- Text Size +
Chapter Seven

There was so much power in giving the man a blow job and Gibbs had a cock worth worshipping. Looking at it was one thing, stroking it another entirely, but tasting it was its own form of heaven. Gibbs was harder than a man half his age had a right to be, the heat radiating off his dick almost enough to burn Tony physically. Not to mention his emotional level.

This was easily the nicest looking cock he’d ever been up close and personal with. And Tony vowed that it wouldn’t be the only time. He could enjoy getting to know this cock and its owner much better.

He heard Gibbs demanding him to stop looking and start sucking and Tony moved closer, nudging Gibbs’ cock head and then placing his mouth over it, almost tasting but not quite. He and Gibbs both knew that he was testing Gibbs’ resolve.

He nuzzled, he tasted, he assured Gibbs he was right there, and then he finally sealed his mouth over Gibbs’ shaft, feeling the other man stroking long, calloused fingers through his hair. There was a rightness about this that rocked Tony’s core, that drove him to push thoughts out of his mind and just rely on action, sensation, senses, taste, and velvety hardness. Shared need.

Tony bobbed his head up and down, tasting the other man, while his other hand squeezed and stroked his own cock. The stimulation wasn’t enough and Tony found himself working Gibbs’ shaft faster, harder, pushing the other man closer to the edge with every flick of the tongue or sucking thrust of his head. Tony groaned as Gibbs called his name, feeling that small pulse before he erupted into Tony’s mouth. The explosion was more than Tony expected and he swallowed harder and more rapidly as Gibbs filled his mouth. It took effort, but Tony didn’t miss a drop.

When Gibbs started to come down, Tony slowed his motions, laving Gibbs’ cock in slow sweeps of his tongue, the lingering taste of Gibbs making him salivate. Tony had never been a huge fan of the taste of semen, but with Gibbs he could learn to crave it.

He lifted his head, watching the other man. Gibbs looked as relaxed as Tony imagined he got, stretched out on the couch, legs extended and surrounding Tony where he knelt.

“Want me to return the favor?” Gibbs asked, regarding Tony with a tiny smile.

Gibbs’ voice oozed out like sexual honey, coating and painting the air between them with need. Tony found himself nodding, standing on shaking feet and skimming his sweats off. He was harder than he’d been in years, his cock streaked with pre-cum. It wouldn’t take long at all.

“Yeah, but it won’t be…” Tony warned.

“Not about stamina, Tony. It’s about stress relief, getting off. I usually last more than five minutes too. Not going to think any less of you if I bring you off fast. Except maybe that I’m good. Real good.”

Gibbs’ disarming comments brought a smile to Tony’s face. He moved closer, eyeing the couch for a moment before Gibbs moved forward and reached for Tony’s thighs. “You okay standing?”

“Yeah,” Tony whispered. Watching the other man run his hands over his legs, Tony realized the textures in their bodies were so different. Those laborer hands felt so different from his own softer ones and the goose bumps that Gibbs caused to rise in their wake were a new experience. Tony’s ass was already clenching, the muscles bunching, an ache and longing lodging deep inside him when Gibbs’ hands started moving toward the back of Tony’s thighs. He wanted this man in every way possible.

But was knowing that a strength or a weakness? Tony was barely aware when he started to pull away, Gibbs’ hands anchoring themselves to his thighs bringing him back to awareness.

“Don’t do that. You think too much. Now is the time for feeling, not thinking. And sure as hell not psyching yourself out of the best damn blow job of your life.”

Gibbs’ eyes fluttered closed as he leaned in to taste Tony. His cock head was soaked and Gibbs took his time cleaning it off, hands spreading Tony’s thighs gently and stroking upward toward his balls, and further back, skimming over skin that hadn’t been touched by another man in years, if ever.

“Gibbs…” Tony hissed out. That tongue was drilling his tip, one hand cupping and lightly rolling his balls, while the other made the journey further back. Tony widened his stance and thrust lightly into the cavern of Gibbs’ mouth, groaning when the other man suctioned him in deeper, tongue in endless motion.

This wasn’t going to last long at all! Tony began fucking Gibbs’ mouth, his eyes finally shutting and refusing to open again. The sensations were incredible! Gibbs knew every hot area, teasing the underside of the head, the slit, tapping the vein that ran underneath with the tip of his tongue.

Tony rested a hand on Gibbs’ head, only permitting himself that much contact for now. He was way too involved as it was and he didn’t want to be vulnerable or weak with anyone. Especially not a guy. This guy.

Tony groaned again, low, forcing his eyes open for a second. Gibbs was jacking him slowly now, still working his balls, still sucking down his cock. His shaft was throbbing, glistening. The stimulation was almost too much and he had to close his eyes again. He wasn’t going to come this fast. He could hold off.

But when he felt Gibbs’ fingertip stroking over his hole and he bore down immediately, opening himself up for the other man, that was all it took. His hand tightened in Gibbs’ hair and Tony let out a guttural sound of pure, wild need.

Gibbs suction increased, the fingertip entering Tony, and he was lost, exploding into the other man’s mouth with an endless sound of male satisfaction. Tony was shaking like a leaf, pouring himself into Gibbs’ mouth, absorbing the other man’s little hums of satisfaction.

He was going to collapse and die, but at least he’d die happy.

Gibbs released Tony’s cock and stood quickly, reaching his free hand out to brace the other man. Tony was still quaking with the aftershocks, his legs fighting to hold him up. Gibbs could tell Tony’s mind was on complete autopilot and even that had short circuited. Yeah…Gibbs was that good, but he didn’t want afterglow ruined by a broken nose or an unconscious sex partner.

He removed his finger and guided Tony to his bedroom, releasing the man only to pull back the covers. “Get into bed, Tony. I’ll be right there.”

“You’re staying?” Tony’s voice sounded vulnerable and little boy all of a sudden and Gibbs ached for whatever had caused that lost sound.

“Yeah. Be back in a minute. Meanwhile, get your shirt off and get comfortable on whatever is your side of the bed.”

Gibbs stowed the longnecks, washed his hands, and grabbed their clothes before returning to Tony’s bedroom. Tony was stretched out, looking completely relaxed, a remote control in his hand. Gibbs batted that right away.

“What?”

“No TV. Had a long day. We’re going to sleep. Gotta be sharp tomorrow. Anything could happen.”

“Oh?” Tony asked, lifting his head to look at Gibbs. “Didn’t realize you were making the rules again.” There was a challenge in those eyes and Gibbs knew that he had to tread carefully here.

He didn’t answer Tony until he was stretched out beside the younger man. “Someone needs to look out for you, Tony. I get that sense. It could be me…” Gibbs hadn’t expected the words to come out and was shocked at what he said. Yeah, there was a connection, but it wasn’t anything that demanded this sort of a response. Commitments always worried him and making a comment like that was a point of concern. It could chase Tony right out of his life.

“Early days for that,” Tony replied and Gibbs couldn’t work out if his tone was relaxed or deceptively casual, even though his body language didn’t change. Tony was good at masking his feelings, no doubt about it. And Gibbs wanted him professionally and personally. He wanted to use that talent almost as much as he wanted to understand why mask-wearing was second nature to Tony.

“Just a friend then,” Gibbs replied, glad to have dodged that bullet.

“With a hell of a lot of benefits,” Tony shot back, giving Gibbs a lazy self-satisfied smile. “You a cuddler, Gibbs? I know it isn’t macho or manly, but I’ve missed that.”

“Could be. For you.” As Gibbs curled around Tony, he tried to push away the feelings of rightness about this. He had to take it one step and one moment at a time. He was already way too interested and involved and hurting Tony wasn’t an option. Not now, not ever.

Gibbs’ eyes shot wide open as he realized something. Tony wasn’t the only one fucked here. Gibbs could become way too comfortable with Tony DiNozzo. And that could spell professional suicide for them both.

But as Tony’s breathing evened out and he cuddled in close, Gibbs knew he wouldn’t give this up for the world. Tony had made his mark on Gibbs’ soul.