- Text Size +
Chapter Six

Tony looked down at the other man and nodded, having made his decision. He had intended to stay far away from anything sexual, having regained his equilibrium, but the sight of Gibbs completely relaxing did something startlingly new to Tony. And his libido. He’d spent most of dinner warring with his should he/shouldn’t he state of mind and had come to the conclusion that he would back off and let things continue to simmer.

But then he walked in and saw Gibbs on the couch and all the breath left his body. Every intention went out the window and he wasn’t sure how or why. Yes, the man was gorgeous but it was so much more than that.

Maybe he needed the power and control for a few minutes or maybe he just needed to step back and away. But coming back to the situation, he couldn’t resist. Gibbs looked comfortable and at home, his relaxed pose bringing out a stronger masculinity than he’d shown at the dinner table. This was a man confident in his skin and who he was and Tony was undeniably attracted to that.

He slapped the longnecks down on the coffee table before shoving it out of the way. Gibbs had lifted his pelvis in clear invitation and Tony smiled, hoping it had that wild and feral edge to match how he felt.

Falling to his knees, he became the sexual aggressor, caressing the hard length pressing against the soft, cotton-knit fabric, molding it with his hand. Gibbs’ foot brushed over Tony’s own balls, the big toe nudging them gently, and Tony let out a long sound of need.

“Gibbs…”

“All on your terms.” Gibbs’ voice was ragged now, his eyes shining as he looked up at Tony. Those eyes were electric and Tony couldn’t glance away.

“I want you,” Tony told the other man. “However I can get you. You crawled under my skin. Made a home there, Gibbs. And we just met…”

“Sometimes there’s just a connection.” Gibbs’ voice sounded sad all of a sudden and Tony met his eyes. While fire still blazed there, Tony could see complex emotions flooding through the other man.

“Gibbs? You’re sure?”

Gibbs chuckled, nodding. “Oh yeah, Tony. I’m sure.” In a flash, that emotion was gone, a small smile playing over the older man’s mouth, need shining in the most extraordinary blue eyes DiNozzo had ever seen.

Tony gave Gibbs a smile he hoped was as predatory as the one Gibbs had been shooting him all night and returned his attention to Gibbs’ hard cock. “My terms, my control,” Tony said quietly. His hand curved around the hard length and he squeezed lightly, feeling the heat and strength in Gibbs’ entire lower body. When Tony squeezed, the other man’s legs shook, Gibbs gusting out a breath. He didn’t thrust as Tony would have, didn’t moan or groan.

“Been a while,” Gibbs warned softly.

Tony cocked his head, looking up at the other man. “With a man?”

Gibbs let out a sardonic chuckle. “With anyone, Tony. Not what they call a player. Not like you.”

“Appearances, Gibbs. They can fool a person. I have a reputation, but doesn’t mean it is the truth.” Tony hated this part of the conversation but he wanted it to be done. For Gibbs’ peace of mind. “I’m clean. You are too, I bet?”

“Yeah.” Gibbs gave him an indulgent smile and mussed Tony’s hair. “You gonna talk it to death or take care of business?”

Tony looked down, shaking his head at his idiocy. He had a gorgeous man with a gorgeous hard-on sitting here and he was talking about his reputation. He shook his head.

“Don’t do that,” Gibbs warned softly. “Don’t get distracted.” He arched his hips up and skimmed the pajama pants down to pool at his ankles. Tony pulled them off the rest of the way.

“Shirt off, Gibbs. I like to touch and stroke.”

“Good.” Gibbs yanked the shirt off and Tony sat back on his haunches, studying the older man. As Tony’d expected and observed earlier, Gibbs was muscular, broad-chested, with defined abs, strong calves, and holy hell…

Tony’s mouth watered at the sight of Gibbs’ cock. He’d seen it in the shower cubicle and the steamy bathroom but there was something different about seeing it in the soft light of his living room.

It was a hell of a cock, just like the man. Thick, hard, if a cock had attitude this one would demand for everyone to stand up and take notice. Or worship. Tony had heard about cock worship but he’d never understood why anyone would want to.

Before today…

Gibbs had a cock made for sucking. Made for licking. Made for taking deep into a man’s body. Tony groaned, lowering his head to breathe in the scent of Gibbs’ pre-cum.

“It’s not going to get bigger if you stare at it a long time,” Gibbs remarked in a humor-filled tone. “But I like that you like looking at it. And I can tell that you want to taste it. Examine later. Suck now, DiNozzo.”

The man could command anyone with that tone. Tony lowered his head further, nuzzling Gibbs’ cock, opening his mouth and breathing the other man in.

God, would he ever get there? Gibbs wanted to thrust himself into Tony’s mouth. He was burning with need, his cock throbbing, his balls overfull and aching and there was Tony staring at him like he’d never seen a cock before. Someday Gibbs could analyze it, but not yet, not today. Not when he was so damn close to having his cock sucked by a beautiful man.

A stubbled jaw ran over Gibbs’ sensitive cock head and he held his breath, his abdominal muscles tightening, and his need growing. He wanted to beg or force, but he knew this had to be completely on Tony’s terms or it wouldn’t happen tonight, if at all.

And Gibbs needed it to happen. He hadn’t wanted a man like he wanted this one.

Ever.

“Tony,” he whispered, trying to keep the plea out of his voice, letting the need shine through.

“Right here, Gibbs,” Tony whispered in reply, tongue darting out to swirl over Gibbs’ head, collecting the pre-cum. Tony let out a satisfied groan deep in his throat, the vibrations passing through to Gibbs’ tormented shaft. He reached down, stroking a hand through Tony’s hair, working the strands through his fingers even though he wanted to clench the younger man’s head and force his cock into that hot and welcoming mouth.

When Tony’s lips wrapped around Gibbs’ cock, he had to rely on Marine training and self control. The tongue running around his head, flicking the underside and pressing it teasingly against the roof of Tony’s mouth, was damn talented. Gibbs looked down and studied the hazy expression in Tony’s eyes.

He didn’t know which one of them groaned first but they were completely in concert as Gibbs began thrusting in time with Tony’s head bobbing up and down. Tony sucked him in like a pro, exerting just the right amount of pressure, the scrape of stubble reminding Gibbs that he was getting blown by a man.

His hand abandoned Tony’s hair and Gibbs grasped a handful of couch material, driving up with his entire pelvis now that he knew Tony could take it. Liquid lightning ran up and down his spine and his balls were already tightening. It had been too damn long and Tony was too damn good for Gibbs to hold off.

“Soon,” he warned in a tense growl.

“Mmmmmmm.” Tony drew out the moan, swallowing Gibbs the whole way down. And that was all it took. Gibbs’ eyes opened wider, his body contracting, and then after one long endless moment, he exploded.

“Tony!”