked a finger before he got control, Tony would have been on his knees, sucking him right down to the root. Swallowing every drop.

Navy cop, military, LEO, whatever Tony wanted to categorize him as, he knew Gibbs hadn’t been protesting. God, that thing he’d done where he was rubbing his hard-on over the glass was one of the hottest things Tony’d seen. He wished Gibbs had cum, spraying the shower and himself, making that sound he had when their cocks had touched. Tony had never been with an older guy and this one was alpha and commanding and self-assured and had control to spare. Whatever happened, this was gonna be one hell of a ride.

The intensity and need unnerved him. They needed to slow this down and figure out the consequences, their careers could be at stake. Tony swallowed hard, pulling the sweatpants on over his leaking cock. He’d reestablish control, this was his house and he wasn’t a red-faced virgin or a horny teenaged boy. He was a cop, an adult male no longer driven solely by a testosterone storm and hard dick.

He pulled in a couple of deep breaths and adjusting himself, stroking up and down three times through his sweats. He didn’t dare go for skin-to-skin contact right now. Tony could blow here and now but he wouldn’t. He’d burn. He’d wait for it. Tony knew that was something the other man would respect without quite knowing how he knew that. This was a guy who appreciated someone with enormous self-control. If he was impulsive he wouldn’t be taken seriously and Tony hungered for Gibbs’ respect, though he hadn’t worked out why yet.

It took a few minutes before Tony felt ready to step out of the bathroom and when he did, he found Gibbs at the stove. The water for pasta was boiling, a box of linguini sitting out and ready. A bag of salad greens was sitting on a cutting board and the microwave was whirring.

Since everything seemed to be well in hand, he stood and regarded the man for a few stolen moments, hoping he wasn’t being observed. Gibbs’ back was to him and Tony drank in the other man. A charcoal colored T-shirt clung to the man’s muscular back and loose knit pajama pants emphasized the long legs. Gibbs was leanly muscular and he was in great shape, biceps testifying to that fact as well as the broad shoulders underneath the cotton T.

The hair was short and military cropped, a little salt and a lot of pepper. That neck was tanned and exposed well above the collar. Gibbs was a military guy, probably career military. And for the life of him, Tony didn’t understand how this guy was so open with his sexuality. In their career field. It should have been professional suicide but Gibbs didn’t seem worried. In fact, in the shower he’d just seemed to take this as a challenge. Tony got the idea that Gibbs always played to win, and losing was a rarity.

He could have stared at the man’s perfect posture and military bearing for hours. Tony’s former schooling had instilled a huge dollop of respect for military men. This one had to be a Marine with that haircut. It should have looked ridiculous, but somehow it suited Gibbs. Tony’d never been with anyone so straitlaced, but then again, the man humping the glass in his shower only looked conservative at the precinct. There was a hot-blooded sex machine under there and Tony had the distinct impression that he was gonna get up close and personal with it.

“Thanks for getting this started,” Tony said quietly announcing his presence and Gibbs turned to look at him, a knowing little smile playing over his lips. This was one guy who was cool under pressure.

Gibbs shrugged in reply, the smile becoming more broad but still completely knowing and smug. “I’m hungry. Food’s not gonna cook itself. You can sit down and I’ll handle this.”

“Gibbs, it’s my house, I’m fine.” Tony came closer, reaching around the other man.

Gibbs let out a low laugh and backed up a step, pressing against Tony’s hard cock. “Yeah…”

“Yeah, what?” Tony asked, a little annoyed. It was galling to have the tables turned so thoroughly. This man was the master of manipulating a situation. Tony wanted to see him interrogating a suspect and actively chasing down clues. He bet Gibbs was as good on the job as he was here.

“Settle down,” Gibbs retorted. “Just taking a little advantage. I’m human.” He shrugged and Tony knew the older man was completely unrepentant.

“You always play with your food?” Tony couldn’t resist asking.

“Only when it looks as good as you.”