- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Gibbs' first weekend together. Will Jenny be able to ruin their plans?
Chapter two.

By the time he reached MTAC, Gibbs had calmed down sufficiently to be civil. He waited patiently while Shepard spoke to the operator. A few moments later, footage of a man Gibbs recognized but couldn’t quite place appeared.

“During our operation in Paris, we came across this man, a Michel LeCourt, Algerian born French national,” Shepard began, opening a dossier in front of her.

“Yes, I remember him now,” Gibbs replied, “he was thought to be linked to El Haziri, the head of the terrorist cell responsible for hijacking a French passenger plane in -95. He dropped off the radar, we lost track of LeCourt in the south of France. Marseilles, was it?”

“Nice.”

“Ok. Has he resurfaced?” Gibbs moved to look at the dossier, but Shepard stopped him.

“Sorry, you don’t have sufficient clearance.”

“What did you need me for, Madam Director?” Gibbs asked, his patience wearing thin. “All you need should be in the file, you were there, you know as much as I do. Probably more, judging by that dossier you have in front of you.”

“Bring up the latest footage, please?” Shepard ordered the young agent, Gibbs couldn’t remember her name.

They both turned to watch as a surveillance video of two men flickered across the screen. The two suspects were walking across what looked to be a town square, but Gibbs couldn’t recognize the city. Both men were dressed in heavy coats, their faces partly obscured by scarves. Scarves?

Gibbs turned to Shepard. “When was this footage taken, and where?” He watched her as she blushed slightly.

“Six months ago, in Stockholm. We’re afraid they’re establishing a cell in Scandinavia. It would be a perfect vantage point for attacks on the European mainland.“

Gibbs turned to the agent by the controls, “Would you excuse us a minute, please?”
The young woman looked to Shepard, who nodded, and exited MTAC.

“Are you seriously telling me you dragged me in, on my first weekend off in ages, to look at six months old footage?”

“I need to review what we know about LeCourt, to see of he might represent a threat to us.”

“Fine, Jenny, we’ll do that. On Monday. If you’ll excuse me, I have guests who are waiting for me.”

“Guests?” Shepard hissed. “You call Agent DiNozzo a guest? He is who you’d like to spend your precious time off with?”

“Is that a problem, Madam Director? Am I not allowed to have a friend over for dinner? Did I miss that memo?”

She looked momentarily stunned, “A friend? You consider DiNozzo a friend?” She sounded incredulous. “Really, Jethro, get a life outside of work,” she smirked.

“Report for duty at 0700 Monday.” She slammed the door behind her, leaving Gibbs alone in MTAC. The operator came back in and returned to her station, casting a cursory glance in Gibbs’ direction.

Gibbs nodded good-bye and went down to the bullpen. He sat down by his desk, needing a moment to gather his thoughts before he went home. Jenny finding Tony at his house tonight was not a problem, and she probably wouldn’t check up on him anymore this weekend. He pushed all thoughts of Shepard away, focusing on the man that was waiting for him at home.

An agent passing looked at him quizzically, before nodding hello. Gibbs wondered what had him puzzled; him being here on a Friday night was not that unusual. He caught a glimpse of himself reflected on the computer screen and realized what had the other agent curious. He was smiling, a smile he hadn’t seen for a long time. He looked relaxed, happy even. Suddenly Gibbs couldn’t wait to get home to the man who put that smile on his face. The thought of two whole days and three long nights together with Tony had him grinning. He switched off the light at his desk and headed home.

******
Tony looked at the closed door. He heard Gibbs tires squeal as he sped off, probably about to set a new personal record getting into the office. Hopefully Shepard wouldn’t keep him there all night, but he could wait. Another night waiting wasn’t too bad, he had what he wanted now, he could be patient another night.

He cleared up after dinner, loading the dishwasher and putting the leftovers in containers for later. The meat would make wonderful sandwiches. He’d planned a late night trip to the monuments tomorrow night. If the weather held up, they could have a mini midnight picnic. If his plans for the weekend came true, they would need sustenance to keep up their strength. “Lot of sustenance,” he chuckled to himself.

He walked into the living room, bringing with him a cold beer from the fridge. The TV was not quite up to his standard, but it would keep him company until Gibbs returned. He would like to see how far he’d gotten with the boat, he hadn’t been down there in a long time. The basement was sort of a sanctuary for Gibbs, where he went to unwind, to relax. It would be wrong to go down there by himself, especially now, when they’d entered this new stage of their relationship.

The living room was comfortably furnished, with a large sofa facing French doors leading into the garden. There were floor to ceiling bookcases, filled with both fiction and non-fiction, American classics, books about historical battles. He turned off the TV and wandered over to browse through a couple of bookcases, which looked like Gibbs himself may have built them.

They had an air of solidity and quality to them; gleaming dark hardwood with a lighter board around the edges. It was filled with volumes about boats, all kinds of wooden boats. Everything from Viking longboats to small wooden boats like the one Gibbs was building in the basement.

“That’s Gibbs for ya, never does anything in half measures,” he muttered.

“Ya think?”

Startled, Tony turned around to find himself in a warm embrace, as Gibbs held him tightly. “I missed you,” the older man mumbled, his face buried against Tony’s neck.

“You haven’t even been gone for a couple of hours,” Tony laughed, secretly pleased at the other man’s words.

“I’ve missed you for years, Tony, don’t want to loose more time.”

******
Tony didn’t quite know how they made it to the bedroom. One minute they were holding each other close in the living room, the next it was all a blur of burning lips and naked skin as passion suddenly flared. It was a small miracle he hadn’t killed himself stumbling up the stairs, undressing as he went.

Gibbs was dimming the lights, bathing the room in a warm glow. Tony was stretched out on the bed, one arm thrown over his head, the other resting on his stomach. He was already hard, his eyes following Gibbs around the room as he lit a couple of candles on the dresser. Gibbs glanced at Tony who arched an eyebrow. “Yes, Tony, I can do romantic,” he smiled. “I’m not always a bastard.”

“You know, this will make an interesting point in your evaluation,” Tony grinned.

“Evaluation?” Gibbs asked, circling around the bed as a predator, stalking his prey.

“Yeah, the performance evaluations I’m here to do. I thought we’d start off with assessing your stamina and endurance,” Tony replied, one hand clasping his dick, stroking lightly.

“I think you’ll find that my stamina is just fine,” Gibbs smiled as he crawled onto the bed, lying down next to Tony.

“Trust, but verify, Jethro, always verify,” Tony whispered before Gibbs captured his mouth in a passionate kiss. Holding him close, Tony ran his hands all over Gibbs’ body, exploring hard muscles, smooth skin and tiny imperfections. Each scar a reminder of the work they did, of why this man was so precious to him.

“Turn over,” Gibbs ordered, reaching into the nightstand. Instead of the lube and condoms Tony expected, Gibbs pulled out a bottle of massage oil. Covering the sheets with a towel he produced from somewhere, he beckoned Tony to lie down. The slightly rougher towel felt wonderful against his aching dick and sensitive nipples. Pillowing his head on his arms, Tony felt himself relax.

Cool oil trickling down his back, had him momentarily startled, but warm strong hands sliding across his back, kneading and caressing, felt soothing and arousing at the same time. Gibbs worked his way down Tony’s back, easing out tension and knots along the way. He was practically melting into the mattress, his whole body felt loose, pliant. Warmth was spreading through his body, enveloping him in an erotic fog. Each tantalizing kiss made him shudder, wanting more.

“Turn around, Tony,” Gibbs voice was husky. His breath caught in Tony’s throat as he looked up at Gibbs. The older man was kneeling between Tony’s legs. The look on his face, an expression of need, want and…love, made Tony’s breath catch in his throat.

Gibbs licked up the underside of Tony's cock tasting the bittersweet fluid, his tongue swirling around the head. Tony sank even further into the mattress, closing his eyes, moaning as Gibbs slowly pressed one finger into him, then two, opening his body carefully, stretching him out.

“Look at me, Tony, open your eyes,” Gibbs said, kissing him as he ran his hand through silky strands. Green eyes met blue, and then Gibbs’ cock was sliding into him, one slow inch at a time.

Tony clenched one hand in the sheets, the other flung over his face, mouth open as he fought to breathe. Oh, God. Gibbs knew exactly how to make his whole body scream for release. Each time Gibbs thrust into him, buried himself inside him, he felt himself drown. It was too much.

When he thought he could take no more, Gibbs pulled himself free, flipping Tony over. He spread his thighs and sank back in, making Tony scream of pleasure as he hit that sweet spot over and over again. A strong arm wrapped itself around his waist and pulled him back until he was on his knees, leaning against Gibbs' chest. Tony braced his hands on the headboard, his head hanging down as he felt Gibbs grow even harder and bigger inside him. Each thrust had him gasping for air. Gibbs' mouth bit down on his throat, one arm holding tightly around Tony's waist. His other hand reached for Tony's cock, holding him loosely.

It was almost too much. Nothing existed but the feeling of Gibbs inside him, around him, everywhere. He was so close; it would take almost nothing to push him over.

“Please, Jethro, God, please,” Tony panted. Gibbs tightened his grip on Tony’s dick as he shifted his angle and hit Tony's prostate. Tony’s world exploded as he came, white hot and hard.

Gibbs’ hands tightened around his hips as he thrust hard and deep into Tony, burying his dick inside as he came, groaning deep in his throat and collapsing over Tony's back.

Tony couldn’t move. Gibbs slowly pulled out and went in search of the bathroom, returning with a warm cloth. He carefully cleaned Tony off before sliding back into bed, holding him close.

“Sleep, Tony, sleep,” he whispered, kissing Tony’s temple as he pulled the sheets around them.
Chapter End Notes:
Chapter two. Don't own the characters, just like to play with them from time to time :)